• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any ladies with ostarine experience

303055622lr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey ladies and bros with ladies that may have tried it my girl is expressing interest in ostarine do any of you have any tips or experiences you'd share before she tries it. The help with joint issues is what pulled her towards it. Ive done some short blasts with it but always ended up dropping it cuz I didn't wanna be attempting to figure out any sides I was experiencing cuz of running other compounds. She's got anglo spondylitis so joint relief is a big thing shes looking for. Thanks for any replies.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Hey ladies and bros with ladies that may have tried it my girl is expressing interest in ostarine do any of you have any tips or experiences you'd share before she tries it. The help with joint issues is what pulled her towards it. Ive done some short blasts with it but always ended up dropping it cuz I didn't wanna be attempting to figure out any sides I was experiencing cuz of running other compounds. She's got anglo spondylitis so joint relief is a big thing shes looking for. Thanks for any replies.

Yes I have some experience with this. It works great! I generally need wrist straps for my heavier bench due the wrist pain, however, I happen to notice while using ostriene I experienced no wrist issues during my benching sessions. But also know that it will add some muscle mass as well. I was also using it for that. It will not be anything crazy and extreme and of course the amount depends on training diet etc.

I did not experience any sides from it except loss of menstruation about the 2nd month in. I dosed 20mg.

If she is only wanting it for joint pain and to maintain muscle she can do 12.5 mg a day

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes I have some experience with this. It works great! I generally need wrist straps for my heavier bench due the wrist pain, however, I happen to notice while using ostriene I experienced no wrist issues during my benching sessions. But also know that it will add some muscle mass as well. I was also using it for that. It will not be anything crazy and extreme and of course the amount depends on training diet etc.

I did not experience any sides from it except loss of menstruation about the 2nd month in. I dosed 20mg.

If she is only wanting it for joint pain and to maintain muscle she can do 12.5 mg a day

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Awesome thank you I will tell her.

My wife has used it several times after surgeries just to help recovery. It has done great with a good recovery . Noticeably better healing around the surgical site and less scaring over other surgeries.

I believe it also helps to stop muscle wasting or slow it down during those times of a lot of rest and recovery from a trama event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back