• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Treadmills

Swolewelder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,
I’m looking into buying myself a treadmill for Christmas lol and I was wondering if any of y’all had some suggestions on brands/models that you have used and have lasted. I was also looking at that bow flex treadclimber, idk if any of y’all have one or not. But anyways, I’m looking for something durable with an incline adjustment on it.

This is what I would do...

Find a place that re-manufactures commercial grade Treadmills. They change the board, belt, etc. Make it like new for half the cost. And you have an outstanding high grade treadmill (Star Track, Lifefitness).

I used a place in California once (I am on the east coast) called Global Fitness. But shipping costs more. Find a local place if possible?

This is what I would do...

Find a place that re-manufactures commercial grade Treadmills. They change the board, belt, etc. Make it like new for half the cost. And you have an outstanding high grade treadmill (Star Track, Lifefitness).

I used a place in California once (I am on the east coast) called Global Fitness. But shipping costs more. Find a local place if possible?

This is exactly what I did when I started looking to get one. 2nd Wind was one of the cheaper places I found. Having said that, it was cheaper to buy a new Horizon T7 from them and I've been very pleased with it. Direct drive, zero maintenance...nice. :winkfinger:

I’ve come across a few places like this on the east coast and luckily I have a truck to pick it up with, I think the closest one is the one state over. Thanks for the input, do y’all have a preference on commercial brand? A lot of what I am coming across is Precor and horizon

The gym I used to go to had a pretty good mix of treadmills. The Cybex seemed to be the most reliable and broke down the least.

I have an old one but I'm looking to switch to a stair climber at some point when I can afford it. A lot more versatile for cardio imo, especially if your knees start hurting.

One thing I will say, is buy a commercial one. The consumer grade ones really suck in comparison

The gym I used to go to had a pretty good mix of treadmills. The Cybex seemed to be the most reliable and broke down the least.
My gym has them and they are good, especially the ones that let you go incline.

I have a Cybex I bought from a closing gym . I’ve had it probably 2 years . During Hurricane Mathew I got water in my downstairs . I thought it was done but when the power came on it fired right up.

I’ve come across a few places like this on the east coast and luckily I have a truck to pick it up with, I think the closest one is the one state over. Thanks for the input, do y’all have a preference on commercial brand? A lot of what I am coming across is Precor and horizon

In NY I like "Gymstore"

I have gotten the Star Trac E-TR Elite. Good Treadmill...cost about 2500 Remanufactured.

Also, Lifefitness is always a trusted brand.

Landice is excellent but very expensive.

Back