• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ART Topic 11/1/18 The One

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So this week's topic is what is the one AAS, not gh or peptide or sarm or ai or serm, that if you could only choose one thing to run along with test, you would pick to run and why.

Primo is not a choice.

Personally I would choose nandralone. Between NPP and Deca..... Tough but I guess Deca would be the winner.

Deca for sure.

Tren ace. Because it's tren ace. Can modulate your dosage along with the test to achieve pretty much any result. My second choice would be nandrolone

I have just about convinced myself to stop bulking from now on so I am somewhat conflicted in my answer.

If I were to still bulk, trest all day long.

But to cut or maintain which is what I plan to do, I would say mast is best.

I have just about convinced myself to stop bulking from now on so I am somewhat conflicted in my answer.

If I were to still bulk, trest all day long.

But to cut or maintain which is what I plan to do, I would say mast is best.
Why not trest when cutting.

I've become a huge proponent of low dose Tren Hex. Test and Tren Hex....together are like peanut butter and jelly.

Why primo not a choice?

Just leaves nandrolone, tren, mast and eq.

I guess nand

Why not trest when cutting.
Good question.

I have only ran trest once and I am in limbo what I want to do next.

I need to use a real low dose if I do.

But, mast really shines on a cut or recomp and I am not sure trest at low dose would.

IML Gear Cream!
Good question.

I have only ran trest once and I am in limbo what I want to do next.

I need to use a real low dose if I do.

But, mast really shines on a cut or recomp and I am not sure trest at low dose would.
So what's the most important part of cutting......isn't it retaining lean tissue?

DBOL and Test Keeps me full, ripped and feels great

I've become a huge proponent of low dose Tren Hex. Test and Tren Hex....together are like peanut butter and jelly.
This is on my short list right here. Next blast will have about 150mg a week of tren hex on top of the test and either EQ or NPP for 20 weeks or so. Really looking forward to giving it a go, especially on a lean mass cycle

So only dbol and test forever?

Less injections and you can vary MGS daily... yes sir, forever is cool :)

Is my choice not cool?

Last edited:
So what's the most important part of cutting......isn't it retaining lean tissue?
Mast is more of a hardening drug, gives better definition.

Hey, you can cut or bulk on anything, but it is hard to argue tren or mast gives you size like trest or nandrolone and to the contrary, trest or nandrolone is not as good for cutting as mast or tren.

Mast is more of a hardening drug, gives better definition.

Hey, you can cut or bulk on anything, but it is hard to argue tren or mast gives you size like trest or nandrolone and to the contrary, trest or nandrolone is not as good for cutting as mast or tren.
I would say that for retaining lean size during a cut, nandralone is a better option then both of those.

Come at me Bro!

I would say that for retaining lean size during a cut, nandralone is a better option then both of those.

Come at me Bro!
LOL! Why do I feel like I am being picked on :)

In my opinion Nandrolone and trest create higher IGF-1 and you can argue better for growing, nitrogen retention is another big plus for those two although that goes away when you discontinue use.

Tren does have a nutrient partitioning effect that does help on cuts, and nowhere near the IGF-1 levels or nitrogen retention as other drugs.

As to masteron I copied and pasted part of an article below as I think it helps make the point better than me.

Masteron carries relatively low anabolic and androgenic ratings; however, these ratings are somewhat misleading. It’s important to remember DHT, the basis of Masteron, is five times more androgenic than testosterone with a much stronger binding affinity to the androgen receptor. This again promotes a harder look and can also enhance fat loss. Most all anabolic steroids are well-noted for enhancing the metabolic rate, but strong androgens have a tendency to directly promote lipolysis.

LOL! Why do I feel like I am being picked on :)

In my opinion Nandrolone and trest create higher IGF-1 and you can argue better for growing, nitrogen retention is another big plus for those two although that goes away when you discontinue use.

Tren does have a nutrient partitioning effect that does help on cuts, and nowhere near the IGF-1 levels or nitrogen retention as other drugs.

As to masteron I copied and pasted part of an article below as I think it helps make the point better than me.

Masteron carries relatively low anabolic and androgenic ratings; however, these ratings are somewhat misleading. It’s important to remember DHT, the basis of Masteron, is five times more androgenic than testosterone with a much stronger binding affinity to the androgen receptor. This again promotes a harder look and can also enhance fat loss. Most all anabolic steroids are well-noted for enhancing the metabolic rate, but strong androgens have a tendency to directly promote lipolysis.
Good points. Tren also directly increases the sensitivity of the satellite cells igf-1 and fgf receptors, which when used in combination with igf-1 increasing compounds can greatly increase the retention of lean muscle while in a caloric deficit and can obviously greatly increase the muscle gained while in a surplus and training to potential.

One of the reasons I really like tren/NPP combo for healing as well...

Get Shredded!
Good points. Tren also directly increases the sensitivity of the satellite cells igf-1 and fgf receptors, which when used in combination with igf-1 increasing compounds can greatly increase the retention of lean muscle while in a caloric deficit and can obviously greatly increase the muscle gained while in a surplus and training to potential.

One of the reasons I really like tren/NPP combo for healing as well...
One of my favorite cycles was NPP/Tren-A/TIPP all at 350mg a week.

But, trest and TIPP is better than that combination in many ways, except definition.

Mast for sure... by adjusting Test to Mast ratio those 2 can personally give me whatever I want or need. You can add size with higher Test but keep it hard and pretty lean with a little Mast. You can get really lean and dry with high Mast and equal or lower Test. Pro's and more advanced guys probably wouldnt agree about the Mast but the 2nd choice compound to run along side of Test is also kinda goal dependent. If just looking to build nice lean hard stay around muscle those 2 are nice. Pros and more advanced guys looking to keep getting bigger probably different choice.
I hope this 2nd choice isn't forever..lol.. because I love some NPP as well...and definitely have a couple other compounds I'd like to try at some point.

Nandrolone hands down for me.

Back