• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2nd Cycle

Get Shredded!
Weight today 226.0 feeling pretty good actually. Haven't been as strict with meals the past few days with the Holidays and our Anniversary. But we're still hitting the gym hard and still trying to hit macros even with the small cheats here and there.

Today was back and shoulders.

DAY 5 - BACK & SHOULDERSRep Range: 5 x 5 *
A1 -Body Weight OR Weighted Pullups*lat pulldown - 115/130/145/160/175
A2 - Standing Arnold Shoulder Press*45/50/55/60/65
B1 - Underhand Low Rows 3 x 8-15 130/160/190
B2 - Overhand High Rows3 x 8-15130x8/130x8/130x12
C1 - Incline Bench Prone Dumbbell Lateral Raises2 x 10-15 15/17.5
C2 - Incline Bench Prone Dumbbell Rear Delt Swings2 x 10-15 15/17.5
D - Machine or Cable Diagonal Row3 x 6-15 90x15/100/110
E - Dumbbell OR Cable Upright Rows3 x 6-12 120/135/150
F1 - Straight Arm Lat Pull-Down2 x 12-20120/150
F2 - Face Pulls2 x 12-20 165x12/195x12

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Just dropping in to say Merry Christmas to everyone. God bless you all.

Just dropping in to say Merry Christmas to everyone. God bless you all.

Merry Christmas back to ya bro..safe and happy times ... God damn my gym's been closed last 2 days.. tomorrow bout to be an epic workout session...hope u get after it too big guy..peace

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas back to ya bro..safe and happy times ... God damn my gym's been closed last 2 days.. tomorrow bout to be an epic workout session...hope u get after it too big guy..peace

Ours is closed today but we got a good leg workout in yesterday. Have a killer session.

Posted this in the TRT section but thought I'd add it here as

"So I'm on my second cycle and looking to cruise instead of PCT. Blood work consistently returns high 200's low 300's for test and I've decided to go the self administered TRT route.

I've only been recently researching the blast and cruise route but had a question. My coach is fully aware of my current cycle but I plan on switching from a bulk to a cut phase in February/March. Typically on a standard cycle I would maintain throughout PCT and postpone a cut until bloodwork and a level of homeostasis is reached.

This time though, there is zero PCT, so what is the gold standard for B&C and timing your bulk and cut phases? Do you still wait or do you go straight from one to the other? I want to keep as much of my bulking lean mass as possible but understand I will most likely lose a percentage.

Any tips for maximizing lean mass and fat loss on a blast and cruise would be appreciated as well.

Thanks."

Posted this in the TRT section but thought I'd add it here as

"So I'm on my second cycle and looking to cruise instead of PCT. Blood work consistently returns high 200's low 300's for test and I've decided to go the self administered TRT route.

I've only been recently researching the blast and cruise route but had a question. My coach is fully aware of my current cycle but I plan on switching from a bulk to a cut phase in February/March. Typically on a standard cycle I would maintain throughout PCT and postpone a cut until bloodwork and a level of homeostasis is reached.

This time though, there is zero PCT, so what is the gold standard for B&C and timing your bulk and cut phases? Do you still wait or do you go straight from one to the other? I want to keep as much of my bulking lean mass as possible but understand I will most likely lose a percentage.

Any tips for maximizing lean mass and fat loss on a blast and cruise would be appreciated as well.

Thanks."

Time between cycles is still needed to let blood levels return to normal and give the body a break.

I will reduce to cruise for 6-8 weeks at least between blasts for that reason.

Also, even if your bloods come back in good order, time on a cruise will, for lack of a better term, desensitize you from running large doses.

Time between cycles is still needed to let blood levels return to normal and give the body a break.

I will reduce to cruise for 6-8 weeks at least between blasts for that reason.

Also, even if your bloods come back in good order, time on a cruise will, for lack of a better term, desensitize you from running large doses.
Makes sense, so do you maintain calories during transition from a blast to a cruise? Or can I go straight to a cut from a blast/bulk?

Been super busy, currently working out in our garage gym. Just pinned my GC testCyp and MastE. My left delt is on fire, not my first time pinning this gear and never had an issue.

I think maybe the vial top wasn't fully dry from the alcohol swab....if that's the case this shit burns. Hope it goes away soon, doing some shoulder work to try and help get blood flowing.

Current macros, been steadily increasing week to week based on check-ins

Goals:
FAT:74
CARBS:277
PROTEIN:230
CALORIES:2694

21053810d33d19dcd56dfb1adcf698b5.jpg

Been super busy, currently working out in our garage gym. Just pinned my GC testCyp and MastE. My left delt is on fire, not my first time pinning this gear and never had an issue.

I think maybe the vial top wasn't fully dry from the alcohol swab....if that's the case this shit burns. Hope it goes away soon, doing some shoulder work to try and help get blood flowing.

Could have hit a nerve. Sometimes I hit a bad spot in my delts and it burns like a mofo and then swells and gets really sore. Seems like it happens when I go too far forward actually. Hopefully that's the case for you, I'd imagine it probably is

IML Gear Cream!
Woke up with just a little bit of soreness but thank God the burning subsided. If that's what hitting a nerve was like that's my first time for that lol.

And I think I was an inch or two forward on the front delt whereas I've been pinning closer to just near middle delt
Could have hit a nerve. Sometimes I hit a bad spot in my delts and it burns like a mofo and then swells and gets really sore. Seems like it happens when I go too far forward actually. Hopefully that's the case for you, I'd imagine it probably is

Woke up with just a little bit of soreness but thank God the burning subsided. If that's what hitting a nerve was like that's my first time for that lol.

And I think I was an inch or two forward on the front delt whereas I've been pinning closer to just near middle delt

That's probably the issue lol. I always hit it toward the rear because anything further forward hurts and I usually hit nerves. Usually mine twitches too depending on how big of a nerve I hit

So I must have hit something or pushed oil too fast or something. Not sure however this is the first bad pip I've actually ever had and I know it's not the gear as I've used it for a couple weeks now.

My left delt is hard to the touch, not much redness, not much difference in temperature. It has a little discomfort but nothing painful. I took some ibuprofen this morning and am trying to massage it gently to keep things moving. I pinned around 5pm Thursday so tonight will be 48 hours, hoping this subsides within 72-hours.

Weight for today's check in was 228.4. Not sure of bodyfat as I haven't plugged in the numbers but I'd imagine it's up after the holiday week.

Been down since Saturday with a pulled back. I was basically crawling on Sunday to get around and even slept on the floor. I got some cyclobenzaprine from a friend and have been taking one a day which has helped. Haven't worked out since Friday. Really feeling lazy and hate not being able to work out. Luckily I took two days off from work for NYE, but we will see how today goes. I need to get back on track as of today as I drank more than I should, on or off cycle this weekend.

I'll update in a day or two.

Current weight 227.4

Yup..it's happened to me many times..I've gone thru a full cycle with lil to no pip and then with a bad pin had horrible pip for 3-4 days..it happens...but I recently experienced something new for me..my last blast I ran Tren Ace for first time.. believe it or not but I got the tren cough on my 2nd pin..it sucked, but I lived..then never got it again..until yesterday..and guess what I'm not running tren this time..I guess u can get it from npp too or maybe any compound if you nick a vein..it wasn't as intense as the time with tren..but it was definitely the same cough and feeling as the tren cough.. I guess my point is probably that it will happen eventually after 100's of pins..but as long as u aspirate and inject slow, your odds are better..part of the game we play in the end

Yup..it's happened to me many times..I've gone thru a full cycle with lil to no pip and then with a bad pin had horrible pip for 3-4 days..it happens...but I recently experienced something new for me..my last blast I ran Tren Ace for first time.. believe it or not but I got the tren cough on my 2nd pin..it sucked, but I lived..then never got it again..until yesterday..and guess what I'm not running tren this time..I guess u can get it from npp too or maybe any compound if you nick a vein..it wasn't as intense as the time with tren..but it was definitely the same cough and feeling as the tren cough.. I guess my point is probably that it will happen eventually after 100's of pins..but as long as u aspirate and inject slow, your odds are better..part of the game we play in the end

That sounds horrible I have not run tren yet and all the stories I hear about it makes me never want to try it lol. I feel like I'm pretty cautious when it comes to pinning so I was hoping it wasn't something I missed or something I did to cause the pain. The gear hasn't been an issue at all, infact it pins really smooth... So I've only been on it 2 weeks now and I can already notice a difference.

and actually I need to correct myself it's not trend that I'm afraid of its deca...deca dick just doesn't sound like something I ever want to experience lol. I can deal with a little bit of tren cough

That sounds horrible I have not run tren yet and all the stories I hear about it makes me never want to try it lol. I feel like I'm pretty cautious when it comes to pinning so I was hoping it wasn't something I missed or something I did to cause the pain. The gear hasn't been an issue at all, infact it pins really smooth... So I've only been on it 2 weeks now and I can already notice a difference.

and actually I need to correct myself it's not trend that I'm afraid of its deca...deca dick just doesn't sound like something I ever want to experience lol. I can deal with a little bit of tren cough

I never had deca dick while running NPP.. I've never ran deca tho..and I don't really plan too because I like NPP so much.. Tren on the other hand is a bit of a different monster..takes some getting used to, but it's definitely a game changer..not for everyone but if you try it, just start slow on your dosage, it's powerful..

Sorry for the lack of updates. Holding steady at 227-228lbs and I think we are at week 10. Started at 212, down almost 3% BF.

Last week obviously sucked with my back Injury but kept the diet pretty clean and scale weight maintained. Tried the gym last night as my back felt 100% but wasn't feeling it. Time to get back to meal timing around my workouts and getting sleep schedule dialed in.

Have a great day everyone.

All right so I know I haven't been here in a while I've been reading on forumms and stuff but I haven't been adding to this log very much.

My weight has been holding pretty steady but honestly I've been feeling a little discouraged and my mood is kind of going up and down a little bit but I blame myself as I allowed myself to drink a few too many times lately.

Woke up today at 227.6. getting ready to switch to a trt dose and switch from a bulk to a slow cut try and trim off some more body fat.

So I wanted to ask a question regarding my last three pins into my delt, for whatever reason even after aspirating I'm not seeing any blood but this new test cypionate it's causing me to have small coughing fits. I'm not really sure what it could be unless I'm hitting a vein but like I said I'm aspirating and not getting any blood in the syringe is the first time I've had to deal with something like this and it seems to only happen in my deltoid. This is using GC test cypionate.

227-228lbs and I think we are at week 10. Started at 212, down almost 3% BF.
How could you possibly know you decreased bodyfat 3% while adding 16 pounds in 10 weeks? Where is at least an update pic? You claimed to be 14% something at the beginning. That means you would be down to around 11% now at 228 pounds.

I will signal that I have my doubts. I sincerely hope you prove me wrong.

You really ought to be concentrating on cutting fat. Stop drinking. Pull out some calories. Add in some cardio.

Get Shredded!
Going off of what I have available; body fat calipers and a jackson-pollock 7-site pinch test along with taping arms, waist, hips, chest, quads. Would I say it's 100% accurate? Not at all, but I do weekly check-ins every Friday morning to keep consistency. If I did a dexa scan it would be much higher for sure. Being this is all I have to go on, would I say I'm 11%? No, but using the numbers and measurements I have I can keep track of my progress from a more methodical approach that remains consistent week to week.

I know I need to quit drinking completely, I suffer from anxiety and service related PTSD so it's something I've struggled with for a few years. Replacing bad habits with good has been part of my journey in this that I have struggled with the most. I work with a coach who is well aware of my situation and current AAS use.

I appreciate any advice as always. I know it's time to cut for sure, I've already discussed this with my coach and am about to switch to a cut phase in about a week.
How could you possibly know you decreased bodyfat 3% while adding 16 pounds in 10 weeks? Where is at least an update pic? You claimed to be 14% something at the beginning. That means you would be down to around 11% now at 228 pounds.

I will signal that I have my doubts. I sincerely hope you prove me wrong.

You really ought to be concentrating on cutting fat. Stop drinking. Pull out some calories. Add in some cardio.

I know I need to quit drinking completely, I suffer from anxiety and service related PTSD so it's something I've struggled with for a few years. Replacing bad habits with good has been part of my journey in this that I have struggled with the most. I work with a coach who is well aware of my situation and current AAS use.
Sorry to hear about your struggles there, but that's all the more reason to quit. Plus it makes cutting harder :D

I know it's time to cut for sure, I've already discussed this with my coach and am about to switch to a cut phase in about a week.
Cool. I'll be following along. :winkfinger:

In my experience calipers are off 5-8% on average even with most skilled users.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

In my experience calipers are off 5-8% on average even with most skilled users.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yeah, like I said it's the only controlled method we have so even if off, it's consistently off week to week.

Are you still blasting? Sorry if I,missed it. I noticed my mood to to be allover the place when I switch dosages from blast to cruise. Kinda depressed worn out feeling for a couple weeks.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Keep the testosterone:Deca ratio at 2:1, and this should not be a problem. For example, 600test, 300 Deca. The major problem occurs if you come off. Deca hangs around forever suppressing your natural production, and without injecting any test, you end up with a tough recovery. If you continue to cruise on test, however, you should not have a problem.

Yeah, like I said it's the only controlled method we have so even if off, it's consistently off week to week.

See if there's a bodpod anywhere within driving distance. My fiancee and I drive almost 3 hours one way to get them done lol, but it's the closest there is. Well worth the time spent imo.

I understand your issues with alcohol, I have the same problems my friend. I've now dropped the psych meds the VA had me on (except my Adderall) and have eliminated the alcohol pretty much entirely. What really helped me was working with tren2k14 as a coach and following a structured plan really helps. Setting short term goals (</=16 weeks) makes a big difference as well. Something like starting a specific workout plan and buckling down hard for that time frame can really help you stay off the booze and on your diet 100% too. For instance, when my work calms down somewhat, I'm planning on doing Meadow's Gauntlet program for 12 weeks and for that time buckling the diet down 100% with only carb refeeds every 2nd to 3rd week as needed for recovery. That way I have a clearly set goal of leaning out to around 8% like I need to, as well as a structured program to use which will require me to train 5-6 days a week, which also keeps me busy on Saturday so I can't drink on Friday night or Saturday night because I need to be fresh on Saturday for my workout and sober so I can recover without feeling like death for Monday.

Anyhow, just some thoughts man since I struggle with what sounds like the exact same issues. Keep at it!

See if there's a bodpod anywhere within driving distance. My fiancee and I drive almost 3 hours one way to get them done lol, but it's the closest there is. Well worth the time spent imo.

I understand your issues with alcohol, I have the same problems my friend. I've now dropped the psych meds the VA had me on (except my Adderall) and have eliminated the alcohol pretty much entirely. What really helped me was working with tren2k14 as a coach and following a structured plan really helps. Setting short term goals (</=16 weeks) makes a big difference as well. Something like starting a specific workout plan and buckling down hard for that time frame can really help you stay off the booze and on your diet 100% too. For instance, when my work calms down somewhat, I'm planning on doing Meadow's Gauntlet program for 12 weeks and for that time buckling the diet down 100% with only carb refeeds every 2nd to 3rd week as needed for recovery. That way I have a clearly set goal of leaning out to around 8% like I need to, as well as a structured program to use which will require me to train 5-6 days a week, which also keeps me busy on Saturday so I can't drink on Friday night or Saturday night because I need to be fresh on Saturday for my workout and sober so I can recover without feeling like death for Monday.

Anyhow, just some thoughts man since I struggle with what sounds like the exact same issues. Keep at it!
I'll try to write more later but I just want to give you a quick thank you for the very honest response. I'm glad you found a way to work around issues and work through them. I know it's something that I need to make a priority.

Back