• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2nd Cycle

IML Gear Cream!
First week had a steady increase of libido, then it began to taper, now I've either adjusted or something is up. I had taken my aromasin dosage from 12.5 EOD, to E3.5 days, since I haven't had any puffy nips, or itchy nips, or signs of gyno maybe every 3.5days is still too much? I know blood work is the ultimate tell all, but I'm getting those in 2 1/2 weeks after I drop the Dbol and don't want to pay more now.

Energy seems to be pretty good, motivation in the gym is a little lackluster the past few days. Thought I was overdoing it but now I'm not sure. I pin today after work, which I always look forward to, still running 500mg Test E per week and 400mg Mast....the Test is about 2 years old, wondering if I should increase dosage slightly however it should still have same potency in a sealed vial.

Weighed in at 218.6 today, strength continues to climb. My physique is looking broader at the shoulders, delts are more pronounced, feeling leaner even with the scale going up. Still need to do better about my cardio.

Today was a quick leg session.

Giant set - 3x12-15 each
Adductors 110lbx3
Abductors 110lbx3
Leg extensions - 100/110/120lbsx15

Leg press - 3x12
360warm up - 450/540/630

Sumo deadlifts - 135 warm up - 185/205/225
Currently doing these three times a week - one day at 4x8, one at 5x5, one at 3x12

Seated calf raises - 5x8
100/110/125/135/145

Ran out of time for hip thrusters and walking lunges.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Not much of an update, taking today as an off day. Had to help around the house to get ready for Thanksgiving and spent about four hours straight cleaning. I'm counting that as my cardio haha

On another note, today is day 17 on cycle so not even three weeks however I was hoping to start feeling the Test but not feeling much different right now. I'm a bit more short tempered but energy is still like a 5-6 out of 10. Sleep isn't that great right now so that is probably a big part of it.

Not sure what to feel, if anything, from the Mast. Tempted to up the dosage if I don't start feeling anything in the next week to week and a half

I had a question about my upcoming blood work that I hope someone will chime in on.

Pin Test and Mast on Monday and Thursday, taking Dbol daily. If my last dose of Dbol is on a Wednesday night, I pin Thursday night, and have blood drawn Friday morning. The Dbol shouldn't effect bloods, but is that too soon for bloods after Thursday nights pin? Also how does Mast come into play with the blood work?

Appreciate any info to help educate me.

Today's been a bit awkward I'm very tired and works two hours longer than usual and didn't even work out today. I'm not really sure if my e2 levels are high or low or what but I definitely don't feel like myself. I feel like I'm a bit emotional my joints are a little sore and achy. I still have another week and a half on the dbol, before I get blood work but at this rate I'm not really sure if I want to wait that long. I dropped my aromasin dosage from every other day to every three and a half days but I'm not sure if that was a smart move or maybe I started my aromasin too soon into the cycle.

What is crazy is that my strength continues to go up in the gym my motivation isn't a hundred percent in the gym but I definitely push through it and get my workouts in. I'm definitely not feeling that God mode in the gym that's for sure. I'm hoping that starts to kick in any day now.

I'm not sure if I should take more aromasin or drop it completely unless sides present themselves.

All I know is that I'm averaging about six and a half to 7 hours of sleep a night and I'm getting 95% of my meals in on a daily basis. However I feel a bit Moody, emotional, achy joints, and tired and worn out.

I'm open for any advice at this point.

Today I pinned 300mg Test E, 200mg Mast E, and 25 IU HCG. Also took 37.5 mg Dbol in split doses.

I've been doing this for a long time. Some guys when they run test a little too high have lethargy problems. Likely it's due to estrogen. Trying to blindly optiize E2 with an AI can be problematic. If it wer me I might have designed the cycle a little differntly but you can always adjust. You are holding a little bit of BF dn that usually meand the user is estrogenic sicne the aromatiase is largely in the fat tissues. It might be wise to really clean up the diet, limit carbs and adjust the anabolics. If it wre me I would drop the test to 200 mg/w and up the Masteron to 600 mg/w. Aromasin at 10-12 mg the day of and the day after the test shot to blunt conversion when ithe test peaks. The dianabol converts to a very strong estrogen, 17 methyl estradiol. That should keep enough estrogen in you to guard against low estrogen symptoms. If you're still having lethargy and some water retention in 2 weeks I would drop the dianabol to 25 mg/d. the overall point here is to keep the anabolics on the higher end and the aromatizing compounds in controlable range. That's hwo it works best for sensitive guys. Some guys convert less than others and some guys are more resistant to side effects. You have to adjust to your particular type. Better to be comfortable and feel healthy so you can train hard rather than feel shit and try to put out fires with ancillaries. Personally, Imfeel that guys that high aromatizers should limit test to TRT dose and use the anabolics to drier growth.

I can't thank you enough for such a well written and educated response. I only have the dbol for another week and a half, I mean I have plenty to run for a few months but had only plans to run it the first four weeks of my cycle. Would you consider running it longer?

How would you have laid out my cycle originally?

I'm also considering blast and cruise after this cycle as my natural test levels are so low.
I've been doing this for a long time. Some guys when they run test a little too high have lethargy problems. Likely it's due to estrogen. Trying to blindly optiize E2 with an AI can be problematic. If it wer me I might have designed the cycle a little differntly but you can always adjust. You are holding a little bit of BF dn that usually meand the user is estrogenic sicne the aromatiase is largely in the fat tissues. It might be wise to really clean up the diet, limit carbs and adjust the anabolics. If it wre me I would drop the test to 200 mg/w and up the Masteron to 600 mg/w. Aromasin at 10-12 mg the day of and the day after the test shot to blunt conversion when ithe test peaks. The dianabol converts to a very strong estrogen, 17 methyl estradiol. That should keep enough estrogen in you to guard against low estrogen symptoms. If you're still having lethargy and some water retention in 2 weeks I would drop the dianabol to 25 mg/d. the overall point here is to keep the anabolics on the higher end and the aromatizing compounds in controlable range. That's hwo it works best for sensitive guys. Some guys convert less than others and some guys are more resistant to side effects. You have to adjust to your particular type. Better to be comfortable and feel healthy so you can train hard rather than feel shit and try to put out fires with ancillaries. Personally, Imfeel that guys that high aromatizers should limit test to TRT dose and use the anabolics to drier growth.

I can't thank you enough for such a well written and educated response. I only have the dbol for another week and a half, I mean I have plenty to run for a few months but had only plans to run it the first four weeks of my cycle. Would you consider running it longer?

How would you have laid out my cycle originally?

I'm also considering blast and cruise after this cycle as my natural test levels are so low.

I would take notes and adjust. Pay less attention to guys on the boards adn dial things in for you. The stuff I stated I am also guessing based on what I see. A typical cycle for me, I usually stick more to drier cycles these days. When younger I would use wetter cycles at first to put on weight and then take a short break and then tighten the diet adn switch to drier stuff. That was a bit more complex. These days a good cycle for me at 57 would be something like

Test C 150 mg/w
Equipoise 600-800 mg/w

I would also use a little bit of aromasin day of and day after test injection because I ama high aromatizer. If I am very lean, a real 10% or less, I will not need any AI. The whole thing is trial and error we are our own mad scientist and guinnea pig. I find that it is best to start low and re-evaluate 3 weeks in and go from there. Better than starting too high and dealing with putting out fires. Orals are safer to add in later in the cycle when things are under control. The main point is to enhance performance so feeling well during the whole cycle is a good 1st principle goal starting out. The wellness feeling is equally due to the diet and rest. Of course I am sure you know that the best ains are made when diet, training, rest and PEDs are all optimal. Hard to align all 4 but that's when things run best. Startig out with a running start, meaning already training hard feeling healthy with everything in place and then adding in the right amount of PEDs is a good goal to have in the front end.

Last edited:
DAY 5 - BACK & SHOULDERS
A1 - Shoulder-width Lat Pulldown130lb/145lb
A2 - Dumbbell Shoulder Press45lbx20/55x20
B1 -*Neutral-grip Pulldowns145x12/145x15/160x
B2 - Dumbbell Arnold Press50x15/55x8/60x5.5
C1 - Cable Upright Row w/ Rope Attachment100/110x15
C2 - Cable Front Raises w/ Rope Attachment50/60x15
D - Machine or Cable High RowSeated strtbar - 100x10/115x10/130x10
E - Dumbbell Lateral Raises30x12/35x12/40x12
F - Underhand Low Row of Choice (BB, Cable, Machine)Seated strtbar - 115x12/130x12/145x12
H1 - Straight Arm Lat Pull-Down-110/120
H2 - Face Pulls - 130/140

Had an amazing workout last night. I think the extended time off the aromasin has done wonders to help me get back on track. I'm not kidding the other night I felt horrible I felt run down I felt not like myself. The last night I couldn't stop listening and even ended up throwing in about 20 to 30 minutes of ab work after my entire routine.

I'm keeping diet on point and just monitoring every lift and every meal. I weighed in at 219.6 today so I definitely think my E2 levels were off and taking a longer break from the aromasin is helping.

Next check-ins are Friday morning however we are pinching and taping Thursday morning before feasting for Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Had to pin earlier than normal for Thursday's as we will have company over and sneaking off will be a bit tough lol

Pinned 300mg Test and 300mg Mast, plus 12.5mg Dbol a few times throughout the day.

Also had to do HCG today at 250iu.

Mast was 1.5cc, most I've ever pushed at once, took my time in the right delt.

Day off from the gym, did two sessions yesterday, first at 4:30am and then some cardio around 2pm. Didn't get home from our Friendsgiving until after 11pm, made for a quick night's sleep before helping the wife cook at 6am today. Now it's time to feast!!!

Woke up 221.0 today, that's 9 pounds in 3 weeks. Not holding as much water as last cycle, I think the Mast is helping with that. I'm tempted to switch Test brands but want to stick it out and get blood work done by week 5. I am not noticing much from the Test, but it's only been 3 1/2 weeks. Depending on blood work I'll stay the course or switch to my other brand of goods.

Wednesday will be last Dbol day, which I'm looking forward to dropping actually. I'd rather do more injectables and less orals.

Being 3.5 weeks you should be feeling the affects of test e about now.
If you were to switch it up I'd go with test cyp but with a long cycle I'd keep to test e if you able to push it.

I'm betting with the blood work coming in at week 5 you'll see your test numbers a bit low. So upping the dose to 7xxish range will help alot.

My next cycle in February will consist of test c, mast e, tren e.with dbol as the kicker and whiney as the drop off. Will be rocking the 16 week cycle.

Get Shredded!
I've actually been experiencing some unusual symptoms. Not sure why but sleep has been shtty, however my lifts have been awesome. Even if I'm not feeling the Test, I think it's working, just might not be as strong as I'm supposedly dosing it at. Which means after blood work I'll change or order from a new UGL. So far I've only tried Test E, so I think a switch to Test Cyp would be good. The more interested and learn the better I can continue to build future cycles.
Being 3.5 weeks you should be feeling the affects of test e about now.
If you were to switch it up I'd go with test cyp but with a long cycle I'd keep to test e if you able to push it.

I'm betting with the blood work coming in at week 5 you'll see your test numbers a bit low. So upping the dose to 7xxish range will help alot.

My next cycle in February will consist of test c, mast e, tren e.with dbol as the kicker and whiney as the drop off. Will be rocking the 16 week cycle.

Checking BP throughout the day. Still getting this weird chest feeling when I lie down at night. It's like I can hear my heartbeat when I lay on my side, left or right. BP was 121/74 when I woke up today, not bad actually. It's only been 3 1/2 weeks so don't think RBC is elevated this soon. Really looking forward to bloods on Friday. Getting them at end of week four might be a week early but I really want to make sure everything is in check before moving forward. I fell asleep fast last night but woke up around 2 or 3am wide awake. Stayed up reading forums for about an hour and was able to sleep from 4-8am ish... Had a killer workout today though. Oh and the Pats game is actually televised in my area, GO PATS!

CHEST & ARMSRep Range: 5 x 5 *
A - Speed Barbell Incline Bench Press5 x 5 @ 60 1RM135/155/175/185/195
B - Flat Machine Press w/ Resistance Bands4 x 6-1025ea/35ea/45ea/55eax10
C - Weighted OR Machine Dips w/forward torso lean2 x 6-15Machine - 100x15/110x15
D - Cable Flies - Low to High3 x 8-1222.5/22.5/22.5 (10kgs)
E - Cable Flies - High to Low3 x 12-1522.5/27.5/32.5
F1 - Cable w/Rope Attachment Overhead Tricep Extension3 x 8-1090/100/110/
F2 - Cable w/Rope Attachment Tricep Pushdown3 x 8-1090/100/110/
G1 - Standing Dumbbell Hammer Curls3 x 12-1535/40/45
G2 -Seated Dumbbell Concentration Curls3 x 12-1515/15/15
H - Diamond Pushups3 x BurnoutKnees - 15/17/20

Seems like the heart beat thing is common. I get it on blast. B.p. will be ok but its usually at night when I'm trying to fall asleep and all of a sudden its pounding in my head. I dunno wtf it is. Starting to think its anxiety and i get myself worked up.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Since I suffer from anxiety that makes sense. I don't know if it's the different compounds or what but I'm definitely over-analyzing things this cycle.
Seems like the heart beat thing is common. I get it on blast. B.p. will be ok but its usually at night when I'm trying to fall asleep and all of a sudden its pounding in my head. I dunno wtf it is. Starting to think its anxiety and i get myself worked up.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

222.4 lbs today

Tomorrow is last day of Dbol, planning on pinning Thursday evening and getting blood work Monday morning. Excited to see an uncapped lab for this UGL Test-E.

It may be all in my head but i am really liking this combo. TEST/MAST with a Dbol kickstart. I am up 10lbs in 4 weeks but do not feel bloated or like I'm retaining much water. Mirror is proof of this as well and I'm starting to see more veins when pumped.

Tonight is leg day, mostly hammies.

Had a great workout this morning at 4:30am. Last day of Dbol was today. Purchased my female hormone panel from LabsMD, going to pin tomorrow evening and get blood work first thing Monday morning.

Fingers crossed for good numbers, otherwise I will be in need of a few vials of Test ASAP

222.4 lbs today

Tomorrow is last day of Dbol, planning on pinning Thursday evening and getting blood work Monday morning. Excited to see an uncapped lab for this UGL Test-E.

It may be all in my head but i am really liking this combo. TEST/MAST with a Dbol kickstart. I am up 10lbs in 4 weeks but do not feel bloated or like I'm retaining much water. Mirror is proof of this as well and I'm starting to see more veins when pumped.

Tonight is leg day, mostly hammies.

Good! You key that diet in check the dbol doesn't bloat you nearly as bad as it does most. Saw your post about hearing your heartbeat...those are considered palpitations. You just notice it, doesn't necessarily mean it's bad. I get those sometimes, but I also have an arrythmia that flares up if my BP gets too high. I keep my BP in close check, using Lisinopril on blast only as needed.

Sorry for lack of updates lately, been focusing on meals, lifts, and my wife.

Day 1 - 212lb
Last day of Dbol - 222.4
Today - 223.0

Strength is still up, my right knee is a bit stiff

Still taking liver support, probably just going to continue that throughout the cycle. Try and reverse anything I caused from excessively drinking over the last 6-months. I've had less than a 6-pack of beer since starting, which has been a great achievement.

Currently pinning 300TestE/300MastE twice a week. HCG 250iu EOD.

Getting blood work done this morning. Looking forward to these results.

Had a great leg day yesterday, had me shaking and pushing every last rep. Today is chest and arms.

Have a great Monday.

Rep Range: 3 x 10-12*
A - Bulgarian Split Squats (Dumbbell OR Smith Machine)25x10/30x10/35x10/40x12
B - High-bar Back Squats135x12/185x10/225x8
C - Walking LungesDB - 40x10ea/40x10ea/40x10ea
D - Barbell Hip Thrusts135x12/205x12/225x12
E - Standing Calf Raises135/225/225/245/250
F1 - Leg Extension110/130/140
F2 - Hip Adduction120/120/130
F3 - Hip Abduction120/120/130

IML Gear Cream!
Blood work came in, feel free to chime in.

Pinned 300mg Test E, 300mg Mast E around 6pm Thursday. Blood work was done following Monday morning around 8-8:30am. Was aiming for 3.5 days from pin.

Also attaching pre-cycle blood work
b00388cd43cb3ec91478dfec3868b630.jpg
a3cae1a8996a5957f6c6fc384cf06e6a.jpg

1766, yeah I expected higher as well. This was also 6 days after dropping the dbol, between the test and Mast alone I expected higher
Test looks a bit low

1766, yeah I expected higher as well. This was also 6 days after dropping the dbol, between the test and Mast alone I expected higher

Mast shouldn't have any effect on test levels at all, only test does

Yeah, this Test source no longer exists.... unfortunately. Otherwise I'd be calling them out. Time to get better gear :(
I was literally about to say this lol. I'd expect almost another 1000 points +/- 400 if we want to be conservative

Yeah, increase dose of shitty test and use it up? Or use it until new touchdown and toss it? I still have 10ml of stealth that I can use as well. I mean, at least it's elevated my test, natural levels are high 200, low 300s so this is still 5x's my Natty levels but damn.
Yeah if the test sucks chances are the rest is garbage. Sorry that's a shitty deal man

Had notification for three new replies, but not seeing anything....wtf

Back