• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tying the loose ends

Good job bud! You dropped a plate tho.....gonna have to redo it..lol, but seriously be proud man that’s a lot of weight!

Good job bud! You dropped a plate tho.....gonna have to redo it..lol, but seriously be proud man that’s a lot of weight!
The bar ran out of space :( could not attach stoppers or locks.
It dropped like half an inch before lock out.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nice lift! Sucks the plate fell off, hope that didn't hurt your back. You're gonna need a longer bar hahaah

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nice lift! Sucks the plate fell off, hope that didn't hurt your back. You're gonna need a longer bar hahaah

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
It was close to lock out. Would have hurt if it did mid way. The bar bent too much at top so plate fell of.
Going to order one. This was oly bar. A bit stiffer. I think if i have something like a texas deadlift bar. It can add a few more pounds to the lift.

IML Gear Cream!
I thought your form would be ugly as shit but it wasn’t bad, good job bro. No one pulls 600lbs perfect haha put some real 45lb plates in the middle so they won’t drop on you!

I thought your form would be ugly as shit but it wasn’t bad, good job bro. No one pulls 600lbs perfect haha put some real 45lb plates in the middle so they won’t drop on you!
It was like butter :*
The power lifting plates are expensive af. Getting a bar will be cheaper

That’s why I’m saying use the normal ass steel ones! That’s what I do for deadlifts, if you can pick it up you can set her back down gently enough haha

That’s why I’m saying use the normal ass steel ones! That’s what I do for deadlifts, if you can pick it up you can set her back down gently enough haha
I dont control it on the eccentric. Its a waste of energy
steel ones look cheap in the gym. At least the ones we get here. I love the eleiko plates but damn they are pricey.

Respect!

Good pull!

Welcome to the dark side raj...embrace the baldness!

Good lift my man , has anyone ever told you that you look like franchise .

Squat 485 bench 352

We're going to need to see that bench, we don't believe you, lol. Nice job. Be careful you don't shit your intestines out.

The bar ran out of space :( could not attach stoppers or locks.
It dropped like half an inch before lock out.

Nice pull!

You can use rubber bands to hold the plates in next time.

Back