1st Order

Thread: 1st Order

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

1st Order

Placed 1st order with AE. Communication has been good. However, it is taking them much longer than expected for them to ship out order. Payment was sent out 2 weeks ago. Iíve contacted them and they have said they will ship out and notify me ASAP.

Hoping it goes out any day now, as I canít wait 2 months like some customers have reported. Iíll update this thread to keep everyone updated

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

Got you covered bro.And no worries you want be waiting long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve wanted to order from AE but all I ever see is how they take forever to ship packs and customers are waiting months before they receive the pack they paid for. I was told from AE this issue has been fixed but apparently it has not. Itís funny how they can pick up funds so fast but take so long to ship.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

Brother customers are getting their packs on an average of 10-21 days and most at 2 weeks depending on the area of the world and consider where it is shipping from.As far as the website system alot of times a pack is shipped even though on the store account the status shows not changed.That does need looking into and that i will address today.We have several orders a day and most times customers go there merry way happy with out coming here and posting a positive experience.
    So what you see from time to time looking around are the post about waiting for a long international pack,

I will look into the website today and also an incentive program for reveiws of experience with doing buisness with ae and product opinions.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JLopez4 View Post
    Placed 1st order with AE. Communication has been good. However, it is taking them much longer than expected for them to ship out order. Payment was sent out 2 weeks ago. Iíve contacted them and they have said they will ship out and notify me ASAP.

Hoping it goes out any day now, as I canít wait 2 months like some customers have reported. Iíll update this thread to keep everyone updated
    keep us up to date on this please my freind.I beleive i recomended a way for you to check on incoming with out the need for info.If that did not work out or if i have mistaken you for another customer shoot me a pm and we will go to next step.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AE-REP View Post
    Brother customers are getting their packs on an average of 10-21 days and most at 2 weeks depending on the area of the world and consider where it is shipping from.As far as the website system alot of times a pack is shipped even though on the store account the status shows not changed.That does need looking into and that i will address today.We have several orders a day and most times customers go there merry way happy with out coming here and posting a positive experience.
    So what you see from time to time looking around are the post about waiting for a long international pack,

I will look into the website today and also an incentive program for reveiws of experience with doing buisness with ae and product opinions.
    The problem is all we see is the negative post. I havenít seen any post from customers receiving goods in a timely manner and I find it kinda hard to believe with that many people placing orders not one has posted a timely delivery as of late. I for one always post my experience from who I order from good bad and ugly.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

Understand your view point and your opinion is heard.We actually do have positive post in other places.And most of our sales are from non members and other boards to be honest.I agree we need more positive user reveiws here at asf and i would like that an actual experience rather than promises.

Any one who has any feedback and opinions please get in touch and shoot me a message.Like wise any one who is having problems with shipping information and tracking..or waiting for that matter send me a message and i can get a fast response with an order#.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I received an email back saying that iíll be notified via email when the order is finally shipped, and that it will be shipped ďASAP.Ē However, that was in the beginning of the week, so not sure how they are defining ďasap.Ē

Frustrating because payment was sent over 2 weeks ago. And ordered from you guys for the first time because you have stated that there were no long waits and you had addressed the issue with customers waiting so long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

^ this is why Iíve decided to go else where

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Received email stating it's been shipped and was provided with tracking.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

Received email stating it's been shipped and was provided with tracking.
    Do you have tracking sir?Also keep me updated here on the total time until touchdown for you.Im here in all the boards as i dont reside from ae homebase.I would like all customers to keep me posted and updated with any questions and shipping issues as i can make things happen quicker.2 weeks is ideal max and 3 weeks is the usual max of international.Some guys have it dialed shipping from international.I want to help any way i can to make it an easier experince and make communication and current pack processing stages more accessable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Last time it took 12 days for the delivery.now i am waiting my 25% off sale gear,hope to get it as fast as possible.as i know they have fixed delivery problem.if you have any problems,you have to contact the support or rep first

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RIP View Post
    Last time it took 12 days for the delivery.now i am waiting my 25% off sale gear,hope to get it as fast as possible.as i know they have fixed delivery problem.if you have any problems,you have to contact the support or rep first

Thank you for updating us and yes any questions at all about products,promos and your shipping Info please contact me any time.