AIPCTSHOP.com


Customs

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Customs

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    JuicedUp55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    607

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    117
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points
    434651584

    Customs

    AI customers, how many days is your pack usually held up?

  2. #2
    Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    842622768

    Normally 2-3 days for me. Current order there has been no change for 6 days since it arrived...

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    JuicedUp55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    607

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    117
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points
    434651584

    Quote Originally Posted by meriksn View Post
    Normally 2-3 days for me. Current order there has been no change for 6 days since it arrived...
    Same

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    AIPCTSHOP's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    85182645

    There is no rhyme or reason can be 1 second, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week. Weather can cause delays, congress can cause delays by spouting off about higher screening, they selectively take certain times of year to screen more then normal, they vary their screening procedure and qty etc... We ship openly and we are a registered shipper. Any issues we reship. For example we've had customs hold up an order of a pack of cialis for us to prove to them that the yellow coloring was of FDA acceptable food coloring. Customs and such is their own entity with unlimited power to be pissy hold up everything and ask stupid questions. Ok so not stupid they are there for a job to protect everyone but some items are just silly and over reaching IMHO.
    Jacob
    General Manager
    AIPCTSHOP.com


  5. #5
    Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    842622768

    Quote Originally Posted by AIPCTSHOP View Post
    There is no rhyme or reason can be 1 second, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week. Weather can cause delays, congress can cause delays by spouting off about higher screening, they selectively take certain times of year to screen more then normal, they vary their screening procedure and qty etc... We ship openly and we are a registered shipper. Any issues we reship. For example we've had customs hold up an order of a pack of cialis for us to prove to them that the yellow coloring was of FDA acceptable food coloring. Customs and such is their own entity with unlimited power to be pissy hold up everything and ask stupid questions. Ok so not stupid they are there for a job to protect everyone but some items are just silly and over reaching IMHO.
    My pack was just “released”from customs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    842622768

    Received pack yesterday. It hasn't been touch by customs from what I can see. All good.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    JuicedUp55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    607

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    117
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points
    434651584

    Quote Originally Posted by meriksn View Post
    Received pack yesterday. It hasn't been touch by customs from what I can see. All good.
    Mine is outbound out of customs. Hoping for the best

  8. #8
    Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    82

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    600100

    My last one was on the east coast entry port for 4 or 5 days

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Swolewelder's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    533

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    80
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    95
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    Rep Points
    9500100

    Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUp55 View Post
    Mine is outbound out of customs. Hoping for the best
    Everytime I see that on tracking it will randomly update when it has arrived at the sorting facility closest to me. They suck at scanning. Only time you should be concerned is when it says inbound Into customs.
    When the hood drops, the bullshit stops.

  10. #10
    THE GROWTH CLINIC
    jolter604's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    the moon
    Posts
    1,797

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    405
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    90
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUp55 View Post
    AI customers, how many days is your pack usually held up?
    2 to 3 days pimp



    THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM
    PUT JOLTER AS A REFERAL

  11. #11
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    AIPCTSHOP's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    85182645

    Quote Originally Posted by Swolewelder View Post
    Everytime I see that on tracking it will randomly update when it has arrived at the sorting facility closest to me. They suck at scanning. Only time you should be concerned is when it says inbound Into customs.
    Then everyone should worry because that is the notice every package / post card / container / etc.. .gets when going to the USA. Inbound into customs is a blanket line item the USPS shows on almost everything. I've seen it go inbound to customs to sorting in 1 second refresh. So honestly everything can say inbound to customs. That is not something to be scared of.

    We ship declared and are a known shipper not like we hide who we are. We do not have to stealth but the customs can hold things up for any reason they like, for example we've had a pack of cialis held up for evidence that the yellow food coloring was FDA approved coloring. We've had HCG held for suspect it was HGH and had to prove origin.

    99..... many number high % of the time it is only customs holding up things. Most are sitting saying in customs and show up unopened. Our record I think is two or three months held no update then arrives unopened. We of course reship at the 30 day no update mark but if things are not moving most cases they are getting lost over held.
    Jacob
    General Manager
    AIPCTSHOP.com


  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Swolewelder's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    533

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    80
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    95
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    Rep Points
    9500100

    Quote Originally Posted by AIPCTSHOP View Post
    Then everyone should worry because that is the notice every package / post card / container / etc.. .gets when going to the USA. Inbound into customs is a blanket line item the USPS shows on almost everything. I've seen it go inbound to customs to sorting in 1 second refresh. So honestly everything can say inbound to customs. That is not something to be scared of.

    We ship declared and are a known shipper not like we hide who we are. We do not have to stealth but the customs can hold things up for any reason they like, for example we've had a pack of cialis held up for evidence that the yellow food coloring was FDA approved coloring. We've had HCG held for suspect it was HGH and had to prove origin.

    99..... many number high % of the time it is only customs holding up things. Most are sitting saying in customs and show up unopened. Our record I think is two or three months held no update then arrives unopened. We of course reship at the 30 day no update mark but if things are not moving most cases they are getting lost over held.
    Sorry that’s my fault, what I meant to stay is I only worry when it is Stuck on inbound into customs for an extended period of time.
    When the hood drops, the bullshit stops.

Similar Threads

  1. F'ing customs
    By Juicebox in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-27-2017, 12:12 PM
  2. Customs
    By INTG in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-23-2016, 04:48 AM
  3. Fug customs got me
    By bigtime916 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-15-2016, 01:34 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-06-2015, 07:25 AM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 07:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums