• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BPC 157 wound healing

Bigtoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I took a chunk out of my finger and said wtf did I do. Went for stitches and doctor said we cant stitch that it has to heal on its own. I have been running BPC for my shoulder and switched to finger over to the finger. I have to say I am really impressed. After a few days the skin was rapidly growing. In 5 days it went from no skin just meat and the tip of the bone showing slightly to looking more like a scrape. I am really impressed. I cant imagine BPC not having some involvement. I am sure I will have another injury to test this on soon.
24f922807f29108e1e93a1919731d27d.jpg
ba67289ceb255d0ef19afb6b8b0d6b6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Those changes between the pics were five days?!?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Monte, do you know of any studies done on old injuries with BPC? I have a torn pectoral I never had surgery on. It nags me constantly. I have to stretch excessively and do more warm up sets to really get going on push day.

I have used it for my elbow with great results I could feel but not see. These results I could actually see on a daily basis

Holy shit. That must've helped because that looks like at least 3 weeks of healing there man.

Doctor said would be weeks. Its a little tender if I hit it on something but I can pretty much use it normally again.

Monte, do you know of any studies done on old injuries with BPC? I have a torn pectoral I never had surgery on. It nags me constantly. I have to stretch excessively and do more warm up sets to really get going on push day.

I haven't looked into it for old injuries that have healed like a torn muscle but, I know it works well for nagging injuries that never seem to go away.

It's worth a shot. You'll be able to tell in a week if it's gonna work, that's how quickly it repairs.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I've been running it for my forearm then tore my supraspinatus...my shoulder is healing at a ridiculously fast rate already lol. I already have about 80% ROM with probably 60% of it completely pain free...I just tore it Tuesday night! It's phenomenal. I know that's the GH/BPC combo accelerating the healing process dramatically. I was questioning the legitimacy of the source until this happened. Not I realize my forearm just needs rest or else it's never going to heal lol

I am looking to 157 for my tricep tendon how many vials would I need and at what dose should I run it at

Wonder if this peptide would help speed up my knees. I just had double knee replacement not quiet 5 weeks ago. Thanks guys in advance for the info.

Amazing. Will this help with shoulder joint pain?

Wonder if this peptide would help speed up my knees. I just had double knee replacement not quiet 5 weeks ago. Thanks guys in advance for the info.
I can't advise on that but think it couldn't hurt. I have not seen any negatives. Maybe TB 500 with BPC would be even better.

I can't advise on that but think it couldn't hurt. I have not seen any negatives. Maybe TB 500 with BPC would be even better.

This. 2.5mg TB 2x weekly and 200-250mcg BPC 2x daily should make quite an impact. I do think they work better in combination with GH/NPP/tren though. That way you're hitting it from all sides healing wise

Get Shredded!
This. 2.5mg TB 2x weekly and 200-250mcg BPC 2x daily should make quite an impact. I do think they work better in combination with GH/NPP/tren though. That way you're hitting it from all sides healing wise
Im about to run tren for the first time starting next week. Im already having anxiety about having anxiety.

Im about to run tren for the first time starting next week. Im already having anxiety about having anxiety.

That's what's gonna get you! You gotta get out of your own head lol. I think the majority of problems people have with tren is that they have a preconceived notion that they're going to be raging assholes. It's a self-fulfilling prophesy! You can always control the drug. I think it's just a matter of slowing yourself to be in control

That's what's gonna get you! You gotta get out of your own head lol. I think the majority of problems people have with tren is that they have a preconceived notion that they're going to be raging assholes. It's a self-fulfilling prophesy! You can always control the drug. I think it's just a matter of slowing yourself to be in control
Your right. We are our own worst enemy the most of the time.

Bigtoe.This is great.The best photo evidence i have seen showing the peptide helping in accelerated healing.

only worries you should have is do you have enough lube, because your going to wear out some holes. And fast gains so watch out for injuries.

I took a chunk out of my finger and said wtf did I do. Went for stitches and doctor said we cant stitch that it has to heal on its own. I have been running BPC for my shoulder and switched to finger over to the finger. I have to say I am really impressed. After a few days the skin was rapidly growing. In 5 days it went from no skin just meat and the tip of the bone showing slightly to looking more like a scrape. I am really impressed. I cant imagine BPC not having some involvement. I am sure I will have another injury to test this on soon.
24f922807f29108e1e93a1919731d27d.jpg
ba67289ceb255d0ef19afb6b8b0d6b6e.jpg

. That’s kick ass bro. What source are you using? I have been running some tb500 & just began the bpc157, I’m pinning the 157 a few inches away from the tendon I had reattached. Hopeing that will be close enough to the injury to help heal it faster. Thanks & appreciate any info you can give .

This shit sounds amazing I'm definitely ordering some for myself soon just to experiment with!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

BPC 157 & TB 500 combo , and you have yourself a killer rehabbing stack right there.
I love this combo and I always have the stack on hand to help me with my injuries.
ATM I'm using it for my elbow and it is helping with the pain.
I've used it for my shoulders and my knee and it has absolutely helped !

I have had excellent results in my elbows. For a while the right was getting where I could not do anything involving the bicep. That was back early summer. I have not had issues with them since.

The finger is as good as new. Just randomly peels
b80ed356ba5573da7f69e914632fc816.jpg

Not even sure how to explain this but.....elbow is fn some workouts up....cant hammer curl or reverse curl.....near where the brachioradialis connects to elbow area....basically pain comes from outer elbow in between some bones......(definitely got the pain from doing side laterals the way nick trigilis explained to do in 1 of his videos)...I was doing them RT b/c I certainly felt it good in med delt....but f'd something up in there & haven't been able to do some things since......where would u pin the BPC?....just a close as possible to area?.....thanks

Back