• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BPC 157 wound healing

IML Gear Cream!
Not even sure how to explain this but.....elbow is fn some workouts up....cant hammer curl or reverse curl.....near where the brachioradialis connects to elbow area....basically pain comes from outer elbow in between some bones......(definitely got the pain from doing side laterals the way nick trigilis explained to do in 1 of his videos)...I was doing them RT b/c I certainly felt it good in med delt....but f'd something up in there & haven't been able to do some things since......where would u pin the BPC?....just a close as possible to area?.....thanks
If you can, get someone to help pinch the skin up around the pain. Otherwise just get it as close as possible

Not even sure how to explain this but.....elbow is fn some workouts up....cant hammer curl or reverse curl.....near where the brachioradialis connects to elbow area....basically pain comes from outer elbow in between some bones......(definitely got the pain from doing side laterals the way nick trigilis explained to do in 1 of his videos)...I was doing them RT b/c I certainly felt it good in med delt....but f'd something up in there & haven't been able to do some things since......where would u pin the BPC?....just a close as possible to area?.....thanks

I had a very similar issue... I was skeptical as shit about bpc157 but got some from maresearch( they are as good as it gets!). I pinned it a few times with a slinpin but tried to stay in the surrounding muscle .. no dice after a few pins. Then said fuck it, straight to the ligament area or bone when I shoved it in there. Two pins later, pain free. I finished the bottle in that area just to be sure but haven’t had a single hickup yet. It was fucking debilitating. I couldn’t do shit with my right arm and it was getting worse. I am 1000% sold on bpc157, and maresearch. It doesn’t even make sense how well it works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m really hoping for some relief in my shoulder! I have 10mg on the way. Also I read a few studies on it for gut integrity taken orally! I’ve recently had another flare up with gastritis and this seems extremely promising.

I've been using it (HuPharma) for 2 weeks (almost), Im amazed. Lateral Epicondylitis (AKA tennis elbow) has been fucking me up since July (6 months). (Slight tear in tendon).
This tendon ties all the forearm muscles together and attaches them to bone. I inject into forearm as close to tendon as possible.

Pain has gone from like an 8 (out of 10) to like a 2, and getting better still. Ive been using tight wraps (compression cuffs) on elbows to get me thru workouts, now by adding this, I think Ill be fully cured by end of 30 day experiment.
Really impressed by it. Wraps I use (in case someone has similar injury) are from Tuff Wraps, but there are plenty of folks out there who sell similar.

https://tuffwraps.com/collections/c...ff-cuff-4-stiff-compression-support-black-out

I’m really hoping for some relief in my shoulder! I have 10mg on the way. Also I read a few studies on it for gut integrity taken orally! I’ve recently had another flare up with gastritis and this seems extremely promising.

I’m with you about gut issues.... I just got received my order yesterday, but it was purchased for plantar fasciitis. I may be doubling it up, once a day oral, once a day pin to the foot, which sounds like a painful sob!

I’m with you about gut issues.... I just got received my order yesterday, but it was purchased for plantar fasciitis. I may be doubling it up, once a day oral, once a day pin to the foot, which sounds like a painful sob!

Theoretically they say it doesn’t necessary have to be localized to the inflamed area. We’ll see though. I’m planning on doubling as well. Left shoulder and orally.

I have terrible shoulder issues ...

Do you have to localise the shot tongue area or can you just pin it anywhere where the body just stuff does the magic ?

I'm just curious because I'm nervous as shit pinning needles around bones and tendons.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

I have terrible shoulder issues ...

Do you have to localise the shot tongue area or can you just pin it anywhere where the body just stuff does the magic ?

I'm just curious because I'm nervous as shit pinning needles around bones and tendons.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Well with a sub q injection using an insulin syringe it’s not scary

Theoretically they say it doesn’t necessary have to be localized to the inflamed area. We’ll see though. I’m planning on doubling as well. Left shoulder and orally.
I have read its systematic but does seem to work a little faster if pinned near the injury. I really dont care if its in my mind or not as long as it stops hurting. Its been a savior for my elbows, shoulder and seriously helped my finger.

This year I started running TB500 without injuries to see if it will keep any tendonitis from flaring up. This is just experimental usually by spring something is flared up pretty bad on me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ac86b50414b6a4c04898c3ccaccd5254.jpg

I have read its systematic but does seem to work a little faster if pinned near the injury. I really dont care if its in my mind or not as long as it stops hurting. Its been a savior for my elbows, shoulder and seriously helped my finger.

This year I started running TB500 without injuries to see if it will keep any tendonitis from flaring up. This is just experimental usually by spring something is flared up pretty bad on me.

ac86b50414b6a4c04898c3ccaccd5254.jpg

Tb500 is also very intriguing to me... I don’t know anyone with experience with it... have you used it before ? Seems as legit as bpc157

Get Shredded!
All the shit I never gave a second thought to ten years ago... age is real!
Props to all the old lifters here who beat the crap out of themselves over the years and still get it done in the gym. Mad respect!

Tb500 is also very intriguing to me... I don’t know anyone with experience with it... have you used it before ? Seems as legit as bpc157

I have never really used it by itself to see what it can do. Seems promising from reading on it.

Only other peptide I use is mt2. Not for healing but will have boarder patrol asking you for ID. In less than 2 weeks I go from a pale white dude to full on Robert Downey in Tropic Thunder.

I have never really used it by itself to see what it can do. Seems promising from reading on it.

Only other peptide I use is mt2. Not for healing but will have boarder patrol asking you for ID. In less than 2 weeks I go from a pale white dude to full on Robert Downey in Tropic Thunder.

Haha, no doubt!!
I’m a big fan of mt2. I feel like a solar panel on that shit. I can put my arm in the sun and my whole body gets tan. Love it.

Back