• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flex Friday for Freebies!

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Post up your flex pics and the best one will get a free Oil of your choice with your next order!

Will run this until midnight tomorrow since I'm a bit late on the draw here.

Let's go!
4080b602eac373e0e35a04530d51a75b.jpg

I don't do pics but I could pull a Hurley or SouthBitch oops I mean Beach and act like a pic is of me.
BTW- you are looking good- You got a show cominig up in the near future?

Last edited:
Maybe I'll get this girl to take a pic of my back then tonig by since nobody else wants to join.

I’m way to paranoid to put a picture of me up, I’m covered in tattoos and could be identified..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am the only guy on this forum without tatoos. They would know it's me without a doubt :)

And I never flex, always relaxed posing.

Meh, I'm skinny, pale and unjerked, I dont stand a chance.

I'm not a mass monster, just not in my genetics. 6'4" and 195 lbs always been a hard gainer but can eat. Maybe now someone will post.

IML Gear Cream!
See if I did this right.
I'm not a mass monster, just not in my genetics. 6'4" and 195 lbs always been a hard gainer but can eat. Maybe now someone will post.
Thanks for posting! You're in the running boss!

Keep working hard and hammering the food. With your height you could grow into a bear with the right set up.

I wish someone would have joined instead of by default but I will always take free gear from Monster.

I really wanted but short of taking a flex shot of my right quad it’s about only part left with no tattoos lol

I wish someone would have joined instead of by default but I will always take free gear from Monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back