• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Drug test?!?!

Bb3898

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am in the process of applying for a very good job. I’m tripping fucking balls right now because the do a hair follicle test and I’m not 100% sure if steroids show up on that test or not. Only thing I’ve ran lately is testosterone and dbol

No, they are testing for the main 5....parts per million...weed, coke, opiates, benzos, meth....if your worried go to ipassedmydrugtest.com...apple cider vinegar and some shampoo...keep hair on your head at least an inch long and focus on that. That way they take it from your head and you will be clean. Good luck.

Only thing I would caution anyone about on the type of drugs we do and employment drug tests is if you are on any stimulants be careful of a false positive for amphetamines

I have a friend at work that popped + for amphetamines while taking Zantac for heartburn. They were able to analyze it and determine it was not the actual drug.

I have a friend at work that popped + for amphetamines while taking Zantac for heartburn. They were able to analyze it and determine it was not the actual drug.

Your friend was on speed. No way Zantac will pop for amphetamines.

Back