• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster bulk

BigNow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to give a little review of my experience with the gear I've used from Monster. I've been running a bulk and started off taking test e, deca and dbol kicker. I made some great gains from it and then decided to change things up toward the end. I've been finishing on test e, npp/tren blend, and proviron. Since I've switched I can definitely feel the libido up from proviron and only sides I get from the tren is night sweats. Great stuff and they have always taken great care of getting it to me in good times.

Just wanted to give a little review of my experience with the gear I've used from Monster. I've been running a bulk and started off taking test e, deca and dbol kicker. I made some great gains from it and then decided to change things up toward the end. I've been finishing on test e, npp/tren blend, and proviron. Since I've switched I can definitely feel the libido up from proviron and only sides I get from the tren is night sweats. Great stuff and they have always taken great care of getting it to me in good times.
Thank you for the review sir!

Glad you're enjoying the product line.

Keep us updated!

Back