• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL Massing Cycle for the fall, EQ/ Tbol

FF78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello to all, my last log was a huge success and now I’m looking to build on that and gain some clean mass. Stay tuned for updates my 1st mass begins in November through the holidays. Running test as my base and EQ. I’ll also have some Superdrol thrown in towards the end for good measure. I’ll post pics every Sunday and update every Sunday as well. For now, here’s my TD PIC!

As as you can see the packaging from PSL is professional and pharmacy grade items, the Test E even came with the packaging and pamplets.EDCFEA34-944D-4A18-A89B-C915226334FC.jpg

Here’s the plan:
Test E @ 500 mg a week
EQ 800mg first two weeks, followed by 500mg a week after that
Tbol weeks 1-7, 50mg a day
Superdrol week 8-16 20mg a day
Proviron 50 mg a day, week 1-16 and into my pct.

I plan on donating blood twice throughout the entire cycle, however I am a pretty cardio dominant dude so maybe I won’t need to donate as much, I’ll keep an eye on my blood pressure for that.

I also have my PCT in check as I’m normally on TRT and I’ll use that. I also have Cabrr on hand, but my research has not shown a lot of excess prolactin with these compounds.

My my goal is to put on some clean, dry, mass and strength. I want to be stage ready my this time next year, I have a cut planned for the spring of 2019. I will be experimenting with my workout regimen however, a mix of CrossFit, Olympic lifting, powerlifting and physique training for this mass. Going into the cut phase I will go strict physique training.

There it is!

Dayum... NICEEEEEE to my man..

Let us know how you make out with the superdrol.. it's potent stuff so be careful..

What are your current stats my man? I ask because depending on your stats/cycle history you could definitely up those doses. For example I'm 6' 220lbs when lean. I'd bulk on 750mg test (sometimes 1g) and if I'm running EQ I go up to 1200mg as EQ isn't a huge mass builder at moderate doses IMO. Plus it really shines at 800mg plus.

But you know your body more than anyone else so do what's best for you.

But I'd like to see your stats anyway :)

synchronized, waiting for the first feedback.

Also I will start a new phase of bulk. Not really the first of November but towards the middle
Obviously with PSL products.

I will also use superdrol together with the M1T! and for more ... you wait for the new thread :)

On this, I'm not the one to talk.

Go bro and don't forget to post your photos and your progress

Okay guys, a little schedule change over here so I’m starting my mass three days early, today. Here’s some pics to get this this started, back pic will follow, gotta do some manscaping for my “backgina”....

How do I post my update pics to here guys?? There’s no photo option in the “ reply to thread box”

- - - Updated - - -

Stats
5’10” 203 lbs

How do I post my update pics to here guys?? There’s no photo option in the “ reply to thread box”

- - - Updated - - -

Stats
5’10” 203 lbs

"Go advanced", bro.

and the first picture as you put it ?? :hmm:
Or you can upload the pics to an uploading site like tinypic or imgbb and then copy/paste the BB code here.

fktf7b.jpg

Back