• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD, old bac water, and how much water?

chemical

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, I did receive my package some time ago. Don’t want to be too specific. But, I really like how I was kept in the loop the whole way. So, communication was 10/10.

The issue is that the only water I have is passed it’s expiration date and this stuff is too important to use old bac water. it’s like 2 years too old. So, I know I need to get some new water and I hear that sterile water for injection is the best. I wonder if I can just get this at my local pharmacy. I didn’t plan this out too well. I did get new pins so I could pin deep in the muscle. I have 1cc 1/2" 28 gauge so I can do oils with it as well.

Now, how much water should I add to the 15iu solid powder. I am concerned about concentration of the solubilized solution. So, I hear many add 1ml to 10ius, so 1.5ml to 15ius would make sense, but I am concerned if this will dilute it too much. I know it all will get in my body, but I have always heard conc. has an effect on blood levels. Any thoughts?

Chemical

I couldnt get any bac or sterile water at any of my local pharmacies without a prescription. I looked all over the internet, the places that werent out wanted way too much for it. plus shipping. The best thing to do is get BA from an online source, some distilled water, sterile vial and make your own. I spent probably $20 on BA, 30ml sterile vial, distilled water and shipping. I have enough to last me probably at least a year.

i believe Skip or Rehh posted instructions on how to make it. If you cant find it, its a quick google search away. You can probably even find a youtube video. Anyways, hope this helps.

I got my supplies from Med lab.

what is this mixture called? I assume BA water is BAC Water or 0.9% benzyl alcohol aka bacteriostic water, but mixed with some distilled water what does that give you. I assume it just makes a lower concentration of BA. I would assume that sterile water for injection is just distilled water or the like which is just deionized water with no calcium, magnesium or salt additives, just pure H2O. The difference is in the method used to achieve pure H20. Whether it be distillation or by bacterial breakdown or reverse osmosis. Basically not ions exists, only H20. So, why can’t I just use distilled water and then pressure cook the water @ 15psi for 90 minutes, wait 24 hours for the spores to come out of hibernation, then pressure cook the active spores again for 90 minutes and voila. It should be sterile by this point. Otherwise, I have heard of distilled water and a very small amount of acetic acid aka vinegar because powders like IGF-1 like to remain in the grooves in the glass vials. I don’t know if HGH is like that, but I would assume so. Only issue being that acetic acid probably hurts the 191 AA sequence pretty badly.

Now, go ahead and tell me I’m overthinking it. But, this stuff isn’t cheap, even with a great source like Iron Lion. I just want to get the most out of my vials. I guess I could just use distilled and then after it’s gone, add some dilute AA water to the empty vial to get some more out of it if I want to be really OCD about it. Which I am, Obviously.

Chemical

Just use bacteriostatic water. It's fine past expiration imo. You can easily make your own back water using distilled water, BA, and a .22um filter. Add 1% BA to your water and filter into sterile vials.

Don't add acetic acid, it will breakdown the peptide chain from what I've read.

I dilute my 15iu ones with 3mL of water so I get less loss. You won't have to worry about any kind of over dilution. It'll breakdown at the same rate it would with less water. Keep it refrigerated. That way it's 1iu per 20 marks on the slin pin. Like I said, more dilution=less loss because you'll end up leaving the same amount of water in the vial when it's done regardless of dilution. Twice as much dilution turns out to be half the loss. It's not much anyways but I prefer getting as much out of it as I can

Yep, that makes sense to me, the less the concentration left in the vial and in the syringe, the less loss you get. That makes sense. One more question for ya. What is your protocol. I have been doing ed IM shoulder fasted, upon awakening. I used to read right before bed, in the stomach fat. Before that, I heard to set an alarm a few hours after you go to bed. I’m not sure I’m into that. But, the idea for either way is that you get a natural gh pulse during delta wave sleep, I believe. So, you can either inject it around that time, or before bed to maximize that pulse. I don’t know if receptors are more in tune at that time or not. But, the other philosophy is that you should do it in the morning since you get a natural pulse at night, therefore getting two pulses. Now, I’ve read that women get 3 pulses a day and men get one larger pulse. It seems that the one, larger pulse is more effective as there is now evidence to suggest that ED pinning is great for the first 3-4wks, but there is minimal loss when you do EOD pinning, which would suggest that a larger pulse is better than a couple smaller ones. Or, it would make sense, it doesn’t prove it. I’m gonna by the fact that women have greater body fat, although their are obviously several factors at play there like our test levels, their higher estrogen levels and so on. But, is the morning pin the consensus or is it pretty much divided between morning and before bed? I remember doing GHRP-2 3x a day and that was just crazy to pin that much, but I did enjoy it. It feels weird pinning just once a day now. Funny, isn’t it.

I still don’t understand the IGF-1 added to HGH. It seems that HGH provides a natural pulse of IGF-1 just like GHRP-2 does. BUt, IGF-1 seems like the most exogenous way to do it. And HGH seems like a more endogenous method since it provokes some natural processes. It seems funny to call HGH endogenous, but hopefully you understand what I mean.

Chemical

Well honestly, the only time I *think* I've seen a difference with dosing schedule is when I took it before fasted cardio. It seemed to accelerate the fat loss since, from my understanding, gh directly increases fatty acid metabolism while it's active in your system. Meaning while it's active, it increases the rate at which fatty acids are released from adipose tissue. This would obviously be beneficial during fasted cardio since it's increasing the rate that your body frees up those nutrients while you're burning them. Like I said though, I *think* it made a difference. No proof other than my observations.

Now I just dose it at night before bed, about 30 minutes before I eat my cottage cheese and lay down. Seems to be working very well.

From what I've seen, there's no research suggesting that exogenous GH dosing blunts the release of natural GH. So you don't have to worry about that. If you're just running it for fat loss, if it's 2iu daily I'd just dose it before bed. If you're running 3+ I'd split the dose up. Totally depends on your goals really. I've also used it post workout as well, but I can't remember the exact details of how I dosed it honestly. Been way too long

I also think daily use is obviously better than taking days off. More dosing = higher igf-1 levels and more benefits of course. The whole 5 on 2 off thing is just a money saving technique imo.

Oh ya. I agree I wasn’t thinking that an eod schedule could ever be better than an ed schedule. I was just thinking that let’s say a person did 5 iu’s ed for a total of 35 ius weekly. Let’s call that a 100% efficiency. so an eod dosing schedule @ 5iu eod would yield 17.5iu weekly. But, I was thinking that the 17.5 iu wouldn’t be 50% as effective, but more like 55-60% since I seemed to remember a controlled study that seemed to be saying something along those lines, that it may actually yield better igf-1 release if you wait longer. It’s sorta like if you took a lortab after being up for 2 days it’s not gonna work as well as if you are in withdrawal and have had a full nights rest versus being strung out. That was my thinking. My example is complete shit though. I understand that. But, I do remember pain killers not working too well unless you have had some sleep. That was my thinking that if your receptor hadn’t been blasted 3 times daily, then it may have a greater pulse. If pulse is the right word. Pulse is more of a GH peptide word. BUt, still I think HGH should yield an IGF-1 pulse. I just may try that ED pre-cardio thing. I do remember after 2-3 months of GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 and 2 months of T3, my sweat seemed to go from watery to a more oily type of sweat. I know it’s not the most attractive image to put in one’s head, but I always thought that meant I was in a lipolytic mode instead of a sweating out electrolytes and water type of mode if that makes sense. I was also taking HGH Fragment which I also could not discount. It’s just so expensive doing research on all the different peptides out there. Then you have to deal with the fact that you finally are getting results and you are only taking 17 different steroids and peptides and research chems. Was it the clen or the T3 or the IGF-DES or the IGF-1 LR3 or the Winstrol or the Tren or the GHRP-2 or the CJC-1295 or HGH-Fragment or Mechano Growth Factor or the lasix or the fact that you finally got your diet dialed in. Or was it the cardio on an empty stomache with the IGF-1 DES injected directly in the belly fat. It can make your head spin. All I know is that if I spend 1500$ on this mixture I lose a little belly fat so let’s just do this and gradually reduce all this shit that isn’t necessary. Plus, and this is the best advice I can give anyone, you can spend way more money on peptides and research chems than if you had just went with Iron Lion GH in the first place. I know they also do peptides and they are a great tool to have, but I really like the GH for now. Hope I didn’t cross a line. I shouldn’t be allowed a keyboard. My fingers are basically registered weapons.

Chemical

By the way, I always heard that 2iu was anti-aging territory, 3-4iu was fat loss, and 5+ was anti-aging, fat loss and the start of muscle growth. And I would be very interested to find out at what dose the distended stomache starts as well as the increases in intestine and other organs size. Because I would really like to avoid that. I know the problem is that there is a lot of GH receptors in the gut. Which is a good thing for people who are getting older. Especially those over 60 as your internal organs are usually what kill you. Usually the liver fails or some other digestive organ. But, I definitely don’t wanna end up like those guys who have abs, but their stomache is larger than a really fat person’s. I’m pretty confident that is not something anyone has to worry about until you are over 10iu’s a day and probably more like 20ius or more. Not too sure on this one, but I would love to know the answer to this. I’m guessing you would have to spend a few g’s a month to begin to worry about that.

Chemical

I suppose the real question is what would be better or is this the same: 2.5iu ED or 5iu EOD? That’s right to the heart of the issue. I would think that, shit I don’t know which is better. I wanna say the 5iu EOD, but I truly do no know. Maybe there is a threshold that has to be met. I know GH is not like steroids where it is vital to have stable blood levels. But, then again, they do take at least a month to really even start working. But, honestly I feel like I am noticing the GH starting after one week. I know it sounds crazy, but I swear it’s not placebo effect. I can truly see my stomache changing. But, keep in mind my diet is pretty good now and I am running every morning post-injection now. One thing that I mentioned was that I seem to be sweating lipids instead of only water and electrolytes. You can literally feel it between your fingers. I know it’s gross, but it is a great test. It feel more like an oil that regular sweat now. Which means I should be in lipolysis mode. Which only means that my body has been prepped to burn off fat, the cardio post GH, fasted is what actually burns it off and prevents it from being redeposited. What a waste it would be to not do cardio during this time. I get sick of hearing people say that you can lose fat on GH and eat whatever you want and never exercise. I’m so sick of that shit. It’s that same old magic pill bullshit that these lazy fucks keep perpetually beating off to. Although, if one has no energy like I did, I would say that getting your Testosterone back to normal levels or beyond and adding HGH will definitely increase the odds of exercising and getting out of the house. When the wife or girlfriend says you never take me anywhere anymore, that’s most likely why. Pin a gram of Test, get on the GH and become bored again. Being bored is the best thing a lazy person can experience. When the boredom hit me, it was like an epiphany that boredom is a godsend. It really forces you to seek out things and get your life back. Desire and lust are great emotions to be sure. No desire, no accomplishment. Now, the girlfriend would rather keep me at home. She says I’m a problem at the grocery store because I find ways to talk to strangers, which are usually young girls. Not true. Honestly, I say the same things to a guy that I say to a girl. It’s just that when I say them to a girl it sounds like I’m hitting on her. Watch: Excuse me, do you work here. Where is the cereal? "Ummmmm" You have no idea do you. - Know, Imagine that’s a dude instead of a chick. Would he think I was gay. Hell no he wouldn’t. So, was I hitting on her. I don’t think so. So, I’m gonna keep being me and maybe I accidentally get a few phone numbers from time to time. But, it sure feels good handing them to my girl. Like, ya. You better start making me a PB&J from now on. Go easy on the peanut butter, too. Because I got your replacement lined up already. She can actually cook, too. Maybe I’ll leave that last part out.

Chemical

IML Gear Cream!
I couldnt get any bac or sterile water at any of my local pharmacies without a prescription. I looked all over the internet, the places that werent out wanted way too much for it. plus shipping. The best thing to do is get BA from an online source, some distilled water, sterile vial and make your own. I spent probably $20 on BA, 30ml sterile vial, distilled water and shipping. I have enough to last me probably at least a year.

i believe Skip or Rehh posted instructions on how to make it. If you cant find it, its a quick google search away. You can probably even find a youtube video. Anyways, hope this helps.

I got my supplies from Med lab.
I found it to be pretty easy to get bac and sterile water on the net. It's $3.99 per vial right here...

https://www.mountainside-medical.co...n/products/sterile-water-for-injection-10ml-1

I suppose the real question is what would be better or is this the same: 2.5iu ED or 5iu EOD? That’s right to the heart of the issue. I would think that, shit I don’t know which is better. I wanna say the 5iu EOD, but I truly do no know. Maybe there is a threshold that has to be met. I know GH is not like steroids where it is vital to have stable blood levels. But, then again, they do take at least a month to really even start working. But, honestly I feel like I am noticing the GH starting after one week. I know it sounds crazy, but I swear it’s not placebo effect. I can truly see my stomache changing. But, keep in mind my diet is pretty good now and I am running every morning post-injection now. One thing that I mentioned was that I seem to be sweating lipids instead of only water and electrolytes. You can literally feel it between your fingers. I know it’s gross, but it is a great test. It feel more like an oil that regular sweat now. Which means I should be in lipolysis mode. Which only means that my body has been prepped to burn off fat, the cardio post GH, fasted is what actually burns it off and prevents it from being redeposited. What a waste it would be to not do cardio during this time. I get sick of hearing people say that you can lose fat on GH and eat whatever you want and never exercise. I’m so sick of that shit. It’s that same old magic pill bullshit that these lazy fucks keep perpetually beating off to. Although, if one has no energy like I did, I would say that getting your Testosterone back to normal levels or beyond and adding HGH will definitely increase the odds of exercising and getting out of the house. When the wife or girlfriend says you never take me anywhere anymore, that’s most likely why. Pin a gram of Test, get on the GH and become bored again. Being bored is the best thing a lazy person can experience. When the boredom hit me, it was like an epiphany that boredom is a godsend. It really forces you to seek out things and get your life back. Desire and lust are great emotions to be sure. No desire, no accomplishment. Now, the girlfriend would rather keep me at home. She says I’m a problem at the grocery store because I find ways to talk to strangers, which are usually young girls. Not true. Honestly, I say the same things to a guy that I say to a girl. It’s just that when I say them to a girl it sounds like I’m hitting on her. Watch: Excuse me, do you work here. Where is the cereal? "Ummmmm" You have no idea do you. - Know, Imagine that’s a dude instead of a chick. Would he think I was gay. Hell no he wouldn’t. So, was I hitting on her. I don’t think so. So, I’m gonna keep being me and maybe I accidentally get a few phone numbers from time to time. But, it sure feels good handing them to my girl. Like, ya. You better start making me a PB&J from now on. Go easy on the peanut butter, too. Because I got your replacement lined up already. She can actually cook, too. Maybe I’ll leave that last part out.

Chemical
Chem, no offense, but you should use paragraphs. Otherwise you end up with a wall of words like this here above^ LOL you could use that wall on our southern border to keep out the "caravan" when it gets here. ;)

I found it to be pretty easy to get bac and sterile water on the net. It's $3.99 per vial right here...

https://www.mountainside-medical.co...n/products/sterile-water-for-injection-10ml-1

Chem, no offense, but you should use paragraphs. Otherwise you end up with a wall of words like this here above^ LOL you could use that wall on our southern border to keep out the "caravan" when it gets here. ;)
Yeah I gotta say, you lost me with the run on paragraphs lol. I'll catch up at some point and get back to you. I'll have to look at it on my computer so it's not so jumbled together lol

Awesome find. i could have swore that was one of the websites i looked at and it was back ordered, guess its back in stock. Pricing seems good too. Thanks for the post, But since i already have BA and a couple of vials, i will just keep making my own for the time being.

Ya, I have always had issues with getting the next line to start immediately at the front instead of having breaks all over the place. And I can sometimes go into manic episodes when I write. Honestly, I am completely fine

in person, but the keyboard is a dangerous weapon. So if I just hit return a few words early of the end of the line, it usually works out fine, but you will find it you increase the size of the text by

hitting command+ or Control + (Windows) it seems to break up paragraph differently depending on the zoom level. Personally, I would love it if I could automatically make everything

double spaced. So, that is what I’m trying to get accomplished. You can see my attempt to do this early return after the first line.

So, any thoughts on the actual subject at hand? Any opinions on whether it is best to inject GH upon awakening or before bed. I’m not sure I am willing to do the pre-workout thing.

I would just change my workouts to first thing in the morning. Especially cardio on an empty stomach right after I pin my GH. That is what I have been doing. But, there is a lot of talk about the natural gh pulse that

occurs after you fall asleep. Which is why some people used to set an alarm so that they could wake up in the middle of the night and pin their gh. So, the idea is that if you are on gh, does that interfere with your natural

pulse if you pin it before bed or does it increase your natural pulse. I doubt it increases your natural pulse, but your receptors may prefer gh at this time. Alternatively, pinning upon awakening may give the body enough

time before your natural pulse during the night that your exogenous gh does not interfere with this natural pulse. So, I have been doing it in the morning, but I may try it at night just to see if I experience any better sleep.

I did notice better, more vivid sleep during my GHRP-2/CJC-1295 course along with IGF-1 LR3 and HGH Fragment 176-191. Whew, that was a lot of shit. But, I did definitely notice the sleep imporvements, but I would

imagine that switching to nightly injections would require at least a few weeks to notice anything. Although, sleep improvements and dreaming are supposed to be the first positive effect you notice, I say positive

effect because you can obviously notice the hand-tingling effect, but I wouldn’t call that positive.

Back