• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mid cycle labs critique and high BP

bodazephyr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i was having some high BP issues and got my labs done. I was hoping to get advice if I need to adjust anything based on labs. I'm on test 2x week 500mg and is my fiorst cycle.
I WAS taking aromasin ed 12.5mg but am going to go to eod cause my labs were a tiny bit low for estro. Any other advice would help. I took these labs on my pin day but BEFORE i pinned so the test should be at its lowest in my cycle.

I only am putting in the tests that were out of range

Testosterone Free 1418pg/ml / Range 35 - 155
Testosterone Total 4414ng/dl / Range 250 - 1100
Are these a little high for being on cycle? other peoples tests I saw were less than mine on cycle

Hematocrit
51.8% Range 38.5 - 50
Hemoglobin
17.9g/dl Range 13.2 - 17.1
Only a little high but would like to get back into range

Estrogen Total
58.3pg/ml Range 60 - 190
A little low so was going back to aromasin eod. Is this the same as e2 test? if not maybe I need other estro tests?

If there are any tests i'm missing or didn't add that you need to get better help let me know. My bp has been about 20 points higher than normal lately so I've been having to take aspirin twice a day to make that better, I'd rather not have to be on it the rest of my cycle.

Go donate blood too get your HCT and hemoglobin down. Could be part of your BP problem. Or you're just prone to it. If that's the case I use Lisinopril, but there is an herbal I've out there that I can't remember the name of. It's an Indian aryuvedic medicine. Someone will chime in

Otherwise your test looks awesome

Wait are you doing 500mg twice a week? A gram is a ton for your first cycle lol

250mg twice a week
Oh okay lol. How long after injection was your blood draw? Those are pretty high for 500mg weekly. Depending on the time after injection those are either really high or exactly perfect. Either way it's good test. If it's from a sponsor here please let everyone know who.

Your free test is phenomenal for not being on a dht or stinging nettle root

those results look more like 1G of test. I think you may be off on your math, whats the mg/mg and how many mls are you pinning

Go donate blood too get your HCT and hemoglobin down. Could be part of your BP problem. Or you're just prone to it. If that's the case I use Lisinopril, but there is an herbal I've out there that I can't remember the name of. It's an Indian aryuvedic medicine. Someone will chime in

Otherwise your test looks awesome
Its called caditone.....and it does work. To the OP...those are great numbers. Be happy with them. Donate some blood, and i agree with dropping aromasin back to EOD. I like my e2 a bit higher than that

250 x 2 is that what you're taking?
I got to tell you man you are a rare specimen in fact you're a hyper responder... That has to be some of the best blood work I've seen on just 500mgs of Test a week..
Your free test is absolutely insane... Of course your total has to be one of the highest I've seen at your dosage, but total don't mean shit because free test is what it's all about and in your situation you're sitting at a fucking good number man.. your estrogen looks to be about right.. I like mine to be just a little bit higher, but you have to adjust things by the way you feel.. I wouldn't go adjusting things just because the number indicate so, I would only adjust your estrogen if your body is telling you..

Your RBC is going to be elevated and that's just part of the game but I don't think it's in a Range that you should be overly concerned about considering your other levels..

Everything looks to be pretty much on point considering the supraphysiological dosages of test that you have employed!!

I think the main question that should be asked here is how do you feel?

IML Gear Cream!
I'd imagine he's feeling pretty good with free test that high lol.

Those numbers are like twice what they should be...lol. hence why I'm asking where it's from lol

someone in the kitchen is looking around for 250g of raw like " Man, I new I had 500g total, now where did I put that other 250g of raw at"... I'll tell you where its at, it's in this mans glutes...

Now wonder he may experience BP related signs, he's straight-up on the synthetic hormone train on it's way to cMax town!

Like I said that was the day i was supposed to pin but i didn't pin until AFTER the bloods, so that's the LOWEST it gets before I re-pin. I thought it was kinda high too. what ranges should i be looking for

Oh okay lol. How long after injection was your blood draw? Those are pretty high for 500mg weekly. Depending on the time after injection those are either really high or exactly perfect. Either way it's good test. If it's from a sponsor here please let everyone know who.

Your free test is phenomenal for not being on a dht or stinging nettle root

Its 250ml per ml so I do 1ml twice a week. totaling 500mg. I WAS taking clomid on cycle every 3 days so that is probably what made it high(had a bunch of pills from an old script). clomid makes the testes work full capacity even when on cycle but Im stopping it.

those results look more like 1G of test. I think you may be off on your math, whats the mg/mg and how many mls are you pinning

Well not feeling very good for the last week and a half, my heart was pounding out my chest, been on cycle for 5 weeks and my heart has been thumping pretty hard for the past week and half which was why I got the bloods done. I started taking the aspirin and have been feeling better since yesterday

250 x 2 is that what you're taking?
I got to tell you man you are a rare specimen in fact you're a hyper responder... That has to be some of the best blood work I've seen on just 500mgs of Test a week..
Your free test is absolutely insane... Of course your total has to be one of the highest I've seen at your dosage, but total don't mean shit because free test is what it's all about and in your situation you're sitting at a fucking good number man.. your estrogen looks to be about right.. I like mine to be just a little bit higher, but you have to adjust things by the way you feel.. I wouldn't go adjusting things just because the number indicate so, I would only adjust your estrogen if your body is telling you..

Your RBC is going to be elevated and that's just part of the game but I don't think it's in a Range that you should be overly concerned about considering your other levels..

Everything looks to be pretty much on point considering the supraphysiological dosages of test that you have employed!!

I think the main question that should be asked here is how do you feel?

its from dragon pharma regular stuff from pharmacom.... but I suspect that its clomid making the results so high so i'm backing off that.

I'd imagine he's feeling pretty good with free test that high lol.

Those numbers are like twice what they should be...lol. hence why I'm asking where it's from lol

Well not feeling very good for the last week and a half, my heart was pounding out my chest, been on cycle for 5 weeks and my heart has been thumping pretty hard for the past week and half which was why I got the bloods done. I started taking the aspirin and have been feeling better since yesterday
Can you post a pic of these bloods and just edit the info like name and such? This just doesn't add up..

and I can imagine that you feel awful, your levels are a bit jacked on the androgen side.. how old are you? whats your stats?

I feel like this is a hoax and we're getting trolled..

Get Shredded!
Man your gonna make me work for it eh. ya lemme black stuff out n scan these pages. maybe im just reading them wrong i dunno man

Can you post a pic of these bloods and just edit the info like name and such? This just doesn't add up..

and I can imagine that you feel awful, your levels are a bit jacked on the androgen side.. how old are you? whats your stats?

I feel like this is a hoax and we're getting trolled..

lol ok so I blacked stuff out and you could still read through it even though it was sharpie.... so now i just cut the stuff out.

View attachment 36885View attachment 36886View attachment 36887

Well, that's a good testing panel they've used, extremely accurate testing essay, CMP's tests are on point for whats at least taking place during that period of time/snap shot..

I believe it's just a "gold standard" essay used for all adults that get the LC/MS/MS (CMP) comprehensive metabolic panel "testing essay".. It's a good test, and really dials in, unlike the BMP, the CMP gives a COMPLETE picture for everything on whatever the practitioner may be interested in...

These estro numbers with the reference range are referring to females.. You're good!

But the question therein lies, are you really on 500mg split x 2 and did you truly take it days after last 250mgs injection??

Your estrogen is low? That doesn't seem right, usually the reference range is around 15-45 for estrogen

THIS ^^^ Thats actually a good place to be for putting on SIZE

If that’s 500mg per week, then your testosterone you have is grossly over dosed. Even good responders wouldn’t have numbers that high from 500mg. Your estrogen is ok. I prefer mine to be more in the middle while my test is so high, but to each their own. As for your bp and symptoms, you need to donate some blood ASAP if your heart is working that hard. Don’t tell them about any drugs or alcohol when asked or they’ll turn you away. They have to think your blood is good to donate. I believe I’ve seen this before with Alpha in the past. Not this high, but numbers too high for the dose the user was claiming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

To be honest im a little freaked out now (alot) so what should i do that was my results like 3 pins ago and im guessing their higher now. Dunno if yesterdays pin is kicking in or just feeling like crap again from reading this. Im gonna have to stop and get my gear tested? What are normal numbers how high is mine

Just enjoy the numbers and lift.

Stop taking the clomid, rock the arim E3d. Keep an eye on your face and nips.

Other then that you have great numbers

To be honest im a little freaked out now (alot) so what should i do that was my results like 3 pins ago and im guessing their higher now. Dunno if yesterdays pin is kicking in or just feeling like crap again from reading this. Im gonna have to stop and get my gear tested? What are normal numbers how high is mine
best way to answer this is to say that your readings appear to be what is similar to a good responded that may be on 750-1000mgs (depending on pinning and test timing)..

I would drink plenty of fluid, hit cardio.. donate some blood and cut back on stimulants like caffeine and such..

You're estro is at a level that I prefer mine to be (60-65 ish).. people have this notion that estrgo domination is a good thing, because it sounds like it would be but in fact estro plays a pivotal role with other hormones.

It’s not going to kill you. But bp will lol. I’d take care of that first. Your estrogen is in check and your numbers are high is all. You can either stick with where you’re at and keep an eye on your bp after you go and donate, or you can lower your dose to 250mg a week if you’re that freaked out about it. But either way, get your hct taken care of. Your hematocrit isn’t insanely high, but if you’re having the symptoms you are, you need to bring it back down. Either way, nothing to freak out about. It’s all easily solved.

best way to answer this is to say that your readings appear to be what is similar to a good responded that may be on 750-1000mgs (depending on pinning and test timing)..

I would drink plenty of fluid, hit cardio.. donate some blood and cut back on stimulants like caffeine and such..

You're estro is at a level that I prefer mine to be (60-65 ish).. people have this notion that estrgo domination is a good thing, because it sounds like it would be but in fact estro plays a pivotal role with other hormones.

Exactly.

Back