• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Primo, the libido destroyer

I have never ran mast, but it has the potential for more sides than primo. I might be ordering some Black Friday, mast p though.
I really like it. People just say primo is super expensive and not worth it. So I’m trying to decide what to do :)

So where can you pin 10ml?
Could do it with 200mg ml primo @ 5ml, but that’s a hell of a lot of oil. I pinned 4ml the other day, had all kinds of shit in that syringe. However I don’t make a habit of pinning that much very often, but I’ve got syringes that’ll hold 6ml so it’s easy to load it up, lol 😁

I did pin 1000mg of Primo...just frontloaded....I'm switching from Hex to Primo.

I thought that was what he saying too, 1g all at once. He did say just pinned 1000mg to me that sounds like all at once

You the man, I’ve pinned 1g in a week between 2 pins never all at once. I just finished the last of my primo 200 yesterday, moving on the DHB . I have a 100mg/ml primo I’m saving to go with test e for cruise when I get done with DHB .

Did you notice your skin being oily from that high of primo dose? My forehead and around my nose would get real oily

You the man, I’ve pinned 1g in a week between 2 pins never all at once. I just finished the last of my primo 200 yesterday, moving on the DHB . I have a 100mg/ml primo I’m saving to go with test e for cruise when I get done with DHB .

Did you notice your skin being oily from that high of primo dose? My forehead and around my nose would get real oily

I blasted a gram of test at once many times. Showering twice a day is mandatory! 3 times a day if you train after your morning shower, lol

IML Gear Cream!
I haven't noticed anything regarding oil. I'll keep you posted. 💪

I think any anabolic will give you oily skin. I have had oily skin my whole life. It is a major Pita.

DHB and Primo seemed to smooth out the acne a bit. Primo most likely due to the estrogen lowering effects.

Damn!! That’s a lot of test for a single day !!

I run mostly high test cycles, throwing in occasional oils or orals. It's all experimental to find what you like the best. I love test best.

I started a bridge, 100mg test C + 100mg Primo E5D :) will see how it goes...

I run mostly high test cycles, throwing in occasional oils or orals. It's all experimental to find what you like the best. I love test best.
Lol I guess you do love test!!
So going by your experimental template I would have to say my deca only cycle @ 800mg/wk has been my favorite so far. The sheer strength and mass I had from that cycle was freaky, but now I know more about different compounds and how to get different results according to what my goal is. But just for mass and brute strength with minimal sides I would run deca only again maybe at 1g/wk, I’m just not looking for that right now.

I started a bridge, 100mg test C + 100mg Primo E5D :) will see how it goes...
That’s enough primo to keep you going in between cycles, but I would think test needs to be a bit higher that’s just me though. How long are you going to run it ?

That’s enough primo to keep you going in between cycles, but I would think test needs to be a bit higher that’s just me though. How long are you going to run it ?
Why test needs to be higher ? With HCG it will put me above 1500...
4-6weeks, I feel great, will do labs and will start another cycle. Just want my receptors to rest. Also, I’m thinking of adding proviron 25mg ED

4-6weeks, I feel great, will do labs and will start another cycle. Just want my receptors to rest. Also, I’m thinking of adding proviron 25mg ED
My biggest question is how much of Aromasin should I take with 140mg Test C + 140mg Primo Weekly + 25mg Proviron daily. I know that primo and provi are mild AIs

I was just saying for me personally I would run test higher, but I’m not telling you too.

Do do you think you would even need aromasin at those doses?

Get Shredded!
My biggest question is how much of Aromasin should I take with 140mg Test C + 140mg Primo Weekly + 25mg Proviron daily. I know that primo and provi are mild AIs

That isn't enough test to get your dick hard, much less need AI. Primo will have you taping popsicle sticks to your dick in a few weeks.

That isn't enough test to get your dick hard, much less need AI. Primo will have you taping popsicle sticks to your dick in a few weeks.
What he said 👆 although I don’t get the noodle dick from primo, but you don’t need to run any AI just because. You run it when you need it, I have never used one and have never had any issues that’s just me though. I have some adex on the way for my next endeavor, but I will only use it if needed same with the caber.

Why so? People run 600 test + 800 primo a week. Why it wouldn’t be enough?
it’s been a few days only, my sex drive decreased, but it’s mostly because the gear that I used on cycle slowely goes away...

Last edited:
I was just saying for me personally I would run test higher, but I’m not telling you too.

Do do you think you would even need aromasin at those doses?
Previous bridge was 160-180 Test E and HCG. I needed a little of arimidex, E2 wasn’t too high, but not ideal. Don’t remember how much it was

Previous bridge was 160-180 Test E and HCG. I needed a little of arimidex, E2 wasn’t too high, but not ideal. Don’t remember how much it was
Well thats why I was saying when needed and you already know you will need it, but it’s hard to tell somebody how much of an AI to take for this much whatever. Because what you need is completely different from what I need, however you could start with a low dose or what you used last time and adjust from there.

my bad you used dex last time

Last edited:
Why so? People run 600 test + 800 primo a week. Why it wouldn’t be enough?
it’s been a few days only, my sex drive decreased, but it’s mostly because the gear that I used on cycle slowely goes away...

I think you misunderstood. I meant 140 isn't a lot at all. You shouldn't need AI.

How my much do you weigh and are you overweight or have manboobs? Serious question by the way.

Well thats why I was saying when needed and you already know you will need it, but it’s hard to tell somebody how much of an AI to take for this much whatever. Because what you need is completely different from what I need, however you could start with a low dose or what you used last time and adjust from there.

my bad you used dex last time

Yeah, I want to try Aromasin, but I don't want to crash my E2 completely. So I guess I won't be using any AI and will do the blood work 2 weeks after my first Primo + Test pin..

I think you misunderstood. I meant 140 isn't a lot at all. You shouldn't need AI.

How my much do you weigh and are you overweight or have manboobs? Serious question by the way.
My weight is stable, 220pounds. After last cycle I started seeing my 6 packs for the first time, LOL I'm in a pretty good athletic shape.
Not sure what is manboobs, is it gyno ? Anyways, whatever I saw on google I definetely don't have those.

I may need AI because of HCG, do you use HCG ? With HCG E2 goes up more than on test only.

Then I wouldn’t start using any AI until you know you need it, are you going to run HCG through your cruise and while on next cycle?

Then I wouldn’t start using any AI until you know you need it, are you going to run HCG through your cruise and while on next cycle?
I always run it. 4 weeks and sometimes 1 week break. Want my balls to be alive 😆

A quick question. Can primo give anxiety ? May be the fact that I’m pinnig E5D makes hormone levels fluctuate a lot?

Back