Crazy Doser

Wrong Item in Order....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Wrong Item in Order....

So I got home from work today and had my latest order from CD waiting for me. I opened it up to find everything was G2G except the Injectable TBol I ordered was actually Oral from the same lab. Honest mistake and I know things sometimes get miscommunicated etc. So I didn't react and emailed CD w/ a Pic of Box and 2x Unused blister packs for proof. I waited maybe 10 mins and got a response from CD Rep, who was completely apologetic and told me to keep the Oral TBol, while providing instructions to get the Injectable version out to me ASAP. Now, when youve had 5-6 positive experiences, and something occurs that could put a damper on the day, You have to realize, Sh*t Happens, and CD's response proves to me that Loyalty means something to them, even when you aren't a customer who spends $1,000's. The experience has proven once again, that if you take a deep breathe and don't rush to judgement, things will work themselves out. Thanks again to the CD Crew,

Take Care,

BB from Boston
    I MUST KEEP THE "ME" FROM 6 MTHS AGO UP FRONT TO STAY MOTIVATED - Babooks83 (My Profile Picture)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Awesome!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

These guys really are top notch. Iím tempted to order something every week just because of the quality and customer service even though I donít really need anything at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

These guys really are top notch. Iím tempted to order something every week just because of the quality and customer service even though I donít really need anything at the moment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

I have been on a nice little roll with CD. TBol showed less than a couple days. As a collective group EPF and SP Labs have been treating my family and me very well. So for myself SP GH has been ordered and will get back once I get atleast a half a kit in. Planning on 3iu ED, Split Dose of 2/1. I will keep updated but Im looking forward to it.

Take Care,

BB from Boston
    I MUST KEEP THE "ME" FROM 6 MTHS AGO UP FRONT TO STAY MOTIVATED - Babooks83 (My Profile Picture)