• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

916 rides with GC

IML Gear Cream!
Cut up... Lol not right now!! You'll see my starting pics lmao I am working on them as well. Maybe we can "food challenge" each other. Today is day 1 of trying to eat better.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
I feel u dude..shirtless weather is just about here..I'm down for any battle bro.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Y'all wAnna get cut up im over here wanting mass and strength. Does anyone ever truly get content doing this?

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Y'all wAnna get cut up im over here wanting mass and strength. Does anyone ever truly get content doing this?

No bro!! We all think were small and pretty much, never feel big enough. I personally wish I had the money to run growth year long. I've never used it before and it's a "game changer"...

When I have both I'll be content...for about a week or the next time I see mirror lol..then it's back to the grind..gotta keep improving and moving forward in life or get stuck in a rut and go downhill..

No bro!! We all think were small and pretty much, never feel big enough. I personally wish I had the money to run growth year long. I've never used it before and it's a "game changer"...

I think id prob be disappointed if i actually got to a point where I thought yep that's it I'm good. Ill take bigorexia or body dysmorphia or whatever you wanna call it I truly enjoy all of this shit from meal prep to losing myself in the gym focusing on what im training to thinking about training through out the day , seeing what peds work for me and also seeing everyones progress in these logs. As far as gh goes ill prob run it at some point when the cash flow is there. The healing properties and fat management interest me.

Took the words right outta my mouth while I was,typing lol
When I have both I'll be content...for about a week or the next time I see mirror lol..then it's back to the grind..gotta keep improving and moving forward in life or get stuck in a rut and go downhill..

I think id prob be disappointed if i actually got to a point where I thought yep that's it I'm good. Ill take bigorexia or body dysmorphia or whatever you wanna call it I truly enjoy all of this shit from meal prep to losing myself in the gym focusing on what im training to thinking about training through out the day , seeing what peds work for me and also seeing everyones progress in these logs. As far as gh goes ill prob run it at some point when the cash flow is there. The healing properties and fat management interest me.

Yeah man!! It's a gift and a curse! Lmao
Glad I'm not the only one.
I'm pretty sure everyone on Team GC has bogoxeria or whatever you guys call it lol

Meh, it definitely makes a difference but it really only shines when you're 100% on plan and food intake is mapped out 100% on the daily grind. Then it's amazing how much faster the fat melts off! Otherwise it doesn't make that much difference without fairly substantial dosages

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No doubt!

Yeah man!! It's a gift and a curse! Lmao
Glad I'm not the only one.
I'm pretty sure everyone on Team GC has bogoxeria or whatever you guys call it lol

Rest day..cardio only..35min fasted jog

Gear= no pinning day

Dinner = rotesire chicken and zucchini

Low carb on non weight training days, we'll see how it works out
0c159de96b1b1781b93fff7c70e3b1e3.jpg

Get Shredded!
Dang 916...that chicken is looking rough bro!

Gear= no pinning day

Gear= no pinning day

There you go man!! Dont forgot to add those fats in on low carb days Broski.

There you go man!! Dont forgot to add those fats in on low carb days Broski.
Ive been having a tspn of ooil upon your guidance since going low carb days..pretty much meat -veg and either the oil or slices of avacado

That chicken looks like you just killed it ripped its feathers off and slapped it on the plate! Fuckin low carb day rage!

Gear= no pinning day

That chicken looks like you just killed it ripped its feathers off and slapped it on the plate! Fuckin low carb day rage!

Funny u mention that, cuz I'm still not used to low carb and it does effect my mood..I remember my first time running tren and went keto for a while.. wasn't a good combo for me..I lost weight but was pissed off all the time..

Funny u mention that, cuz I'm still not used to low carb and it does effect my mood..I remember my first time running tren and went keto for a while.. wasn't a good combo for me..I lost weight but was pissed off all the time..

Losing weight isnt a fun process, its gonna suck, and your mood wont be great. Just gotta stay focused on the goal. Once results show youll want to keep pushing to see more. Thats when it gets fun and things start looking up. But yeah its gonna suck for awhile.

Low carb is tough for me too bro stay strong! I can imagine the roller coaster ride of it mixed with tren is probably literally crazy! I tried keto during my first blast I did lose fat quick but I felt like weak shit for all of it. Got rid of a bunch of beer flab i had tho.

Update..so to be honest I've been feeling run down a bit last couple weeks..I hopped down to 3ccs a week of the blend..now I'm dropping that down to just test iso for a lil while..im snapping some update pics this weekend, my bad for lagging on those, it's just that I got some extra flab too shed..

IML Gear Cream!
Update..so to be honest I've been feeling run down a bit last couple weeks..I hopped down to 3ccs a week of the blend..now I'm dropping that down to just test iso for a lil while..im snapping some update pics this weekend, my bad for lagging on those, it's just that I got some extra flab too shed..

Get that diet in check fully and youll be just fine with just Test for awhile..Use this time to really get dialed in. As far as pics..they are called "Progress Pics" for a reason. We use them to gauge and track progress..without them its very difficult..same day each week, right out of bed before any water etc..do that weekly. Dont worry about a little flab bro, its all part of the process.. Not to mention..the worse your starting pics are the better the transformation will be.

You got this my dude!!

I been following your logs since that pharmavol tren log. Youre a big dude but strong.. "Flab" is probably a bit excessive term to use. Ya ain't gonna look like a damn Calvin Klein,model that bench presses 400lbs. We end up being our own worst critics. You gotta be around week 11 or 12 with the blend blast. I just dropped the primo after 7 weeks i stuck it out as long as i could stand but it just wasnt agreeing with me. Seems like these compoinds effect everyone differently.

Last edited:
I been following your logs since that pharmavol tren log. Youre a big dude but strong.. "Flab" is probably a bit excessive term to use. Ya ain't gonna look like a damn Calvin Klein,model that bench presses 400lbs. We end up being our own worst critics. You gotta be around week 11 or 12 with the blend blast. I just dropped the primo after 7 weeks i stuck it out as long as i could stand but it just wasnt agreeing with me. Seems like these compoinds effect everyone differently.

True that..it's been 12-13 weeks..time to drop down to cruise..just pinned 1/2 cc of the new iso..going to run it 3 pins per week at 100mg each shot..I'll start off with no ai and adjust when I feel e2 issues..

And thanks for following for the last year about on the other log as well..u been a cool guy to deal with and youre down to earth, unlike some of these big headed fuckers who like to always ruffle feathers.. you're definitely a homeboy... I've been talking with GC and we're having a nice lil cycle planned after I deload(cruise) for a minute..may involve tren again or something new..I started this log as a year long recomp, and that's still the plan..I got the strongest I've ever been in my life on this blast..time to continue and push the limits into summer..

Sorry to hear the primo run was a bit off for u, it's a pretty mild compound from what I keep reading, not sure if big strength and mass gains are it's specialty tho.. u'll find a good compound mix tho, ur into the lifestyle and already very lean, so when u grow, it's gonna show up nice..

Cruise day 1

Gear= 0.5 CC's 3x per week .. test iso.. never ran this ester so a new experience awaits.. no ai

Dialing down a bit on lifting heavy max lifts ..going to still go relatively heavy to keep my strength up, but not going to try for any 1-2rep max's for few weeks.. going to stick to 8-10 reps per set

Today was chest..working sets logged, not warmups

Flat bench press
315x3

Incline DB
100x3

Incline flys
45x3

Flat close grip bb press
185x3

Dips
BWx3

Pushups
BWx3

Postwo meal .. chicken, rice, green beans
ea4cc158ec2c4360c8ba1b126ec0a1c9.jpg

Your going to love the ISO.

You would love Cardarine......I use it quite a bit. An amazing compound...check into it.

You probably just need to deload your CNS and recharge.

Friday!!

No pip to report from yesterday's first pin of the new test iso.

Training= rest day from weights

Cardio= 30min fasted jog before meal #1 today..low carb day ....4eggs, chicken breast

Going to do some LISS cardio tonight again after work
266082ab059933cfc53da5564ce4c22d.jpg

Friday!!

Cardio= 30min fasted jog before meal #1 today..low carb day ....4eggs, chicken breast

Those eggs look good. I always scramble mine for ease, but I gotta do some overeasy next time..LOVE me some runny yolk.

Enjoy your weekend!

Friday!!

Update..

Gear today = 100mg test iso

Weight = 248 highest it's been all cycle

So I took a couple front and back pics in same kinda shitty lighting as the ones I took before..I need to get a gym bro to snap some of me in locker room where lighting is ideal..or better yet I'll start doing them in natural sunlight..now obviously I'm fat, but I admit I have a hard time not trying to keep bulking up and getting max strength out of my cycles.. I always feel I need to keep growing..but im finally at the point where I realize if I just cut for let's say the next 4 months, I'll probably actually look bigger, because definition makes the muscle look bigger in ways..I just gotta stop fucking around with a growing diet and get dialed in to drop fat first most and any added lbm will be secondary..so plan is to cut on this cruise..and then bring in some harder core cut/recomp compounds...yup that means TREN..

I did however get the strongest I've ever been the last couple months..I'm not going to focus on hitting PR's for this cruise tho...cutting fat now is priority #1 if I get weaker, so be it..it will only be temporary

So .. fasted cardio 5x a week.. along with a new diet plan I've been working out with possibly help from a coach..

Thanks to all who have followed and I guarantee change is coming..all these GC logs with six pack abs has really opened my eyes on what I want to achieve..you guys keep me motivated.. I'll get there, just a few snags slowed me down, and honestly had the wrong mindset..I need to fucking cut..period..end of story.
d8f64def7d6c45731ed959fb02936731.jpg
920a1244a7bbc846148ae88fb5833988.jpg

Update..

Gear today = 100mg test iso

Weight = 248 highest it's been all cycle

So I took a couple front and back pics in same kinda shitty lighting as the ones I took before..I need to get a gym bro to snap some of me in locker room where lighting is ideal..or better yet I'll start doing them in natural sunlight..now obviously I'm fat, but I admit I have a hard time not trying to keep bulking up and getting max strength out of my cycles.. I always feel I need to keep growing..but im finally at the point where I realize if I just cut for let's say the next 4 months, I'll probably actually look bigger, because definition makes the muscle look bigger in ways..I just gotta stop fucking around with a growing diet and get dialed in to drop fat first most and any added lbm will be secondary..so plan is to cut on this cruise..and then bring in some harder core cut/recomp compounds...yup that means TREN..

I did however get the strongest I've ever been the last couple months..I'm not going to focus on hitting PR's for this cruise tho...cutting fat now is priority #1 if I get weaker, so be it..it will only be temporary

So .. fasted cardio 5x a week.. along with a new diet plan I've been working out with possibly help from a coach..

Thanks to all who have followed and I guarantee change is coming..all these GC logs with six pack abs has really opened my eyes on what I want to achieve..you guys keep me motivated.. I'll get there, just a few snags slowed me down, and honestly had the wrong mindset..I need to fucking cut..period..end of story.
d8f64def7d6c45731ed959fb02936731.jpg
920a1244a7bbc846148ae88fb5833988.jpg

You got some slabs of muscle under that insulation bro..once you peel that back youre gonna look fucking crazy...you got this homie...BTW you got some nice fucking locks there Bro. Solid head of hair.

Back