BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    602 Posts
    Rep Points

Spoken well MK.💪

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    fuck yeah bro....this is what friends are for. Even tho I donít know you from Adam I can still relate to pretty much everyone on this forum. I lift weights to keep my head straight, my confidence high and because itís a hobby that will keep me out of trouble. Alcohol is the devil, I agree. I do my best to stay away from it. My body is one thing I can control. I agree with Ldog, if you can wake up grateful for another shot at life and you can make a positive difference in someoneís life, then you are doing right by yourself and God. Thatís what life is about. Iíve harbored a lot of hate in the past for those transgressions against me but I realize now that I was only punishing myself. Your friend lost his battle you donít have to lose yours. Donít be afraid to drop a line to any of us. We can all relate brother!

For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

Day#26

Training= AM fasted cardio jog 35min..weight training= chest/tri...low weight/high rep weeks

Working sets

Flat bp
    225x14..275x10..275x8..275x7

Incline bp
    225x10..225x10..225x8..225x7

Flat fly's
    35x14..35x14..35x13..35x13

Dips bw
    14x12x12x12

Mach tri ext
    13x12x10x9

Push ups
    20x17x15x15 to burnout x 5x5

PostWO 50g whey iso w/ Powerade

Meal #4 turkey/tomato/avocado... Low carb today

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    FUCK! .. well life just hit me again with shit...my good friend of over 15 yrs just died at the young age of 32...Overdosed on meth and black..dude has been a good friend and was a consistent workout partner last year before he got back into drugs..I cut ties with him recently because he was getting deeper into his addiction, and now this shit happens.. he was actually the guy that got me into working out few yrs ago.. he was a good friend and father of 2 kids and wife..I pray for them and I now dedicate the next few full year log to you J..I know how much you loved to lift and you're in my thoughts everytime from now on I pick up a weight in the gym..I'm gonna miss you brother..see you in the next life homeboy RIP..

Sorry guys but I had to let that out, this log is more than lifting and eating, it's life from day-day...today was a bad day.. actually a horrible day..I feel for all those loved ones who lose someone too soon..this shit sucks.. I know this is a workout/aas info site, but I just had to let this real life situation enter the log.. for all those struggling with addiction..this is the type of thing that can happen sadly.. hopefully it never gets to this point with you, but it happens far too much.. I pray for his parents to ease their pain.. sorry y'all for the buzz kill..but I couldn't leave it out..

I'm very very sorry to hear about your friend as I've been through what you are dealing with a couple of times in my life. Neither were workout partners but they were good friends who I miss to this day.

There would never be a reason to leave out something like that as this type of thing has likely effected all of us in one way or another. Maybe not as close a friend or workout partner as your friend but most have likely known someone who has addiction issues or actually overdosed as it's sadly becoming more and more common in todays society/culture.
    I don't care if this is an aas/workout site or not we are all in this together so airing out things like this in a place like this is just as appropriate as giving us details on your gear, food or workout as your life and anyone in it is just as and realistically, more important than anything going on here.

I will be praying for his family, friends and you as well brother. Things like this just aren't easy to deal with as there are almost never any easy answer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post
    I'm very very sorry to hear about your friend as I've been through what you are dealing with a couple of times in my life. Neither were workout partners but they were good friends who I miss to this day.

There would never be a reason to leave out something like that as this type of thing has likely effected all of us in one way or another. Maybe not as close a friend or workout partner as your friend but most have likely known someone who has addiction issues or actually overdosed as it's sadly becoming more and more common in todays society/culture.
    I don't care if this is an aas/workout site or not we are all in this together so airing out things like this in a place like this is just as appropriate as giving us details on your gear, food or workout as your life and anyone in it is just as and realistically, more important than anything going on here.

I will be praying for his family, friends and you as well brother. Things like this just aren't easy to deal with as there are almost never any easy answer.
    Well said GC.. I appreciate the insight..it's sad, but reality is alot of this shit happens daily, if not by the minute.. it's just a shrug until it happens to a friend or any loved one..then it gets real... thnx for the post brother.. you're good people

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    602 Posts
    Rep Points

I love the push-ups at the end....I do exactly the same!

Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Day#26

Training= AM fasted cardio jog 35min..weight training= chest/tri...low weight/high rep weeks

Working sets

Flat bp
    225x14..275x10..275x8..275x7

Incline bp
    225x10..225x10..225x8..225x7

Flat fly's
    35x14..35x14..35x13..35x13

Dips bw
    14x12x12x12

Mach tri ext
    13x12x10x9

Push ups
    20x17x15x15 to burnout x 5x5

PostWO 50g whey iso w/ Powerade

Meal #4 turkey/tomato/avocado... Low carb today

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for chiming in GC.💪

Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post

For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.