• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

916 rides with GC

IML Gear Cream!
Day#15

Training= chest/tri

Been lagging on the weights in log..low/rep high weight week

Flat bench- after warm up
225x8..315x8..335x6..335x5
Incline bb press
225x8..275x6..275x6..275x5
Decline machine
200x10x250x8..250x6..250x6
Machine fliys
7x7x5x5
Dips bw
10x9x7x6
Single tri extensions
9x8x6x5

Feeling good and strong..I'm not losing a whole lot of strength yet..but I anticipate when I really start cutting hard..I will lose some strength, just comes with territory..e2..dosed 0.5mg adex yesterday for my high e2 effects..

PostWO meal today... This one was on point... Tri-tip,baked potato,brussel sprouts,broccoli,onions,carrots..done deal
309f079dc5758e46a95953b3c82147f1.jpg

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Food looks bangin.
When we having dinner?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

We're all in this game together💪

So I've been thinking and researching a bit more, and I think when blast starts again in 8wks or so, depending how bloods come back..I'm going to go with 2 compounds I've yet to try...Ive never ran tpp or mast..I have run npp a couple times and always love it..so this new blend GC has out now..the 300mg tpp/npp/mast P blend is what I want to run... I need to figure out dosing protocol tho, also what is optimal pin frequency? Ed-eod-e3d?? If you have experience with these compounds, feel free to chime in and let me know what you think..good lookin out

450/450/450 ??

Wouldn't be a bad dose at all.. I'd personally add a little extra test in there but you really don't need to, just personal preference.

I personally would do EOD because of the mast prop but I'm sensitive to fluctuations. I'm sure you could get away with e3d with it and be fine man

Wouldn't be a bad dose at all.. I'd personally add a little extra test in there but you really don't need to, just personal preference.

I personally would do EOD because of the mast prop but I'm sensitive to fluctuations. I'm sure you could get away with e3d with it and be fine man
Exactly what I was thinking.. bump test up to 600-700..keep the npp/mast @450.. I've always been a EOD Pinner for short esters, so I think I'll stick with that.. looking forward to it

This sounds good to me💪

Exactly what I was thinking.. bump test up to 600-700..keep the npp/mast @450.. I've always been a EOD Pinner for short esters, so I think I'll stick with that.. looking forward to it

Day#17

Training= back/bi's

Working sets after warm-up

DB bent over row
100x10..110x9..120x8..130x7
Machine row
170x8..200x8..250x6..270x5
Wide grip lat pulldown
8x8..8x7..9x5..9x5
Pull up bw
8x8x8x7
Incline palm up db curl
35x8..40x7..40x7..40x7
Standing hammer curl
45x8..50x7..50x6..50x6

PostWO shake 50g whey iso- 20oz gatorade..followed by 1.5hrs after shake meal

Chicken/rice/brussel sprouts/onion

Moving into cut phase next week now that I believe my levels have evened out on cruise dose... Going to implement more cardio and drop calories from diet next week..stay tuned and thnx for following
ce3229d288a07700d3c22739ff99c0a1.jpg

Day#18

100mg Test E...0.5mg adex

Had a doc appt this morning to check my bp for my medication (lisinopril 20mg)..they require I come in every 3 months when my script refills are up.. 112/71..all good

Rest day from weight training..as I have to work a double shift this PM..I did manage to get a fasted jog for 35min this morning before meal#1... Leg day tomorrow!

Notes= only difference I'm noticing is a bit of a drop off in libido..but this is to be expected as I'm going from 600mg to 200mg of Test.. off to work, peace.

Can you add add a little Proviron or Mast?

Day#18

100mg Test E...0.5mg adex

Had a doc appt this morning to check my bp for my medication (lisinopril 20mg)..they require I come in every 3 months when my script refills are up.. 112/71..all good

Rest day from weight training..as I have to work a double shift this PM..I did manage to get a fasted jog for 35min this morning before meal#1... Leg day tomorrow!

Notes= only difference I'm noticing is a bit of a drop off in libido..but this is to be expected as I'm going from 600mg to 200mg of Test.. off to work, peace.

Loving the log bud , I may come here and steal some of your meals .

Yo my brother....can you post some cheat meals or desserts? 😎

Yo my brother....can you post some cheat meals or desserts?
Sure thing... But my cheat meals are usually my fav Mexican joint..just for u ldog
4cea76961a8b60d7880424986a302e9e.jpg
d045c636b001765f9f4e5481352be533.jpg
b086f71e513b942e2c4a488ed423d096.jpg
566fa9fe6d9ffec224e28172b547602f.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Oh yeah....my mouth is watering! I love pie and Mexican food. White queso dip....my favorite!💪

Sure thing... But my cheat meals are usually my fav Mexican joint..just for u ldog
4cea76961a8b60d7880424986a302e9e.jpg
d045c636b001765f9f4e5481352be533.jpg
b086f71e513b942e2c4a488ed423d096.jpg
566fa9fe6d9ffec224e28172b547602f.jpg

I wish I could say I indulged in those pies, but it's my girl and her sister that have the sweet tooth..If I get 1 slice I'm lucky..but also dieting I stay away from that stuff right now..but it sure looks good..gotta keep the girls happy , y'all know how that goes

Happy Saturday CL...thnx for checking in brother

Dude. It's pie time. I gotta finish cutting so I can eat some pie for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Almost there!
Bro..I feel u big time...I got a major cheat day in Thanksgiving as well..I need to run a marathon beforehand

I wish I could say I indulged in those pies, but it's my girl and her sister that have the sweet tooth..If I get 1 slice I'm lucky..but also dieting I stay away from that stuff right now..but it sure looks good..gotta keep the girls happy , y'all know how that goes

Honey baked ham and green bean casserole I'll take over any sweets any day!!

Bro..I feel u big time...I got a major cheat day in Thanksgiving as well..I need to run a marathon beforehand

This time of year is my favorite but just for the eggnog my 15 year old daughter and I usually fight over it

Dude. The next morning requires a dose of GH, some extra Adderall, and an hour of fasted cardio lol
Honey baked ham and green bean casserole I'll take over any sweets any day!!

Love green bean casserole. I make it for our families, it's the shit. I only use fresh green beans and cremini mushrooms, sautee them in butter and garlic until about halfway done, add to dish, mix in heavy cream, high end cream of mushroom, and some parmesan cheese, layer with Trader Joe's onions and bake. It's to die for. I'll shoot you the recipe if you want lol
This time of year is my favorite but just for the eggnog my 15 year old daughter and I usually fight over it
Love me some good egg nog. I forget what brand I like

Dude. The next morning requires a dose of GH, some extra Adderall, and an hour of fasted cardio lolLove green bean casserole. I make it for our families, it's the shit. I only use fresh green beans and cremini mushrooms, sautee them in butter and garlic until about halfway done, add to dish, mix in heavy cream, high end cream of mushroom, and some parmesan cheese, layer with Trader Joe's onions and bake. It's to die for. I'll shoot you the recipe if you want lolLove me some good egg nog. I forget what brand I like
LoL .. bro..what should I call u? , cuz I can't call u GC without paying GC's sponsor fees..but in fact you are the original GC according to how long u been here ... And I def agree on the post Thanksgiving morning fasted cardio..although it may be a food coma hangover coming on that morning..at least it won't be a sloppy alcohol induced hangover like many of my holidays in the past 10 yrs..happy about that..

Back