• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

916 rides with GC

Get Shredded!
Spoken well MK.💪

fuck yeah bro....this is what friends are for. Even tho I don’t know you from Adam I can still relate to pretty much everyone on this forum. I lift weights to keep my head straight, my confidence high and because it’s a hobby that will keep me out of trouble. Alcohol is the devil, I agree. I do my best to stay away from it. My body is one thing I can control. I agree with Ldog, if you can wake up grateful for another shot at life and you can make a positive difference in someone’s life, then you are doing right by yourself and God. That’s what life is about. I’ve harbored a lot of hate in the past for those transgressions against me but I realize now that I was only punishing myself. Your friend lost his battle you don’t have to lose yours. Don’t be afraid to drop a line to any of us. We can all relate brother!

Day#26

Training= AM fasted cardio jog 35min..weight training= chest/tri...low weight/high rep weeks

Working sets

Flat bp
225x14..275x10..275x8..275x7

Incline bp
225x10..225x10..225x8..225x7

Flat fly's
35x14..35x14..35x13..35x13

Dips bw
14x12x12x12

Mach tri ext
13x12x10x9

Push ups
20x17x15x15 to burnout x 5x5

PostWO 50g whey iso w/ Powerade

Meal #4 turkey/tomato/avocado... Low carb today

db8cac3534fdffa994d5ff608f1e1aaa.jpg

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

FUCK! .. well life just hit me again with shit...my good friend of over 15 yrs just died at the young age of 32...Overdosed on meth and black..dude has been a good friend and was a consistent workout partner last year before he got back into drugs..I cut ties with him recently because he was getting deeper into his addiction, and now this shit happens.. he was actually the guy that got me into working out few yrs ago.. he was a good friend and father of 2 kids and wife..I pray for them and I now dedicate the next few full year log to you J..I know how much you loved to lift and you're in my thoughts everytime from now on I pick up a weight in the gym..I'm gonna miss you brother..see you in the next life homeboy RIP..

Sorry guys but I had to let that out, this log is more than lifting and eating, it's life from day-day...today was a bad day.. actually a horrible day..I feel for all those loved ones who lose someone too soon..this shit sucks.. I know this is a workout/aas info site, but I just had to let this real life situation enter the log.. for all those struggling with addiction..this is the type of thing that can happen sadly.. hopefully it never gets to this point with you, but it happens far too much.. I pray for his parents to ease their pain.. sorry y'all for the buzz kill..but I couldn't leave it out..

I'm very very sorry to hear about your friend as I've been through what you are dealing with a couple of times in my life. Neither were workout partners but they were good friends who I miss to this day.

There would never be a reason to leave out something like that as this type of thing has likely effected all of us in one way or another. Maybe not as close a friend or workout partner as your friend but most have likely known someone who has addiction issues or actually overdosed as it's sadly becoming more and more common in todays society/culture.
I don't care if this is an aas/workout site or not we are all in this together so airing out things like this in a place like this is just as appropriate as giving us details on your gear, food or workout as your life and anyone in it is just as and realistically, more important than anything going on here.

I will be praying for his family, friends and you as well brother. Things like this just aren't easy to deal with as there are almost never any easy answer.

I'm very very sorry to hear about your friend as I've been through what you are dealing with a couple of times in my life. Neither were workout partners but they were good friends who I miss to this day.

There would never be a reason to leave out something like that as this type of thing has likely effected all of us in one way or another. Maybe not as close a friend or workout partner as your friend but most have likely known someone who has addiction issues or actually overdosed as it's sadly becoming more and more common in todays society/culture.
I don't care if this is an aas/workout site or not we are all in this together so airing out things like this in a place like this is just as appropriate as giving us details on your gear, food or workout as your life and anyone in it is just as and realistically, more important than anything going on here.

I will be praying for his family, friends and you as well brother. Things like this just aren't easy to deal with as there are almost never any easy answer.
Well said GC.. I appreciate the insight..it's sad, but reality is alot of this shit happens daily, if not by the minute.. it's just a shrug until it happens to a friend or any loved one..then it gets real... thnx for the post brother.. you're good people

I love the push-ups at the end....I do exactly the same!

Day#26

Training= AM fasted cardio jog 35min..weight training= chest/tri...low weight/high rep weeks

Working sets

Flat bp
225x14..275x10..275x8..275x7

Incline bp
225x10..225x10..225x8..225x7

Flat fly's
35x14..35x14..35x13..35x13

Dips bw
14x12x12x12

Mach tri ext
13x12x10x9

Push ups
20x17x15x15 to burnout x 5x5

PostWO 50g whey iso w/ Powerade

Meal #4 turkey/tomato/avocado... Low carb today

db8cac3534fdffa994d5ff608f1e1aaa.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for chiming in GC.💪

Took 2 days off weight training..had alot of shit to get ready for the Thanksgiving party.. it was a massive success, so all the work was worth it..gonna hit the gym tonight.. hopefully y'all had a good feast yesterday and I'll update later
b5662701d5ac81c2566a357447338a3d.jpg

That bird looks yummy!!!!

Took 2 days off weight training..had alot of shit to get ready for the Thanksgiving party.. it was a massive success, so all the work was worth it..gonna hit the gym tonight.. hopefully y'all had a good feast yesterday and I'll update later
b5662701d5ac81c2566a357447338a3d.jpg

Nice brother seems like this log got a helluva,a lot more attention than your last one!

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Nice brother seems like this log got a helluva,a lot more attention than your last one!

Yup..this one gonna be good...now that Thanksgiving is over..time to dial in diet and start cutting..thnx for following bro

Yo tee! What u got going on now, what you running at the moment?

IML Gear Cream!
Day#30

Training= back/biceps

Working sets

DB row
90x14..95x12..100x12..110x10

Wide lat pulldown
15x15x13x11

Close grip pulldown
10x14..11x12..12x9..12x9

Pull up bw
14x13x13x10

Incline curl - palm up
35x10..40x10..40x8..40x8

Iso curl
40x10..45x10..45x9..45x7

Last night's dinner.. my last hoorah for Thanksgiving...time to clean up diet and start cutting.
d8bd4be18aec532e9403ce5a5f812cfc.jpg

500 a week test and just dropped the npp. Got a few more weeks left. Then cruise for a bit. Started getting some sides at a bad time from the npp gains have been great tho. I forget I got different handle over here i made this acct before the other one! Thinking bout running primo closer to spring. We will see.
Yo tee! What u got going on now, what you running at the moment?

500 a week test and just dropped the npp. Got a few more weeks left. Then cruise for a bit. Started getting some sides at a bad time from the npp gains have been great tho. I forget I got different handle over here i made this acct before the other one! Thinking bout running primo closer to spring. We will see.

I agree on the primo..gotta try that out next year for sure...good to see u over here homeboy..

Carbs!!!!!!

Day#30

Training= back/biceps

Working sets

DB row
90x14..95x12..100x12..110x10

Wide lat pulldown
15x15x13x11

Close grip pulldown
10x14..11x12..12x9..12x9

Pull up bw
14x13x13x10

Incline curl - palm up
35x10..40x10..40x8..40x8

Iso curl
40x10..45x10..45x9..45x7

Last night's dinner.. my last hoorah for Thanksgiving...time to clean up diet and start cutting.
d8bd4be18aec532e9403ce5a5f812cfc.jpg

Here u go ldog...just for u homie..it's carrot cake, so at least it's healthy right, it's got carrots, must be...ahh shit
1e2ca8bf8f50d14c52a4851cad203371.jpg

BTW..it was my lil sis baby reveal party that we celebrated on Thanksgiving as well, so the blue frosting in middle of that cake was the positive of male... Hell ya.. my fam needs more boys..last majority of new c omers have been girls...more bros now

God bless you my brother! You made this as well? Ole Ldog can tear up some cake. I've been known to eat 2 Krispy Kreme's as a preworkout from time to time🙄

Here u go ldog...just for u homie..it's carrot cake, so at least it's healthy right, it's got carrots, must be...ahh shit
1e2ca8bf8f50d14c52a4851cad203371.jpg

God bless you my brother! You made this as well? Ole Ldog can tear up some cake. I've been known to eat 2 Krispy Kreme's as a preworkout from time to time
No.. unfortunately I'm not a skilled baker..I can cook alot of food, but I rarely bake much..this was from a local bakery.. and you say donuts eh..I'll have to try that prewo

Its killer man...2 krispy kremes is just like Tren Base:roflmao:

No.. unfortunately I'm not a skilled baker..I can cook alot of food, but I rarely bake much..this was from a local bakery.. and you say donuts eh..I'll have to try that prewo

Yesterday's workout
Day#32

Training=legs - high rep / low weight

Front squat
14x12x12x11

Hack squat
13x13x13x11

Leg press - narrow
12x10x9x9

Extensions
12x10x10x8

Calves raise standing
14x13x13x12

Post wo .. 50g whey iso..1hr 30m after had this meal

Notes= feeling better after starting running AI (adex) 0.5mg on pin days 2x a week..was feeling some high e2 symptoms, which have dropped now.. couple more weeks of cruising then it's off to the races..
efe494584afe30ccf17ddff21ab530e8.jpg

Get Shredded!
Another solid meal....good discipline bro.:clapping:

Yesterday's workout
Day#32

Training=legs - high rep / low weight

Front squat
14x12x12x11

Hack squat
13x13x13x11

Leg press - narrow
12x10x9x9

Extensions
12x10x10x8

Calves raise standing
14x13x13x12

Post wo .. 50g whey iso..1hr 30m after had this meal

Notes= feeling better after starting running AI (adex) 0.5mg on pin days 2x a week..was feeling some high e2 symptoms, which have dropped now.. couple more weeks of cruising then it's off to the races..
efe494584afe30ccf17ddff21ab530e8.jpg

Another solid meal....good discipline bro.:clapping:
Thnx brother..Ya, I gotta get back on track after the Thanksgiving feasts..I didn't weigh myself but I imagine I gained a good 5+ lbs over the last few days with all the leftovers.. ready to lower carbs and calories and start stripping fat.. feeling good and strong tho..only problem I'm having now is starring at those pretty lil vials that came in from GC and the tbol- and not opening them..I'm so anxious to try them out..I've never ran tpp or mast or tbol.. so really looking forward to blasting off again...cruise will be over soon enough, more than half way over now...good times ahead.. really pumped up for next year

Dude....your going to love those compounds! I'm fired up for you!

Thnx brother..Ya, I gotta get back on track after the Thanksgiving feasts..I didn't weigh myself but I imagine I gained a good 5+ lbs over the last few days with all the leftovers.. ready to lower carbs and calories and start stripping fat.. feeling good and strong tho..only problem I'm having now is starring at those pretty lil vials that came in from GC and the tbol- and not opening them..I'm so anxious to try them out..I've never ran tpp or mast or tbol.. so really looking forward to blasting off again...cruise will be over soon enough, more than half way over now...good times ahead.. really pumped up for next year

Day# 34

Test E 100mg..0.5mg adex

Training

Morning fasted cardio 35min bike

Weight training= back/biceps

Deads
3x14

Bb row
3x12

Wide pulldown
3x12

Pullup bw
14x12x12

Preach curl
3x13

Incline db curl
3x12

15min in jacuzzi

PostWO 50g whey iso 20oz Gatorade

Notes= everything is progressing nicely..although sitting at 240lbs after holiday feasts.. focusing on cutting now..going to add cardio in 7days wk mix of fasted morning and PostWO cardio, instead of the 4 I've been currently doing..meals will generally stay the same, just smaller portions.. speaking of food, here's what Im cooking now.. homemade spicy chili with 93/7 beef / steak/ ...
1728be8ae511a42d4a9d9e3a50b4dc33.jpg

Good stuff bro!

Day# 34

Test E 100mg..0.5mg adex

Training

Morning fasted cardio 35min bike

Weight training= back/biceps

Deads
3x14

Bb row
3x12

Wide pulldown
3x12

Pullup bw
14x12x12

Preach curl
3x13

Incline db curl
3x12

15min in jacuzzi

PostWO 50g whey iso 20oz Gatorade

Notes= everything is progressing nicely..although sitting at 240lbs after holiday feasts.. focusing on cutting now..going to add cardio in 7days wk mix of fasted morning and PostWO cardio, instead of the 4 I've been currently doing..meals will generally stay the same, just smaller portions.. speaking of food, here's what Im cooking now.. homemade spicy chili with 93/7 beef / steak/ ...
1728be8ae511a42d4a9d9e3a50b4dc33.jpg

Good Friday brothers...today's my day off work and I plan on throwing some weights around in a few hrs..I'm usually a mid afternoon lifter as I feel I have more strength/energy after a good 3+ meals in my system..I woke up around 3am with an intense hunger..had to dip into the chili I made last night again....I almost never wake up and snack, but for some reason I was hungry as hell in middle of night and downed a quick half bowl of chili and 1% fat cottage cheese.. feeling good and ready to conquer the day..update later
5803bb0fb9a9db63bfc1f33f07458ab0.jpg

Sounds good to me bro!!! Kill it this afternoon! Show those young dogs how its done:winkfinger:

Good Friday brothers...today's my day off work and I plan on throwing some weights around in a few hrs..I'm usually a mid afternoon lifter as I feel I have more strength/energy after a good 3+ meals in my system..I woke up around 3am with an intense hunger..had to dip into the chili I made last night again....I almost never wake up and snack, but for some reason I was hungry as hell in middle of night and downed a quick half bowl of chili and 1% fat cottage cheese.. feeling good and ready to conquer the day..update later
5803bb0fb9a9db63bfc1f33f07458ab0.jpg

Day 36

Training = cardio + weights

Morning fasted jog 30min

Chest/tris

Working sets

Bb bench
225x14...275x10..325x6..335x3

Incline bb
185x12...235x9..275x6..275x4

Decline machine
12x9x6x5

Dips machine
Rev 12x10x8
Stnd 12x9x6

Tri push down cable
14x9x7x5

Whelp it's definitely hit me now.. I've definitely lost strength after this most recent blast..I'm assuming my levels have evened out now as the 600mg/wk of test has cleared..was also running Tren A but that would of cleared weeks ago..needless to say my lifts have come down... Few more weeks and we'll get it crackin again tho.. as of now its going to looks like this.. 1.5cc EOD tpp/npp/mastp blend .. 0.5cc test P EOD.. 0.5mg eod adex.. not sure if I'll be adding t-bol this time around, we shall see.. I know one thing, I'm fucking pumped for the beginning of the year.. time to get serious about cutting..gonna be a long /cut into recomp..goal is 9 months out.. thnx for all who take the time to follow, it helps me stay motivated even more!

Meal#5 yesterday

93/7 beef with onions, fresh broccoli
da34e4782c6f5fa67cdf7de0885354f9.jpg

PM = evening cardio.. 45min medium/high paced walk..

Last meal of today...yup , quick eggs w/whites at night...hitting the sack in hour n a half... I'm not a late night guy anymore..I used to party alot.. but had to finally change my situation around..I don't hate on people who still live that way, it was just that my time was up..now I'm in bed around 10 and up at 5:45 every day lol... I know it sounds boring, but it is what it is.. fasted cardio tomorrow morning and leg day at gym in PM..

c88ce8276bec2dc048efb95799bc29a5.jpg

Back