• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Illegal aliens heading for our southern border

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What does the anabolic world think about this? Nonsense or a threat:coffee:

Attachments

• migrants.jpg
    migrants.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 149
Im all for immigration but not for anyone just running across the boarder. Fuck that. If we need the military to stop them so be it. Do we need a wall? That shit wont work, they have learned to tunnel for miles. Just my 3 cents

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nonsense. Ain't no way there getting in while trump is in office. They gonna march all that way just to be stuck in Mexico.

didnt Trump just paid millions to Mexico so they could secure theyr southern border?

deff a threat , thats 6-9 thousand people

Mexico stopped them at their southern border.

Trump told Mexico you better do something about this and they did.

Props to Trump for ruling the world. On this and several occasions the world is doing what we say. The way its supposed to be.

yes, Mexicos current president stopped them , but he is leaving office in about a month. Mexicos elect president has already promised working Visas for most of them .

cluster fuck !

What is strange about that is if Mexico let's them through what does that do to their country?

What is strange about that is if Mexico let's them through what does that do to their country?
Not much really as Mexico's version of DHS only got relatively few asylum requests as far as what I can see. So looks like the caravan will be at the southern border in a matter of days.

IML Gear Cream!
Sanctions from Trump i would fucken hope so.

Mexicos unemployment is crazy high. 30% iirc

Mexico doesnt want them , but wtf do you do with 8k people on your borders?

Sanctions from Trump i would fucken hope so.

Mexicos unemployment is crazy high. 30% iirc

Mexico doesnt want them , but wtf do you do with 8k people on your borders?
If Mexico had the cojones they should turn them back and only admitting those who have valid asylum requests. A crisis is brewing very soon at our border, and military action is looking likely.

I am reading something totally different. Only 600 plus were allowed to cross into Mexico and the rest are being diverted to a Mexican processing facility.

These are Honduran people and trump said he will cut their foreign aid if this shit keeps up, as he should.

I am reading something totally different. Only 600 plus were allowed to cross into Mexico and the rest are being diverted to a Mexican processing facility.

These are Honduran people and trump said he will cut their foreign aid if this shit keeps up, as he should.
CNN reported 640 asked for asylum in mexico some turned back but thousands are still headed this way.
80c9e8f89680276c7a08499c148ff610.jpg

.. :roflmao: @ scared white guys,, I thought I saw Obama in the group, he's coming to take your guns... :sheep:..

CNN reported 640 asked for asylum in mexico some turned back but thousands are still headed this way.
80c9e8f89680276c7a08499c148ff610.jpg

I’m leaning this way. This is not the first time this has happened but it’s the largest and just happens to be right before midterms, coincidence?... if they make it to our border the next “caravan” will be much larger

Contrary to what the talking heads of most “news” org. spout, the overwhelming majority of Americans are pro-immigration. As long as it’s done the legal way. Most will go above and beyond to help out a legal immigrant when they can.

Only a fool would believe this is a spontaneous event. This is 100% organized and funded by somebody. That somebody is defiantly not from some 3rd world backwater.

Birthright citizenship needs to go, just as it has many many moons ago in ever other developed nation.

I’m leaning this way. This is not the first time this has happened but it’s the largest and just happens to be right before midterms, coincidence?... if they make it to our border the next “caravan” will be much larger

As far as the mid-terms it could or could not be coincidence. But to have these folks situated in states where illegal voting is not only allowed but encouraged before 2020? Not a chance.

.. :roflmao: @ scared white guys,, I thought I saw Obama in the group, he's coming to take your guns... :sheep:..

You live in a world of delusion. Illegals are the pawns of the dem party. Who is made up by a majority of, gasp, white males. Regardless of the faces they run for public office the power resides with white males who pay for and call the shots for the whole show.

Majority of illegals end up in large inner cities. Having been to many of these areas I can tell you with absolute certainty that those who despise the newcomers the most is actually the black population of said areas.

Contrary to what the talking heads of most “news” org. spout, the overwhelming majority of Americans are pro-immigration. As long as it’s done the legal way. Most will go above and beyond to help out a legal immigrant when they can.

Only a fool would believe this is a spontaneous event. This is 100% organized and funded by somebody. That somebody is defiantly not from some 3rd world backwater.

Birthright citizenship needs to go, just as it has many many moons ago in ever other developed nation.

I agree

Get Shredded!
Its supposed to take 30 days to walk from Guatemala across mexico. In 30 days there is no telling how many Mexicans will be joining in the March.

Google maps says 17 days not 30 like CNN said

Last edited:
Its supposed to take 30 days to walk from Guatemala across mexico. In 30 days there is no telling how many Mexicans will be joining in the March.

Google maps says 17 days not 30 like CNN said

Man, honestly they could really increase the numbers!

If you look for more info and pics outside of CNN and the other big networks, you will see how deceptive they are being. They are putting up pictures of women carrying babies or little kids to tug at the heartstrings. In reality the horde is made up 80% of young males 18-35.

It doesn’t matter how people fall politically, unrestrained immigration is not sustainable by the US or any other counties economy. It’s just not. Folks need to understand that.

We all know that Mexico will end up letting them pass because they know their target destination is the US.

What does the anabolic world think about this? Nonsense or a threat:coffee:
Send 4 A10's to practice maneuvers on the border.....problem solved

My new DEA work phone

Give them maga hats and trump shirts and tell them they can come if they wear the trump propaganda and watch all the antifa fags talk shit and threaten them, watch the far left try desperately to turn them back lol

If you look for more info and pics outside of CNN and the other big networks, you will see how deceptive they are being. They are putting up pictures of women carrying babies or little kids to tug at the heartstrings. In reality the horde is made up 80% of young males 18-35.

It doesn’t matter how people fall politically, unrestrained immigration is not sustainable by the US or any other counties economy. It’s just not. Folks need to understand that.

We all know that Mexico will end up letting them pass because they know their target destination is the US.
No doubt, considering Mexico is corrupt to the core. Also how do we know whether the pictures are true or not as digital pictures can lie.

I'd say more than 80% honestly. I'm surprised no one has mentioned how they caught some people on video handing out envelopes to the crowd. Almost like they're being paid to do this. Just like the last group that tried.

This isn't immigration. This is a sponsored invasion.

Mexicos Economy Minister says:

“If they do not treat [us] well commercially, they should not expect us to treat them well by containing the migration that comes from other regions of the world and crosses Mexico,” Guajardo said. “Or they should not expect to be treated well in collaboration with security issues in the region.”

Send some up I could definitely use the help, been hurting for workers for almost 3 years now.......but only send up the Mexicans 🤣

I'd say more than 80% honestly. I'm surprised no one has mentioned how they caught some people on video handing out envelopes to the crowd. Almost like they're being paid to do this. Just like the last group that tried.

This isn't immigration. This is a sponsored invasion.

George Soros is the usual suspect, I saw the video and it appeared only women and women with children were getting paid ... no doubt for a photo op.

Back