• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nra

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just had to renew my membership and it got me thinking.... there are a bunch of gun owners here. Does anyone have membership with the NRA.

Was listening to Rogans podcast last night and it was an episode with Colion Noir. They discussed being part of a constitutional protection organization aka the NRA. Specifically they talked about it being demonized and the hypocrisy that if you were a member of a “freedom of speech” or “due process” organization you would be praised. I just find it odd that picking and choosing which amendments you prefer and attempting to write off ones that you dont agree with is super problematic to the entire constitution as a whole.

Lifetime member

Yesterday was spent with me and my boy walking through the largest gun show in our state. =)

1.000 rnds and a few mags for my son and I to go plinking

Im a lifetime member...also bought my son a lifetime membership at the same time.

IML Gear Cream!
Paid my $1500 years ago.....

My new DEA work phone

A friend of mine suggested I join Gun Owners of America the other day. He said he likes GOA better due to their no compromise position on firearms. His complaint with the NRA is he thinks they give in and give up on some very important issues. I don't have enough information on either group but I will say too many states have tried restrictive gun laws to death and every time crime stats increase. My opinion is we need more armed law abiding citizens not less that's for sure. Also we don't need any more gun laws nor do we need more bans on any type or ammunition capacity. There are too many politicians from all sides willing to take guns away from us. Make no mistake about it, these laws have nothing to do with incompetence or stupidity. These laws are created methodically and strategically and many politicians from all sides support them. The reason for a disarmed populace is simple and concise. You see, disarmed peasants are more easily controlled and that's what its about, control. Since history repeats itself, read some history on disarmed citizenry and what always follows. If you don't have time for a history book then I'll sum it up for those who may not already know.....genocide. Stalin, Hitler, and Moa all agree, gun control works.

"I support sensible gun laws." When you hear any politician say these words know that it's just code for what they really support. Total and complete gun confiscation.

Just had to renew my membership and it got me thinking.... there are a bunch of gun owners here. Does anyone have membership with the NRA.

Was listening to Rogans podcast last night and it was an episode with Colion Noir. They discussed being part of a constitutional protection organization aka the NRA. Specifically they talked about it being demonized and the hypocrisy that if you were a member of a “freedom of speech” or “due process” organization you would be praised. I just find it odd that picking and choosing which amendments you prefer and attempting to write off ones that you dont agree with is super problematic to the entire constitution as a whole.

I am a member.

Back