• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Halloween sale scam part 2

Get Shredded!
Thanks for posting your bloods Rehh, curious how you feel with your test that low as well.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

If you get tossed off Bop, you as a sponsor have to do somethings pretty damn bad lol They keep sponsors around no matter how good.
TGC left bop for personal reasons. They were not thrown off.

They are still on
Mecca
Pro muscle
Anabolic archeticts
Anasci

Some more....
Prostate looks good
Went back on hgh so as expected it significantly impacted my thyroid by making me go hypo; Raised TSH. Been feeling lethargic so will increase T4 dose.
Creatinine always high
ALT AST on high side as usual

Rehh,

Any concern about your kidneys? eGFR?

Rehh,

Any concern about your kidneys? eGFR?

Yeah we have a big thread on it in the anabolic section that tourareg started. My creatinine is almost always elevated going back 30yrs, think I posted some old bloodwork in that thread... Yes I have bloodwork going back that far. Its from training and carrying more than normal muscle. Periods where I don't train for a while, 2+ weeks, i have seen my creatinine in the normal range. All of my other kidney markers are always in range.

Yeah we have a big thread on it in the anabolic section that tourareg started. My creatinine is almost always elevated going back 30yrs, think I posted some old bloodwork in that thread... Yes I have bloodwork going back that far. Its from training and carrying more than normal muscle. Periods where I don't train for a while, 2+ weeks, i have seen my creatinine in the normal range. All of my other kidney markers are always in range.
Figures...I tell my doc that I am active and I lift weights.

Back