• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Halloween sale scam part 2

Wrong owner smart guy.

Ak

Your shit will never fly around here, these vets can sniff out a scammer a mile away. You really look pathetic, move on or they will mow you over.

P.S. we all listen to the vets very close so not seeing much sales after this.

Your shit will never fly around here, these vets can sniff out a scammer a mile away. You really look pathetic, move on or they will mow you over.

P.S. we all listen to the vets very close so not seeing much sales after this.
To his point.

A few members and myself have dug up evidence on at least two sponsors who did this in the last year alone.

Throw raptor in the mix and the truth will come to light so, just be open and address the issues up front.

We were sent me a msg to come on here that we needed to address it.

Let me be clear We never scammed anyone!

When the doors were closed at IMP , it was posted on websites for 3-4 months to send proof of orders and all that were received were taken care of in either cash or product.

Frank Z I was informed you were not.... send me an email.

I thought it was known that they were Imporium? But then I do realize that not everyone has time to be at other boards and try to read everything out there lol so much info good or bad

When the doors were closed at IMP , it was posted on websites for 3-4 months to send proof of orders and all that were received were taken care of in either cash or product.

Damn man I must have missed this 3-4 month notice that was posted on the board problem is it wasn’t on this board and the rep that was here was telling us that he couldn’t get in contact with you either. I guess it’s my bad. This is a big shady ass cluster fuck. Guaranteed that there is no post on this board about this notice that I wasn’t a victim to a scam. I ordered off this board and dealt with the reps here and every others place I looked was calling scam .

Oh no, this is too good to pass up with a mod on tren.

https://youtu.be/mevxenJ6Mtc
Yeah...

TGC messaged me about the thread after another member mentioned it.

This is the pit and I can't moderate the pit, and not that I would anyways since there are some very concerned members.

So

1 - I can't and won't and wouldn't do anything to this thread, no one has asked me to either just letting the sponsor know how this section works.

2 - If the sponsor is upfront and honest with all the questions asked and the answers are well received, generally members will let the gear and service do the talking and go from there.

3 - If there is a effort to cover up past issues, they will be found out and you will be blasted. This has lead to removal of some sponsors in the past. So, sponsor, just don't fucking lie. Members, have concrete proof and pm me the info but, at the same time, without that proof it gets into the waters of sponsor bashing.

4 - I can't sleep, trenned up, night sweats, minimal food and have been working 70+ hour weeks. Don't fucking push it

Yeah...

TGC messaged me about the thread after another member mentioned it.

This is the pit and I can't moderate the pit, and not that I would anyways since there are some very concerned members.

So

1 - I can't and won't and wouldn't do anything to this thread, no one has asked me to either just letting the sponsor know how this section works.

2 - If the sponsor is upfront and honest with all the questions asked and the answers are well received, generally members will let the gear and service do the talking and go from there.

3 - If there is a effort to cover up past issues, they will be found out and you will be blasted. This has lead to removal of some sponsors in the past. So, sponsor, just don't fucking lie. Members, have concrete proof and pm me the info but, at the same time, without that proof it gets into the waters of sponsor bashing.

4 - I can't sleep, trenned up, night sweats, minimal food and have been working 70+ hour weeks. Don't fucking push it

I hear ya, just having some fun at your expense. :)

BTW, have you tried 500mg of magnesium before bedtime. Works great for me.

Get Shredded!

I never received my gear or money back if that is not a scam than what should we call it?

To his point.

A few members and myself have dug up evidence on at least two sponsors who did this in the last year alone.

Throw raptor in the mix and the truth will come to light so, just be open and address the issues up front.

oh hai👋🏼

I can attest to this... been using 400mg of magnesium malate nightly and it does help. Plus Skip has all the good hacks... he is the one who taught me eating more celery makes my loads bigger.

I never received my gear or money back if that is not a scam than what should we call it?

The Imporium switcheroo?

How do you know new guy? You said its being taken up with Arnold... does that mean you are involved with Imporium aka TGC?
Then lets hear it from Arnold so we can clear the air here and setting the record straight. Jolter604 is a good guy really but his only real flaw is gravitating to labs that have not been checked out/vetted.

Then lets hear it from Arnold so we can clear the air here and setting the record straight. Jolter604 is a good guy really but his only real flaw is gravitating to labs that have not been checked out/vetted.

Maybe, but being a nice guy doesnt negate dumb.

Maybe, but being a nice guy doesnt negate dumb.
You are right on that one, to me Jolter made a big mistake repping for this lab IMO once it has come to light it's Imporium under a new name.

oh hai👋🏼

The Imporium switcheroo?
Yes and I would say that it is pretty “advanced” aren’t they all not one in the same . Now this would be a good reason to not give us all of the info. Where oh where did that kombatarts thread go where he did his investigation.

Yes and I would say that it is pretty “advanced” aren’t they all not one in the same . Now this would be a good reason to not give us all of the info. Where oh where did that kombatarts thread go where he did his investigation.
So I guess everyone would recommend stay clear a d dont accept any gifts from them?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've been doing 500mg since I had my cramp that tore my Sartorius. 250mg am and pm. No more cramps.

Advanced. Oh fuck they got me around this time a few years back.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I've been doing 500mg since I had my cramp that tore my Sartorius. 250mg am and pm. No more cramps.
I've been dealing with cramps some lately too. I've added Emercen-c but I don't think it's enough. I'll try adding magnesium tomorrow

Advanced. Oh fuck they got me around this time a few years back.

Also this is not Advanced Pharmaceuticals or Advanced Elite Labs that got me to make this clear. I can't remember their exact name. However, it was no current sponsor here.
I don't want this confused or looked at the wrong way.

Waiting for GT to post excellent numbers on TGC gear and then for a sale to start and/or for quality to go down the tubes (Victory/Hammer/Prime)- That's the cycle :jerkit:. There will likely be plenty duped. If Im wrong, they get great gear and I get none so good for them I guess?

Probably just bad luck for you but you likely have good gear. Theyd be dumb to send you bunk gear although I remember Dema getting some straight up garbage before. TGC may be good but Ill sit back at least 3 months and see how it pans out before looking at the list.
I was just gonna say, lol it seems like one after another, literally. I always seem to get caught up in it too lol...wtf.

I was just gonna say, lol it seems like one after another, literally. I always seem to get caught up in it too lol...wtf.
Poor thing. I was gonna jump on board too. I guess it is better to only do from those who been around. I cant afford getting bunk or fake as a lady.

Let's see what happens.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Also this is not Advanced Pharmaceuticals or Advanced Elite Labs that got me to make this clear. I can't remember their exact name. However, it was no current sponsor here.
I don't want this confused or looked at the wrong way.

Fuck had me going there! As they have a sale at the mo too

No bro it was "Advanced something" lol
It was two years ago right around this time. They got me for right around $300. It's the only time I've ever been ripped off. Not bad considering, really...
Fuck had me going there! As they have a sale at the mo too

It's the damn advertising/marketing scheme. They suck us in.
Bogos, 25% off, 2 free test with any order over $200. Lmao...

Back