• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

About G

German89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A few of you guys have asked if i would run a log.

Which i have no problem doing, at all. I will be blasting off soon. Im sure you guys just want pictures so, ill throw some up from this year.

A little about 2017/2018:
Dec 2017 i ran var @ 20mg and npp @ 50 to 75 for 8 wks
And i started cutting in feb 2018

I was happy with my bf, and wanted to blast bold cyp april and, i did start.

During all that time. My soon to be ex husband was having a emotional affair (started in jan). I was suspecting physical but, in order to prove it, i would have to phsyically catch him. During the month of april, we "separated". He got a place behind my back. During that time, i knew physical acts were happening. The day before mothers day, i caught them fucking. And, shortly after that, i took a month off from the gym.

Watched hockey play offs, drank, actually didnt gain much weight. I started going back to the gym mid june, thats when i shouldve reverse dieted but, it didnt really happen like that. I stopped the bold cyp after the affair and picked it back up in mid or, end july. I cant remember.

Ran var at 20, cyp at 60mg/wk. I dropped the var 2 weeks in, wasnt liking it, swapped for sdrol at 5mg then, 7.5mg and then finished at 10mg. (I think i used sdrol for 3.5 wks). I ran cyp for 8 weeks and.. that brings me to September.

Currently on 10mg of var in hopes of, keeping my gains. And its been a good 6 weeks and, ive been maintaining really well. I am adding cardio back in, drop some if this bodyfat i gained on my bold cyp cycle.

Im 5'6" sitting at 170lbs last i checked (few days ago)

And ill post pictures. Just let me dig some up.

289ex6r.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Very end of my cycle. Sitting at 172 to 175 probably. I couldnt stand it. Just felt fat as fuck.

1qmvq1.jpg

You look amazing G. Definitely will follow any log you post. It’s great when you ladies post your logs. I know some of the guys, myself include have questions from time to time while gathering info for their ladies. Some questions may sound very personal but most of us are not pervs and have a vested interest in why we are asking.
If anything is too personal just let us now. I’m sure that all the guys will agree that they will honor what ever request you make. Glad to have you here and hope to see that log soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im open to a Q & A as long as the questions are respectful.

Meaning. Dont be asking about my clit. Thats far too personal thats between me, myself and i.

With that said. If there is growth and its too much, if she backs off, it should calm down. Its permanent only if she lets it get to that point and doesnt back off her dose. If she keeps banging 4grams of test a week. I guarantee that it will never go back to normal.

IML Gear Cream!
All sounds totally reasonable to me G. Again great to have you here and hope you enjoy the forum and have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im open to a Q & A as long as the questions are respectful.

Meaning. Dont be asking about my clit. Thats far too personal thats between me, myself and i.

With that said. If there is growth and its too much, if she backs off, it should calm down. Its permanent only if she lets it get to that point and doesnt back off her dose. If she keeps banging 4grams of test a week. I guarantee that it will never go back to normal.
Haha yeah I don't have any questions about that. My fiancee and I are more concerned with the severity of some of the other virilizing sides you've experienced, like hair loss and voice change in particular.

I'm really curious about your experiences with the SD.

Anyways, thank you for being willing to share, your experiences are invaluable to us. It's so difficult to find women that are willing to talk about aas use.

When i ran superdrol, it wasnt til i hit the high end of the dose. I experienced a lot of sensitivity downstairs. No hair loss. Acne wasnt too bad. No voice change either. Once i stopped the sdrol, 2 weeks later, things started to calm down.

I known in my intro thread i mentioned hair loss on primo and, that was the only hormone i lost hair on. And i noticed voice change as well. I dropped it and my voice stopped cracking and my hair eventually grew back.

Just respect the hormone. Keep doses low. Short cycles not exceeding 8 weeks or, 4 to 6 for a new hormone is perfect. Women dont need much like 1/8th of a mans dose will do a lot for a women.

Always try a new hormone alone before adding in other hormones. To see how she reacts.

If your fiance is interested in superdrol 2.5mg should be plenty and she shouldnt see many sides with that. 4 wks tops. 10mgs is a lot (definitely not a beginners dose). I dont care if i get sides, as long as i dont lose hair and my voice doesn't get too deep (which it hasnt).

My workouts were amazing with superdrol and i did experience appetite loss towards the end of using it. Thats when i would stop taking it. No point after that.

Boom!

Glad you made a thread. Hopefully you stick around.

Sorry to hear about your marriage. I don't know what I would do if my wife did that to me, but it wouldn't be good.

Welcome to ASF.

Thank you for the thread.

Here's a question I already know the answer too but, I would like a woman's insight.

Let's say you're in your very early twenties. You find a new love in life and it's power lifting. You decide to compete and hire a coach at a local gym. You have no knowledge of the sport when you start and definitely none about AAS. The coach has a good local following of athletes.

He suggest you run 250mg if sustanon a week to go into your first meet.

You notice virilization, but continue. You ask one of your best friends husbands about these issues, let's say his name is Tonmego.

He tells you that's not even relatively an acceptable dosage of AAS for a female much less for a first cycle. He also says your coach is a fucking idiot or reckless. He tells you that the voice, facial changes and other things are mostly permanent besides maybe the clit enlargement which may go down and hair growth might slow as well.

But you continue.......

Try to take yourself back to when you first started and put yourself in this ladies shoes and what you think she might be thinking.....

^ gonna need pics of your wife’s friend for good advice ...lol

^ gonna need pics of your wife’s friend for good advice ...lol
Man it's sad.

I hadn't seen her since she started and that day she came over I told her, "come outside and let's talk". Jaw was very pronounced. Voice went down a few octaves. And this was 12 weeks.

My wife had mentioned her voice change before i saw her. She's a great girl but she wasn't educated well enough..... I get that. But continuing is where I'm lost n

That’s a hard lesson to have to learn. You tried, what more can ya do?

When i ran superdrol, it wasnt til i hit the high end of the dose. I experienced a lot of sensitivity downstairs. No hair loss. Acne wasnt too bad. No voice change either. Once i stopped the sdrol, 2 weeks later, things started to calm down.

I known in my intro thread i mentioned hair loss on primo and, that was the only hormone i lost hair on. And i noticed voice change as well. I dropped it and my voice stopped cracking and my hair eventually grew back.

Just respect the hormone. Keep doses low. Short cycles not exceeding 8 weeks or, 4 to 6 for a new hormone is perfect. Women dont need much like 1/8th of a mans dose will do a lot for a women.

Always try a new hormone alone before adding in other hormones. To see how she reacts.

If your fiance is interested in superdrol 2.5mg should be plenty and she shouldnt see many sides with that. 4 wks tops. 10mgs is a lot (definitely not a beginners dose). I dont care if i get sides, as long as i dont lose hair and my voice doesn't get too deep (which it hasnt).

My workouts were amazing with superdrol and i did experience appetite loss towards the end of using it. Thats when i would stop taking it. No point after that.

Thank you so much. This is really good to know. She's ran anavar up to 10mg daily and liked that, winny at only 5mg and really liked that but we aren't sure if the hair loss she got at the time was due to that or the ridiculous stress she was going through at the time. She ran NPP at just 7.5mg e3d and it made her voice drop so bad she's still cracking after a week off. It's getting better, probably going to take time. Other that she stays on 10mg test cyp weekly for HRT with her .25mg estradiol daily (shes had a full hysterectomy) and 1iu GH daily to help with the loose skin.

Thank you again for the feedback.

Get Shredded!
Man it's sad.

I hadn't seen her since she started and that day she came over I told her, "come outside and let's talk". Jaw was very pronounced. Voice went down a few octaves. And this was 12 weeks.

My wife had mentioned her voice change before i saw her. She's a great girl but she wasn't educated well enough..... I get that. But continuing is where I'm lost n
Ouch. 250 test is obnoxious. My fiancee saw virilization sides on 20mg, without any endogenous testosterone anymore. If she was on that much is be getting married to a man...

Thank you for the thread.

Here's a question I already know the answer too but, I would like a woman's insight.

Let's say you're in your very early twenties. You find a new love in life and it's power lifting. You decide to compete and hire a coach at a local gym. You have no knowledge of the sport when you start and definitely none about AAS. The coach has a good local following of athletes.

He suggest you run 250mg if sustanon a week to go into your first meet.

You notice virilization, but continue. You ask one of your best friends husbands about these issues, let's say his name is Tonmego.

He tells you that's not even relatively an acceptable dosage of AAS for a female much less for a first cycle. He also says your coach is a fucking idiot or reckless. He tells you that the voice, facial changes and other things are mostly permanent besides maybe the clit enlargement which may go down and hair growth might slow as well.

But you continue.......

Try to take yourself back to when you first started and put yourself in this ladies shoes and what you think she might be thinking.....

Whoa. Holy. Shit!!!

You should blast that coach online.

Damn. Thats fucked up. Why didnt she do any research? And, i totally understand wanting to get strong as fuck but, its not going go happen over night. Plus, she couldve ran 20 to 40mg of var with less damage.

250mg/wk is sust. Wow. Thats unbelievable! She may not recover from that. Her jawline will obviously stay, voice is staying deep, her lady bits may not even recover and her hair, its probably going to be fucked up for life.

Ladies have to do their own research. Have to!!!! Women need to understand what theyre taking. And the damage! My gosh. How do you just take something and not do research?

And also. If she noticed the virialization and didnt care to stop? I guess.. thats on her? I guess shes okay with how she now looks and her p.r.s are more important. And, you cant really judge another for their own decisions. Itd be one thing if she came to you for help. If shes happy then, leave her be.

Like i said. Im okay with certain side effects. I draw the line at hair loss and, voice cracking.

@garlicchicken, i wonder if your wife is just super sensitive to aas? Is your wife using UGL test or, pharmaceutical?

Ouch. 250 test is obnoxious. My fiancee saw virilization sides on 20mg, without any endogenous testosterone anymore. If she was on that much is be getting married to a man...

Yeah. Thats a crazy amount.

Hey, im all for women trying some test out. But, no more than 30mg/wk. There is no need to go above that much.

Whoa. Holy. Shit!!!

Damn. Thats fucked up. Why didnt she do any research? And, i totally understand wanting to get strong as fuck but, its not going go happen over night. Plus, she couldve ran 20 to 40mg of var with less damage.

250mg/wk is sust. Wow. Thats unbelievable! She may not recover from that. Her jawline will obviously stay, voice is staying deep, her lady bits may not even recover and her hair, its probably going to be fucked up for life.

Ladies have to do their own research. Have to!!!! Women need to understand what theyre taking. And the damage! My gosh. How do you just take something and not do research?

And also. If she noticed the virialization and didnt care to stop? I guess.. thats on her? I guess shes okay with how she now looks and her p.r.s are more important. And, you cant really judge another for their own decisions. Itd be one thing if she came to you for help. If shes happy then, leave her be.

Like i said. Im okay with certain side effects. I draw the line at hair loss and, voice cracking.

@garlicchicken, i wonder if your wife is just super sensitive to aas? Is your wife using UGL test or, pharmaceutical?
I think she trusted her coach is all.

At that point when she saw the sides, it was too late. She researched more and saw that some weren't going to go away and then her and I talked.

I gave her the best advice I could but haven't heard from her since then.

Also, this same coach had her husband on 1200mg test with no ai and 150mg tren ace a week for HIS first cycle.

People just don't know and get obsessed with results I guess.

At that point when she saw the sides, it was too late. She researched more and saw that some weren't going to go away and then her and I talked.

Also, this same coach had her husband on 1200mg test with no ai and 150mg tren ace a week for HIS first cycle.

Definitely should bump that tren up a bit.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Whoa. Holy. Shit!!!

That's pretty much where my fiancee draws the line. The lady parts go down and everything but the voice cracking and hair loss are bad.

I think she is really sensitive to the gear. She's using UGL, we switched from one lab @20mg to the one we're on now and she started having really bad sides, we had to back it off to 10mg. I cut it down to 100mg/mL so dosing is more accurate too since it's only 5mg 2x weekly.

Good Lord for a first cycle?! Wow. That's nuts man.

Wow. I feel bad for her.

And him.. wowzers.. whats the point of the tren at that point. Just run the alone. Fuck it. And no a.i. cmon! Rookie mistakes 101.

I understand the whole, getting results but, once they stop. Then what? Where do you go from there. 1 gram of test to 2!? Like... no.

My theory is low and slow. 8 weeks on, 8 wks off. Unless youre a competitor. Or over having kids. There is no reason to do a 20 week cycle for a first timer. Even for men, 12 weeks, tops. (Im speaking noobs). 8 weeks tops for women. Especially if you want to avoid unwanted sides...

Shit. I gotta a story.
My ex, the women he cheated on me with, her sister is a power lifter. He told me, she said, for her first cycle, ever, shes going to run a gram of tren. I fucking laughed, so hard. She was a fat girl. Strong but, over ate. So, i dont know what her theory was behind that. Kinda curious how that cycle turned out.

^ she’s now on that show ‘Snapped’ or ‘Deadly women’ .....chics + tren = hell on earth. (I would imagine)

^ she’s now on that show ‘Snapped’ or ‘Deadly women’ .....chics + tren = hell on earth. (I would imagine)

Lmfao.. who knows. Just bizzar. No need for a gram. 30 - 50mg seems more than reasonable.

Back