• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What should I do? Late homebrew

fezteh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey! So I've been cruising for almost 2 years now and for one reason or another lost sight of home brewing a new batch before I ran out of my last... Oops lol anyways the MCT uspy used for my test e Homebrew is 2 years expired now. So I ordered some GSP but it doesn't arrive until next week my last injection until oil arrival will be about 2 weeks... Can I substitute with dbol in the interim? Also do you really feel like the MCT oil isn't good to use anymore?

Thanks in advance!

Why not pop into a health food store or grocery store an grab a small bottle of oil like avacado, almond or gso etc filter it with a .22 filter and make a small batch to get you by until yours lands.

Why not pop into a health food store or grocery store an grab a small bottle of oil like avacado, almond or gso etc filter it with a .22 filter and make a small batch to get you by until yours lands.
Exactly u can get grape seed oil at the freaking dollar general lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Get some extra filters though

IDC 2 years expired or not send me that mct I'll let you know if it's still good!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back