• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

All's well that ends well - Thanks Dannie

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You remember the "Spring Shredder" contest with a nice prize money up for grabs, right!?
Well, it was paid!

Thanks to Dannie and to the whole basicstero team that operates here on the forum and on the basicstero site and behind the scenes. Thank you all!!

After being sent a first time and stopped at our customs with a letter delivered, a new order has been sent.
This has yet to come but I have no doubt about it so see you soon I will post the photos.

Sometimes “times takes time” but Dannie and the team at Basicstero ALWAYS see things through.

Glad your got your well earned goods Phill.

You remember the "Spring Shredder" contest with a nice prize money up for grabs, right!?
Well, it was paid!

Thanks to Dannie and to the whole basicstero team that operates here on the forum and on the basicstero site and behind the scenes. Thank you all!!

After being sent a first time and stopped at our customs with a letter delivered, a new order has been sent.
This has yet to come but I have no doubt about it so see you soon I will post the photos.

Good evening.

Thank you for your feedback, we hope you are happy..)))

If you have questions - contact us, we will always help.

Nice TD.....I'm still running Pharmacom gear even though I make my own now. Just finished the deca 600.

Back