• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fat loss peptide or aas

Gains2NV

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been slacking last few months and put on a little more weight than I am proud of. Got back on track with diet and training this week. Current on trt dose and have been for a while.

Thinking about adding a little something to help maintain mass and aid cut. Looking for ideas very mild stuff as this would only be my 3rd blast ( one test only other I added eq).

Thinking of upping test and adding in maybe var or tbol.

Any recommendations on peptides? I see some using frag and ipamorelin.

Again looking for something very mild.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Id focus on diet, training and cardio. Bring the bf down then jump on. Cycling at a lower bf is more enjoyable and healthy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Tossing something like tbol in while knowing you have some bf to cut will only make you look fatter.
Granted it is a cutter but won't allow it to just fall off.
Work on a eca stack for pre breakfast cardio. You'll really ignite that metabolism.
Toss a gallon of green tea in there during the day to help detox and speed it up too.

Last edited:
Disagree. With ASS you’ll burn fat faster and build some muscles. Also, more muscles makes you look like you have less body fat. It’s my 3d cycle and I experienced it recently :)

You'll definitely have to put in the work to achieve it.

I've always cut naturally and then cycled up.

Low dose clen or GW-501516 are great for cutting and both have anti catabolic effects when I’m a caloric deficit. And they are relatively cheap

Disagree. With ASS you’ll burn fat faster and build some muscles. Also, more muscles makes you look like you have less body fat. It’s my 3d cycle and I experienced it recently :)
That there^ is a politically incorrect statement to make on this board, but is a very honest one. On one hand, I can appreciate people on here encouraging others to focus on things like cardio and diet, since we all do ourselves a big favor when/if we're concerned with our overall health. And although that is true, there are those here on a board that has a name like "Anabolic steroids forum" who jump on many newbies by telling them NOT to use steroids LOL!!!

That being said, please share with us, (and especially with the OP) what types of gear you've used that helped you burn fat quicker than diet and training alone would have. I know everyone is different. In fact, i work with a guy who actually gets cut while he uses A-drol. But it still is interesting to read what works for some guys.

Actually vision was one the recommended tbol.

I appreciate the feedback. Again I am not looking for something to do all the work for me. I know diet and cardio will drive all results. Just was about to order some test for trt and thought maybe I grab a little extra something just from a little push.

Tossing something like tbol in while knowing you have some bf to cut will only make you look fatter.
Granted it is a cutter but won't allow it to just fall off.
Work on a eca stack for pre breakfast cardio. You'll really ignite that metabolism.
Toss a gallon of green tea in there during the day to help detox and speed it up too.
As much as I know eca stack works I absolutely hate the feeling from caffeine pills. I can't stand that heart racing feeling .

That there^ is a politically incorrect statement to make on this board, but is a very honest one. On one hand, I can appreciate people on here encouraging others to focus on things like cardio and diet, since we all do ourselves a big favor when/if we're concerned with our overall health. And although that is true, there are those here on a board that has a name like "Anabolic steroids forum" who jump on many newbies by telling them NOT to use steroids LOL!!!

That being said, please share with us, (and especially with the OP) what types of gear you've used that helped you burn fat quicker than diet and training alone would have. I know everyone is different. In fact, i work with a guy who actually gets cut while he uses A-drol. But it still is interesting to read what works for some guys.
I for one do not jump on new members. I think you have that a bit wrong most here jump on new members that are not willing to do homework but want others to do it for them. My reasoning for reccomending cardio diet and training as those are the key factors, aas is just here to get a edge. More than none I see people rely on the drugs to achieve their goals. If you are lacking in any of those areas I mentioned your goal will always just be a goal you will never reach it. If you cannot gain weight and loose fat naturally you shouldn't be using aas in the first place imo u should be focusing on learning basics.

IML Gear Cream!

Sorry for a too short response. I was working out and following a reasonable diet and had a slow progress. I did test E 400mg + mast E 400 mg a week + kept following the diet. I know that masteron won’t show it’s results if you have high body fat. But for 12 weeks I burned more than for a year or two. Had much better mood, motivation, strength. Also, after PCT my natural test was higher than before. Also, you don’t need cardio to burn fat. Just do heavyweight. That’s how I burned my fat.

I for one do not jump on new members. I think you have that a bit wrong most here jump on new members that are not willing to do homework but want others to do it for them. My reasoning for reccomending cardio diet and training as those are the key factors, aas is just here to get a edge. More than none I see people rely on the drugs to achieve their goals. If you are lacking in any of those areas I mentioned your goal will always just be a goal you will never reach it. If you cannot gain weight and loose fat naturally you shouldn't be using aas in the first place imo u should be focusing on learning basics.

I agree 100%

I do think if a guy is low-T he will see marked improvement in cutting body fat, as will higher levels of test will increase IGF-1 levels and that alone will help with fat burning.

But, a shitty diet still makes it impossible to accomplish body fat loss.

I see so many guys posting on here that use 10ius a day of GH or 700mg of tren per week and so on hoping to circumvent diet and training and look like shit. I hate to say it but it is true.

But I am getting off topic.

Back on topic I would say anavar and mast for a cut all day long.

Stay away from peptides for now.

It’s a combination of things. You can’t inject AAS, watch TV and get results 😂

Diet diet diet. If your not loosing weight diet isn't fit for your goal.

My comments were not directed at you. For the most part I agree with you on diet and cardio, because I think those need to be in check whether you're using gear or not. I was commenting on the usual responses I see from a number of veterans here. And it's one thing if a person is a 250+ lb butter ball at 20-25+ percent body fat, and wants to attempt to use gear to get around using cardio and diet to correct his/her health and weight problems. But IMO that would be an extreme example too, and It's another thing when someone who tends to be smooth and doesn't get well defined naturally even with a decent diet and cardio, unless he chooses such a restrictive diet that a lot of muscle is lost as well, and he ends up with half of his rib cage showing through his pecs and looking like an HIV patient, (like some long distance runners do) who instead chooses to add some gear to help reach his goals. And then we have some board members telling him that he has to look buff before he chooses to use gear. Uhmm, yeah right.

Sorry for a too short response. I was working out and following a reasonable diet and had a slow progress. I did test E 400mg + mast E 400 mg a week + kept following the diet. I know that masteron won’t show it’s results if you have high body fat. But for 12 weeks I burned more than for a year or two. Had much better mood, motivation, strength. Also, after PCT my natural test was higher than before. Also, you don’t need cardio to burn fat. Just do heavyweight. That’s how I burned my fat.
I've never tried Mast, var, nor Winstrol, so that's the reason for my question to you. It doesn't surprise me that you mentioned Mast, because I see and hear more and more guys raving about Mast, (especially Mest E). I like Tren, but it sure is tough on your system.

I agree 100%

I do think if a guy is low-T he will see marked improvement in cutting body fat, as will higher levels of test will increase IGF-1 levels and that alone will help with fat burning.

I see so many guys posting on here that use 10ius a day of GH or 700mg of tren per week and so on hoping to circumvent diet and training and look like shit. I hate to say it but it is true.

I agree

It’s a combination of things. You can’t inject AAS, watch TV and get results 
agreed

Diet diet diet. If your not loosing weight diet isn't fit for your goal.

I don't believe blanket statements like that apply. A BBer who competes loses weight for several weeks before the contest, and during that time, he uses drugs to obtain his goals along with diet. And some of those top competitors are the genetic elite. So you're going to tell us that if the genetic elite can benefit from getting buff, that we who have inferior genetics cannot?? If that were the case, then this board/forum would not even exist for any other reason than for certain people to rip people off and take their money. OOOPPS! There I go with my politically incorrect statements. I used an extreme example, and I believe that your blanket statement applies mostly to another extreme example. But there are many examples in between those two. Again, I agree with most of what you've said, but NOT all. Blanket statements IMO are merely political correctness. I mean no disrespect sir. JMO

Last edited:
I have no problem cutting with diet and cardio. Like I said was about to order trt stuff and figured maybe adding in a little something to help. I not asking for some crazy test, tren, var, winny cycle.

More like up test to 500 and add like 40-60 var. I read about mast but I am a total noon so not sure if I would leave test at trt dose and blast the mast or what.

All good though I'll just stay at trt dose and kill it.

Here's my current plan

2543 Cal's all based on MyFitnessPal
P 250g
C 220g
F75g

Meal 1
3 eggs
1c whites
148g potatoes
2 fish oil pills

Meal 2
6oz chicken
1c rice
1c veg
2fish oil
.5 tbsp olive oil

Meal 3
2 scoop powder
1 cup oats

PWO
2 scoop powder
1c rice

Meal 4
6 oz chicken
1c veggies
.5 tbsp oil

Meal 5
2tbsp nut butter
1 c cottage cheese

Hitting gym 5-6 days a week
Currently no cardio I'll add it in once my weight loss stalls. I tend to do well with low intensity fasted so I'll use that mostly.

I'll alternate adding cardio and lowering carbs as needed to keep weight loss going.

Like I said previously if you do not have diet and a good understand of how to train no amount of gear will ever get you to yoir goal. Diet diet diet is not a blank statement.. guarantee with proper diet and knowledge one can attain a much better physique than the person relying on drugs. I have been at this for a very long time once I realized diet is number one gear is last I was able to really change my physique. Only a small percentage of ppl here will ever compete so that is why I say the use of crazy fat loss drugs is unnecessary. This will go back and forth because I feel diet is number one and without the proper knowledge on diet I do not feel you will reach yoir goal and you feel drugs are the way to go. This is all opinion here based on my what has worked for me. Everyone is different.

I have no problem cutting with diet and cardio. Like I said was about to order trt stuff and figured maybe adding in a little something to help. I not asking for some crazy test, tren, var, winny cycle.

More like up test to 500 and add like 40-60 var. I read about mast but I am a total noon so not sure if I would leave test at trt dose and blast the mast or what.

If it's your first cycle, just do Test only, 400mg a week, or test + bold. The reason why I would avoid everything else, is because you'll start loosing fat like crazy. Also, with bold, you won't need AI, it's better for you. Your energy levels will go up, as well as motivation. I know that bold is not for cutting, but for the first cycle you don't need to cut, you just need mood, energy, metabolism boost. You'll see great results. As a second cycle do var or whatever but don't do tren.
Obviously you have to follow a reasonable diet and workout :)

Na your good brotha sounds like you are on the right track. I just stated my opinion that diet is number 1 to reaching your goal. Stay after it bro.

Get Shredded!
If it's your first cycle, just do Test only, 400mg a week, or test + bold. The reason why I would avoid everything else, is because you'll start loosing fat like crazy. Also, with bold, you won't need AI, it's better for you. Your energy levels will go up, as well as motivation. I know that bold is not for cutting, but for the first cycle you don't need to cut, you just need mood, energy, metabolism boost. You'll see great results. As a second cycle do var or whatever but don't do tren.
Obviously you have to follow a reasonable diet and workout :)
No I been on trt for years. I did one 500mg test blast and then a test / eq run but both were a few years ago now. I have no plans to run anything harsh like tren. I have no plans to step on stage so I don't see need to run anything harsh.

No I been on trt for years. I did one 500mg test blast and then a test / eq run but both were a few years ago now. I have no plans to run anything harsh like tren. I have no plans to step on stage so I don't see need to run anything harsh.

I tried tren H for the first time at low doses, and it seems like not harsh at all. Good results @ 230mg a week. No sides so far..

Yeah idk just don't feel like I am experienced enough for tren even at low dose. I feel safer using something that is milder.

I agree 100%

I think you're right on topic lol. Tren and GH helps but you gotta at least be 95% on point without blowing it hard every weekend. Avoiding alcohol is fundamental imo, which most don't do. If your diet is 98% perfect and then you get shithoused on Friday/Saturday you might as well give it up because it's going to be any and all progress you made the week prior. I know from experience
It’s a combination of things. You can’t inject AAS, watch TV and get results
Beefcake!!!

Here's my current plan

2543 Cal's all based on MyFitnessPal
P 250g
C 220g
F75g

Meal 1
3 eggs
1c whites
148g potatoes
2 fish oil pills

Meal 2
6oz chicken
1c rice
1c veg
2fish oil
.5 tbsp olive oil

Meal 3
2 scoop powder
1 cup oats

PWO
2 scoop powder
1c rice

Meal 4
6 oz chicken
1c veggies
.5 tbsp oil

Meal 5
2tbsp nut butter
1 c cottage cheese

Hitting gym 5-6 days a week
Currently no cardio I'll add it in once my weight loss stalls. I tend to do well with low intensity fasted so I'll use that mostly.

I'll alternate adding cardio and lowering carbs as needed to keep weight loss going.

Have you gotten a bodpod or dexa scan to see where you're actually at with lean mass vs fat weight? There's no way to really tell if this diet is close without knowing exactly how much lean mass you have. Bodpods are shocking to most lol. I'm still hanging at 15% from 25%, and I've only lost about 10lb over the last 3.5 months...but it's 18lbs fat lost and almost 8lbs muscle gained. Weight loss has been stalled but recomping has not.

Very important to establish your true baseline imo. Most have less lean mass than they think

Been slacking last few months and put on a little more weight than I am proud of. Got back on track with diet and training this week. Current on trt dose and have been for a while.

Thinking about adding a little something to help maintain mass and aid cut. Looking for ideas very mild stuff as this would only be my 3rd blast ( one test only other I added eq).

Thinking of upping test and adding in maybe var or tbol.

Any recommendations on peptides? I see some using frag and ipamorelin.

Again looking for something very mild.

add GW501516 no need to cycle off - Stuff works and stacks well with everything on or off cycle

link to a thread i started on GW
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/84929-GW501516-aka-Cardarine-Magic-or-Myth

Dont go anywhere without the stuff

Ted

How old are you btw? A little GH could make a lot more substantial difference than most think imo. 2iu daily of solid GH can make a huge difference, and at that dose it's relatively affordable

33 years old, 5'9" sitting at about 228. Was down in 180s about 2 years ago and looked great. Couple injuries, Whoppers, and pizza later I not very proud of myself.

Probably just stay trt levels until I hit sub 200 then look into options.

33 years old, 5'9" sitting at about 228. Was down in 180s about 2 years ago and looked great. Couple injuries, Whoppers, and pizza later I not very proud of myself.

Probably just stay trt levels until I hit sub 200 then look into options.

Where do you think your bodyfat was at 180?

This was like 185
1512c731b4d4d83c8c945bdf015960df.jpg

Back