• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

peptides

TX_hempknight

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just looking for reputable sources for peptides. Not looking for a sleeve or minimum order, which is why i didnt peruse the sponsors. Looking for 1-2 qty triptorelin. Anyone have a go to source for peptides?

Maresearch not sure if the have triptorelin, but I got some IGF from them and it arrived quick

Damn, yeah it’s hard to really tell with IGF but I am using it during PCT to help maintain muscle, and so far I haven’t lost anything and I’m 9 days off of test P and anavar. So I’d say their peps are legit.

Damn, yeah it’s hard to really tell with IGF but I am using it during PCT to help maintain muscle, and so far I haven’t lost anything and I’m 9 days off of test P and anavar. So I’d say their peps are legit.
If it's real igf and you want to tell if it's real 100 MCG 30 minutes pre workout especially on arm day if your biceps don't feel like they're ready to burst out of the skin it's probably fake. IMO.. always looking for some good lr3 maybe I'll check these guys out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

just looking for reputable sources for peptides. Not looking for a sleeve or minimum order, which is why i didnt peruse the sponsors. Looking for 1-2 qty triptorelin. Anyone have a go to source for peptides?

Check out BM Labs forum. Look at the stickie "peptides."

Back