Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Great service and products

If you haven't used these guys before I highly suggest you do!! The raws have always been top notch and the service they provide is about as good as it gets.

I can't go into specific details because of forum rules and general safety but lets just say that I had an issue that was on my end and had nothing to do with these guys yet they went out of their way to help me resolve the issue and everything worked out perfectly in the end.

I've used them for quite awhile now and again I really can't say enough good things about working with them.

If the finished products are as good as the service and quality of the raws then I have no doubt you will be satisfied.

Thanks Crazy!! You guys are the best!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post
    If you haven't used these guys before I highly suggest you do!! The raws have always been top notch and the service they provide is about as good as it gets.

I can't go into specific details because of forum rules and general safety but lets just say that I had an issue that was on my end and had nothing to do with these guys yet they went out of their way to help me resolve the issue and everything worked out perfectly in the end.

I've used them for quite awhile now and again I really can't say enough good things about working with them.

If the finished products are as good as the service and quality of the raws then I have no doubt you will be satisfied.

Have to agree with you that they do provide good products and service

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post

@gear church thanks for your kind of words feedback,CS Team will do hard work to serve all customers.

Cheers
    Email:info@crazysteroids.com
    Wickr ID: CrazySteroids
    Wire ID: @crazysteroids
    Threema ID:RH7BP486

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

Great feedback. I think itís time to pull the trigger