• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

ART Topic 10-12-18 Anabolic Window? Yes or no.

Is there an Anabolic Window and if so, when?

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
I don’t know about the science but this makes perfect sense to me. If I’m between 17-20% bodyfat I’m reluctant to start any kind of bulk because I know my pumps in the gym suck and I look and feel fat, not jacked. But a fairly clean bulk at 12-15% bf and I feel way more full and way less fat.

You are comparing apples to oranges.
We are talking about muscle fiber repair and restoration not how you feel after a workout. This happens at the cellular level.

Diminishing return on botb extremes. Yes you get insulin resistant when you get fat but its not like if you keep getting fatter you get more resistant. There comes a limit where the relationship is not linear any more.
Same is the case on the other end of spectrum. Leaner you get, you get more insulin sensitive but eventually hit a plateau.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I think there is confusion between being insulin sensitive and the AMOUNT of insulin entering the cell... for example, take 2 people who have the same insulin sensitivity. 1 person supplements with exogenous insulin and the other doesn't. Which one is more anabolic? The one who has a greater amount of insulin: the slin shooter.

I think there is confusion between being insulin sensitive and the AMOUNT of insulin entering the cell... for example, take 2 people who have the same insulin sensitivity. 1 person supplements with exogenous insulin and the other doesn't. Which one is more anabolic? The one who has a greater amount of insulin: the slin shooter.
Thats a different topic all together. My reply was in response to being sensitive to insulin with dropping BF

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back