• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ECA stack

gymprincess1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure if this is the right section but what does everyone use for this? I used to use primeatine but it seems it's becoming unavailable...... looking for something that can be used instead??.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bronkaid. 60 Tablets from Walmart or Target. Very inexpensive and works perfect.

I prefer Bronkaid. It's a little more mild than Primatine since it's ephedrine sulphate instead of ephedrine HCl but I prefer the slightly smoother feeling. Otherwise you can always get any generic ephedrine HCl, I've noticed most places are not carrying Primatine anymore and replacing it with their own generics, which are exactly the same most of the time

Thanks. Yeah I seen that but we have been out of the genetics too.
I prefer Bronkaid. It's a little more mild than Primatine since it's ephedrine sulphate instead of ephedrine HCl but I prefer the slightly smoother feeling. Otherwise you can always get any generic ephedrine HCl, I've noticed most places are not carrying Primatine anymore and replacing it with their own generics, which are exactly the same most of the time

I used to buy from Madison James before they went sketch.

no Walgreen's around you?- get their generic Primatene- unless you dont have one around you or you are banned from purchasing cuz your a meth head :D
Thanks. Yeah I seen that but we have been out of the genetics too.

I use primatine, havent grabbed any in 2 months. I hope theyre still in stock!

no Walgreen's around you?- get their generic Primatene- unless you dont have one around you or you are banned from purchasing cuz your a meth head :D
We have walgreens they have been out of their generic kind too.....

Nope not a meth head. If I was I wouldnt have all this muscle and I wouldnt be hungry lol

IML Gear Cream!
Ive seen that sometimes- when they are out it can be for a few weeks.
I know you arent a meth head- just messing with you. You are looking pretty muscular and seem pretty dedicated.
Meth heads or meth dealers have ruined ephedrine for the responsible user. I remember when you could literally get ephedrine without guafanesin added dirt cheap pretty much anywhere.
We have walgreens they have been out of their generic kind too.....

Nope not a meth head. If I was I wouldnt have all this muscle and I wouldnt be hungry lol

I know you arent a meth head- just messing with you. You are looking pretty muscular and seem pretty dedicated.
Meth heads or meth dealers have ruined ephedrine for the responsible user. I remember when you could literally get ephedrine without guafanesin added dirt cheap pretty much anywhere.

Can still get ephedrine in Canada... if anyone wants to make a trip across the border. Let me know! I need a few things! Lol

Yeah I know! What i like about it is i actually have asthma and it really does make a big difference for training.

TBH, I sometimes wonder if I self induced my mild asthma because of all the ephedrine I took. When I was younger I used way too much. Being that the pills are 12.5 mg now I take much less and have gotten used to my stack being 12.5 mg ephedrine instead of 25 mg with 200 mg caffeine and 325 mg aspirin.
When I try to stop completely now it definitely has a negative effect on my asthma.
Yeah I know! What i like about it is i actually have asthma and it really does make a big difference for training.

Not sure if this is the right section but what does everyone use for this? I used to use primeatine but it seems it's becoming unavailable...... looking for something that can be used instead??.

i began ''using this stack a week ago thanks to your info and it's been a freak pick me up and pre workout. Appreciate it.
Primeatine still available at Walmart.

i began ''using this stack a week ago thanks to your info and it's been a freak pick me up and pre workout. Appreciate it.
Primeatine still available at Walmart.
Thank you! I miss it. Glad you like it. It does more than fat burn. I like the other all feeling of being refreshed. Lmk how your results go.

Thank you! I miss it. Glad you like it. It does more than fat burn. I like the other all feeling of being refreshed. Lmk how your results go.

yes it's good mental and physical energy.
What are you taking as a replacement?

Back