• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best anabolic for women to gain weight.

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My buddies wife is 95lbs soaking wet looks Anorexic poor thing. She actually asked me to get her something to gain some weight . She goes to the gym and eats healthy but just wants a push to fill out some. What would one recommend for this route ?

If she has never done a cycle you could go with var. Even 10mg would help out. Whinny is good too but I prob wouldnt recommend it for a first cycle.

If she would use sarms ostriene could be a good route too

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I hear cake and donuts work really well...lol joking aside id prob go sarm route at first osta and of course var but as mentioned above she has to eat....

Ironlion@keemail.me

She needs an anabolic called lots of food. Lots of protein, carbs and healthy fats.

No drug is going to make up for that. And not bagging on her, I know what it's like to have a high metabolism and she might just have a hard time adding some weight.

IML Gear Cream!
Run 5-10mg Var with a high protein, high fat macro, add 2-3 high carb refeeds a week

She needs an anabolic called lots of food. Lots of protein, carbs and healthy fats.

No drug is going to make up for that. And not bagging on her, I know what it's like to have a high metabolism and she might just have a hard time adding some weight.
I was going to say this...skip called it.

She’s going to try var! I’m gonna put her on 5mg ed for week 1 and 10mg ed week 2-5. Thanks everyone.
I'd say let her make the decision about bumping the dose since she's the one that has to deal with the possible side effects. Make sure she's very informed about what could happen and what to watch out for man. It's most likely going to bloat her some too so make sure shes prepared for that lol, women get weird about being bloated.

Make sure she's eating too, that's the most important part

I'd say let her make the decision about bumping the dose since she's the one that has to deal with the possible side effects. Make sure she's very informed about what could happen and what to watch out for man. It's most likely going to bloat her some too so make sure shes prepared for that lol, women get weird about being bloated.

Make sure she's eating too, that's the most important part
She been googling a lot of info about it and I explained her the risk and she’s aware but she shouldn’t have any issues besides bloat at a 5-10 mg dose. Then again I’m not a women or have any experience with working with aas and women.

She been googling a lot of info about it and I explained her the risk and she’s aware but she shouldn’t have any issues besides bloat at a 5-10 mg dose. Then again I’m not a women or have any experience with working with aas and women.

If that. She might not even bloat.

I notice some bloat at 20mgs

She shouldnt bloat at 10mg. I always bloat above that but I think my bc has something to do with it. We cant leave that I am not getting bloated for a whole 9 months

My fiancee bloated really bad on only 5, 10 made her BP shoot through the roof. Solid anavar too, tested like I told you about GP. I think it's a highly individual thing, just like the rest of the side effects.

She shouldnt bloat at 10mg. I always bloat above that but I think my bc has something to do with it. We cant leave that I am not getting bloated for a whole 9 months

Lmfao.. ahahahaha!!! Noone wants to be bloated for 9 months ;)

Back