• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I need a hug, where’s my vet homies at

Tmart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m passed the point of being able to talk shit and defend myself and my team, it’s just sad as fuck at this point. It’s been a rough 16 years up in oakland and it’s never going to end it feels like sometimes hahahah give me some love frank, cheap, movingsteel, someone hahahaha BUT

its still Raider nation til the end. Talk your shit poroit I’m ready

Maybe switch to women's roller derby...

I feel your pain bud...been a bills fan since I was 4. :wits:

That’s rough too, are you old enough to have seen the 4 straight super bowl losses?

I remember watching the last two against Dallas as a young boy...caught the first two on VHS...too bad cuz the 90’s Bills were tough! Choked when it mattered most..

Raiders are moving to vegas, maybe you need another team, Rams are kicking ass

I still live close to Vegas and I’m not ever switching, I hate the bandwagons. I hope the rams choke in the playoffs again. But my god did we get our ass kicked today

I still live close to Vegas and I’m not ever switching, I hate the bandwagons. I hope the rams choke in the playoffs again. But my god did we get our ass kicked today
I was pissed at the eagles for hiring chip kelly and trading all their good players so I started following the chargers, I was hoping the chargers would move to LA but the Rams came first so now I have the chargers and rams. but really its an excuse to watch more foorball

IML Gear Cream!
i still live close to vegas and i’m not ever switching, i hate the bandwagons. I hope the rams choke in the playoffs again. But my god did we get our ass kicked today
go hawks!!!

Back