Pharmacom Store


Liver support

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Liver support

  1. #16
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,062

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    802
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    845
    Thanked in
    632 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmart View Post
    If you can afford masteron you can afford a gram or so of NAC a day at the very least. I run it every single cycle orals or not, whatís the harm in it? Losing 10 bucks a week?
    More like $0.96 per week running 1200mg daily when you order the NOW brand off Amazon...it has so many benefits, at a dollar a week why not?

  2. #17
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    827

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    64
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147183647

    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    I tried using injectible gluta while I was using oral S-drol, and it did not prevent me from feeling like total crap just 11 days in, and by day #13 I had to come off the S-drol because of how badly I felt. I didn't get a blood test done since I was only 13 days into the cycle when I stopped the S-drol, but i could barely get out of bed. The one thing I learned is that I cannot use 30mg per day of S-drol regardless of what liver support I take with it, and the only way I would ever try S-drol again would be at half that dosage
    But did you see where your numbers were when you quit? For years Iíve said that the high liver numbers seen in sd are not an indicator of what causes the ailments.

    My theory is that something else is the cause of sd lwthargry. I canít run that shit at 30. 15 most days with 20 on legs or a lot of pullork. Keeps the cycle from whanyimg to put a man in the death house early. This winter I will employ cel t bol, maybe old school masstaba in a box.

    Some times I run cel m drol and 10 most days. Up to 15 on heavy days.


    You can make great gains with 10-15 my m droll.

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Tall Deck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,376

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    212
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    More like $0.96 per week running 1200mg daily when you order the NOW brand off Amazon...it has so many benefits, at a dollar a week why not?
    Nice find. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by roscoe221 View Post
    But did you see where your numbers were when you quit? For years Iíve said that the high liver numbers seen in sd are not an indicator of what causes the ailments.

    My theory is that something else is the cause of sd lwthargry. I canít run that shit at 30. 15 most days with 20 on legs or a lot of pullork. Keeps the cycle from whanyimg to put a man in the death house early. This winter I will employ cel t bol, maybe old school masstaba in a box.

    Some times I run cel m drol and 10 most days. Up to 15 on heavy days.


    You can make great gains with 10-15 my m droll.
    Not sure "m droll" is but I didn't have bloods taken until a good month after I stopped the S-drol, (at which time the liver values weren't bad at all, but I also felt much better by then too). But to your main point, I always often wonder if liver issues or something else during S-drol cycles is the real cause of the crappy lethargic feeling you get. And like you said, 30mg is out. I haven't tried the injectible S-drol, but I plan to in the future. But even with that, I have no intention of going over 15 mg or maybe even 20mg daily.

  4. #19
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    827

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    64
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147183647

    I had a friend who abused, and I mean abused drol. 2-300 mg/day for 8 months, all washed down with a fifth of vodka each and every day. He ďfeltĒ fine. When he finally agreed to do a rehab stay the did a blood screen. His levels were absolutely scary.

    Thatís why Iím not sure if SD lethargy and largess truly come from high liver values or by some other means.

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,062

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    802
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    845
    Thanked in
    632 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by roscoe221 View Post
    I had a friend who abused, and I mean abused drol. 2-300 mg/day for 8 months, all washed down with a fifth of vodka each and every day. He ďfeltĒ fine. When he finally agreed to do a rehab stay the did a blood screen. His levels were absolutely scary.

    Thatís why Iím not sure if SD lethargy and largess truly come from high liver values or by some other means.
    I knew a guy that abused orals non stop for about 2 years straight, then started sticking and doing a lot of rec drugs on top of it. He ended up with permanent liver damage and is now stuck on some cocktail of pharmaceuticals just to stay alive kicking. He started having severe lethargy and offset it with stimulants, mostly cocaine. He used to look phenomenal and had great genetics, but now hes just surviving.

    No reason to not help your liver out if you can

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    nickmitchell7772's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    623

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2040108587

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    In recovery we call this opinion shopping. You keep asking new people until you hear what you wanna hear
    Its because we dont want to face the truth. Even if 1 person co signs some bs thinkn. Its a green light for us

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Liver support
    By Ddy1987 in forum Gorilla Pharm
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-08-2018, 09:36 PM
  2. Liver Support while using Orals?
    By thegame in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-05-2017, 12:57 PM
  3. Liver support
    By Bamaclaret88 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 06:40 PM
  4. Liver Support
    By jem92 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-02-2015, 10:50 AM
  5. Ultimate Liver Support?
    By Slider in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2013, 08:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums