• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liver support

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is liver support really needed when taking only testosterone and masteron?

And which would be better? Tudca or NAC?

If you can afford masteron you can afford a gram or so of NAC a day at the very least. I run it every single cycle orals or not, what’s the harm in it? Losing 10 bucks a week?

Your liver has to filter out all impurities you ingest, not just steroids that may or may not contain heavy metals and be methylated to pass through your liver, but radicals that are formed from food and beverages or even the impure air you breathe...take care of your organs bro, you get one shot...well, you could get organ transplants I guess....

Regardless of what this idiot op posts, udca is second only to injectible glutathione.

I was a udca fan for a lot of years, still am I guess. However, injectible gluta appears to pass it up by only a single point or two (15 compared to 18 on ast). 5 beers a week, 50 dbol/ day.

But test and mast? Come on, you don’t need it!

Blue Collar Godz has a 10 gram pack for $25. I should get it.

I don't think anyone is saying he needs it...we only need air, food, and water to survive but we take AAS for our own reasons... Many of us take organ support for the obvious reasons... why do you so adamantly oppose using it:coffee:

Amazon prime>BCG for supps

IML Gear Cream!
I don't think anyone is saying he needs it...we only need air, food, and water to survive but we take AAS for our own reasons... Many of us take organ support for the obvious reasons... why do you so adamantly oppose using it:coffee:

Amazon prime>BCG for supps

I’m just going off the absolute bullshit that nyde usually posts. Test and mast are not going to move the liver needle much, if at all.

If you personally were asking about liver support I would tell you that udca, not tudca has kept me far whithin range on liver enzymes. Inj gluta several points even better. As per last 12 blood draws.

But anybody whose been in this game long enough knows that some abnormal liver markers mean jack shit when looking about kidney levels or cholesterol ( if you buy into that) markers.

The liver should be of the least concern basically. Sure, I may be drunk, but that doesn’t make this statement untrue.

I’m just going off the absolute bullshit that nyde usually posts.

Sure, I may be drunk, but that doesn’t make this statement untrue.

lol ... Signs you may be a hypochondriac

drink on amigo

Drink I did. I pulled bloods 12 different times on different combos of orals to see what would give me better overall numbers, udca or gluta.

Regardless of what this idiot op posts, udca is second only to injectible glutathione.

I was a udca fan for a lot of years, still am I guess. However, injectible gluta appears to pass it up by only a single point or two (15 compared to 18 on ast). 5 beers a week, 50 dbol/ day.

I tried using injectible gluta while I was using oral S-drol, and it did not prevent me from feeling like total crap just 11 days in, and by day #13 I had to come off the S-drol because of how badly I felt. I didn't get a blood test done since I was only 13 days into the cycle when I stopped the S-drol, but i could barely get out of bed. The one thing I learned is that I cannot use 30mg per day of S-drol regardless of what liver support I take with it, and the only way I would ever try S-drol again would be at half that dosage

Werent Sdrol tabs available OTC in supp stores like 10 years ago? Amazing considering how hard it can be on the liver and how shitty it makes some people feel.
I tried using injectible gluta while I was using oral S-drol, and it did not prevent me from feeling like total crap just 11 days in, and by day #13 I had to come off the S-drol because of how badly I felt. I didn't get a blood test done since I was only 13 days into the cycle when I stopped the S-drol, but i could barely get out of bed. The one thing I learned is that I cannot use 30mg per day of S-drol regardless of what liver support I take with it, and the only way I would ever try S-drol again would be at half that dosage

If you can afford masteron you can afford a gram or so of NAC a day at the very least. I run it every single cycle orals or not, what’s the harm in it? Losing 10 bucks a week?
More like $0.96 per week running 1200mg daily when you order the NOW brand off Amazon...it has so many benefits, at a dollar a week why not?
15c2f190f0f7eba9a4c3c4db93b8628e.jpg

But did you see where your numbers were when you quit? For years I’ve said that the high liver numbers seen in sd are not an indicator of what causes the ailments.

My theory is that something else is the cause of sd lwthargry. I can’t run that shit at 30. 15 most days with 20 on legs or a lot of pullork. Keeps the cycle from whanyimg to put a man in the death house early. This winter I will employ cel t bol, maybe old school masstaba in a box.

Some times I run cel m drol and 10 most days. Up to 15 on heavy days.

You can make great gains with 10-15 my m droll.

More like $0.96 per week running 1200mg daily when you order the NOW brand off Amazon...it has so many benefits, at a dollar a week why not?
15c2f190f0f7eba9a4c3c4db93b8628e.jpg
Nice find. Thanks

But did you see where your numbers were when you quit? For years I’ve said that the high liver numbers seen in sd are not an indicator of what causes the ailments.

My theory is that something else is the cause of sd lwthargry. I can’t run that shit at 30. 15 most days with 20 on legs or a lot of pullork. Keeps the cycle from whanyimg to put a man in the death house early. This winter I will employ cel t bol, maybe old school masstaba in a box.

Some times I run cel m drol and 10 most days. Up to 15 on heavy days.

You can make great gains with 10-15 my m droll.
Not sure "m droll" is but I didn't have bloods taken until a good month after I stopped the S-drol, (at which time the liver values weren't bad at all, but I also felt much better by then too). But to your main point, I always often wonder if liver issues or something else during S-drol cycles is the real cause of the crappy lethargic feeling you get. And like you said, 30mg is out. I haven't tried the injectible S-drol, but I plan to in the future. But even with that, I have no intention of going over 15 mg or maybe even 20mg daily.

I had a friend who abused, and I mean abused drol. 2-300 mg/day for 8 months, all washed down with a fifth of vodka each and every day. He “felt” fine. When he finally agreed to do a rehab stay the did a blood screen. His levels were absolutely scary.

That’s why I’m not sure if SD lethargy and largess truly come from high liver values or by some other means.

I had a friend who abused, and I mean abused drol. 2-300 mg/day for 8 months, all washed down with a fifth of vodka each and every day. He “felt” fine. When he finally agreed to do a rehab stay the did a blood screen. His levels were absolutely scary.

That’s why I’m not sure if SD lethargy and largess truly come from high liver values or by some other means.
I knew a guy that abused orals non stop for about 2 years straight, then started sticking and doing a lot of rec drugs on top of it. He ended up with permanent liver damage and is now stuck on some cocktail of pharmaceuticals just to stay alive kicking. He started having severe lethargy and offset it with stimulants, mostly cocaine. He used to look phenomenal and had great genetics, but now hes just surviving.

No reason to not help your liver out if you can

Get Shredded!
In recovery we call this opinion shopping. You keep asking new people until you hear what you wanna hear
Its because we dont want to face the truth. Even if 1 person co signs some bs thinkn. Its a green light for us

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

this... udca is easy to come by as well as glutathione and they have actual research to back up their efficacy

this... udca is easy to come by as well as glutathione and they have actual research to back up their efficacy

I agree with you on the L-Glutathione I added 1 tab a day (100mg) to my other supps and dropped my AST number by 18 points in 2 months. It was slightly elevated at 48 when I started taking it, and had another set of labs done about 2 months later and bingo the number was 30 and nothing else had changed as far as diet/drinking/gear. It's worth it and it's not expensive at all $13.00 for 100 tabs is chump change

Back