368 Posts
    Rep Points

^ thanks bro....I will put this info in my journal as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts
    Rep Points

I know this is off topic, but The first video explains that cancer is merely due to a vitamin deficiency, and how doctors and clinics all over america are missing the boat by not treating cancer patients with vitamin B-17. Does that sound far fetched to you? Well do you know why the british sailors were called "limeys"???? Because hundreds of years ago they were developing a condition that was labelled a "disease" called scurvy. All the doctors rushed to find a cure for this "epidemic" and years later, they found out that the guys who they labelled as "quacks" were correct all along by saying that scurvy was nothing more than a deficiency of vitamin C. After that the british sailors used to have a good supply of Limes which they cut open and sucked on regularly, and doing so prevented scurvy.That's why they were called "Limeys" by the American sailors years later. There have been other "diseases" in the past which were also due to mere vitamin deficiencies.

The video gets into all of this as well as the shortcomings of Chemo therapy. None of this is new BTW. There are numerous books written by many different authors all about Vitamin B-17 and cancer, and this video is from 1974 I believe. But it still applies. And BTW, don't expect your doctor to be supportive of the information in this video, nor about the use of Vitamin B-17. It turns into a form of cyanide once it's absorbed by your body. Healthy cells develop a chemical, ( I forget what it's called, but the video gets into it) which renders them immune to the cyanide but cancer cells cannot produce this chemical like healthy cells do. Therefore the cancer cells are wiped out by the cyanide being produced or being converted from the vitamin B-17.
    Last edited by Tall Deck; 10-14-2018 at 12:13 PM.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,411 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    My beloved Skip,

I don't eat conflakes... Organic oatmeal which keeps me regular....I know you understand🙄

I only eat organic... except for Krispy Kremes

I don't drink tap water....bottled spring water....Bpa free of course.

Tell Sweet Dianne Feinstein hello for me. My boy Michael Savage and I will stop by and see her soon.

BTW....I know how much you love mountain biking when your on Tren. I dedicate this video to you.

Not very flattering

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    663 Posts
    Rep Points

I hate to inform you ldog, but organic foods aren't necessarily any better than regularly grown foods.

For instance, we produce a couple different organic products where I work. We always use the same ground that we had previously used for non-organic crops. Regardless of the concentration of chemicals from the prior year. We disc the ground to increase aeration (an "attempt" at lowering non organic chemical concentrations), and we "try" to find clean ground to grow the crop on. However, since there's not any "cleaner" ground available to us...we grow it in regular soil. Glyphosate and any others still present.

While the crop is growing, we limit the use of pesticides and herbicides "as much as we can." Meaning we don't use them until a problem arises, at which point if it's not feasible to control the problem with USDA certified organic measures, we just spray the exact same chemicals we normally would, at normal concentrations. But, we tried to do it without the chemicals. The crops come out the other side certified USDA organic because, like I said before, we tried not to use the chemicals.

Obviously there's certain extents we can't push, but they're not much lower than any other non organic crop. Plus who's to say that the farming operations managers aren't using more than they're saying they are? There's not really any way of knowing unless they're caught red handed, which never happens. From conversations I've had with some of our people, most companies are bullshitting when it comes to organics and how much chemicals they're using. Most are using the exact same pest control methods as normal. We do, however, not use glyphosate in the organic campains in particular for the most part. We use people movers behind tractors to weed the fields. But...we're still growing on soil that was used normally the year prior, and has been sprayed with glyphosate in the not so distant past.

Moral of the story: USDA organic is pure bullshit. Other certifications like Oregon Tilth are legit and perform rigorous testing to ensure low concentrations of chemicals.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    556 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks my friend. I'll take my chances on organic. Anytime I can minimize chemicals and pesticides, then I'm all in.

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I hate to inform you ldog, but organic foods aren't necessarily any better than regularly grown foods.

For instance, we produce a couple different organic products where I work. We always use the same ground that we had previously used for non-organic crops. Regardless of the concentration of chemicals from the prior year. We disc the ground to increase aeration (an "attempt" at lowering non organic chemical concentrations), and we "try" to find clean ground to grow the crop on. However, since there's not any "cleaner" ground available to us...we grow it in regular soil. Glyphosate and any others still present.

While the crop is growing, we limit the use of pesticides and herbicides "as much as we can." Meaning we don't use them until a problem arises, at which point if it's not feasible to control the problem with USDA certified organic measures, we just spray the exact same chemicals we normally would, at normal concentrations. But, we tried to do it without the chemicals. The crops come out the other side certified USDA organic because, like I said before, we tried not to use the chemicals.

Obviously there's certain extents we can't push, but they're not much lower than any other non organic crop. Plus who's to say that the farming operations managers aren't using more than they're saying they are? There's not really any way of knowing unless they're caught red handed, which never happens. From conversations I've had with some of our people, most companies are bullshitting when it comes to organics and how much chemicals they're using. Most are using the exact same pest control methods as normal. We do, however, not use glyphosate in the organic campains in particular for the most part. We use people movers behind tractors to weed the fields. But...we're still growing on soil that was used normally the year prior, and has been sprayed with glyphosate in the not so distant past.

Moral of the story: USDA organic is pure bullshit. Other certifications like Oregon Tilth are legit and perform rigorous testing to ensure low concentrations of chemicals.

For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.