• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

mg/ml

dpeek17

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im still alittle confused on the mg/ml situation. So say im injecting 50pmg a week. An the vial is 250mg/ml instead of 500mg/ml. What does all this mean? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

250mg/ml equates to 250mgs per ml, so a 10ml vial has a total of 2500mgs. If you want to inject 50mg per week just do the math ... make sense?

That’s the concentration per ml, so if it’s 500mg/ml that means for example you are pushing 500 mg of test per ml that you pin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basic math, dude.

This is the second post ive seen like this. How come guys cant figure out 1mL = dose on bottle.

Cut the dose = .5mL

Then, you can cut that dose in half again, and youll have a 1/4 of the dose and then, youll just want to use a slin pin for accurately drawing the dose.

Simple math. I know. Its a pain!

Im still alittle confused on the mg/ml situation. So say im injecting 50pmg a week. An the vial is 250mg/ml instead of 500mg/ml. What does all this mean? Thanks!

Yeah stop! You don’t have a clue. Like the others have stated, you’re not ready

Kinda scarey to me that ppl like this are doing aas. Please do research before touching anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I believe the “50pmg” is a typo for 500mg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This means that every cc will have 250mg of testosterone or whatever solution it is. So you’ll need to inject 2cc to obtain 500mg. You also need to be doing more research about aas since this question was as basic as it gets.

IML Gear Cream!
I believe the “50pmg” is a typo for 500mg.

Okay now I understand.

Yes, 500mg a week would be 1ML or 1CC twice a week as each shot would be 250mg of testosterone.

MG is dry weight of test and ML is liquid volume of the oil, if that helps.

So every 1 ML of oil has 250MG of testosterone.

think of the vial as a pizza = ML and the testosterone as the pepperoni=MG, you have a pizza with 50 pepperonis per pie, 50mg/ml. cut that pie in half you have 25pepperonis per slice or 25mg, cut it into 5 slices you have 10 pepperonis per slice or 10mg

chuck%20e%20cheese%20flicr%20photo.jpg

Now that we have the bare fucking minimum covered let’s move on a step. Do you know what an AI is?

think of the vial as a pizza = ML and the testosterone as the pepperoni=MG, you have a pizza with 50 pepperonis per pie, 50mg/ml. cut that pie in half you have 25pepperonis per slice or 25mg, cut it into 5 slices you have 10 pepperonis per slice or 10mg

boy this is has a neat share of irony flair

I’m 99% sure this dude is fucking with us. There is no way a grown man can’t do simple division.

what if I want to add mushrooms to half the pie? But only eat that half for the last week of my cycle? Do I need hcg so my pepperoni stays the same size?

to the original poster: also keep in mind that the liquid measure "ML" is the same as "CC" 1ML= 1 cc

Back