German checking in

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cr3eepp View Post
    we were having this discussion in another thread and itís possible the massive hair loss was due to primo actually being mast. Did you run pharma? If not could it have been mast? How long from first pin did you loose hair?
    i have been running the same primo 2weeks ahead of her and have not seen any hair loss or other sides yet, I started at 400mg wk-1, 500mg wk-2, and will be 600mg wk-3 and out
    I also ran primo and had the same issue. My source was okayed by alot of people saying it was g2g. I only ran it 30mg to 50mg for 2 months and lost half of my hair.

If it is her first run you should start very small and work up. If it's E even after stopping you have a few weeks of sides. Mine was pharma I believe from over seas.....

It can take a good 4 weeks minimum for E to show any sides

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I'm pretty stoked you're here. We need more experienced women here, we're desperately lacking lol. Glad to see you here! I'll have a few questions for you eventually but I won't bombard you with it now lol
    Garlic chicken is good peeps!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cr3eepp View Post
    Guys guys & gal, Iím talking about my research on the substance itself. As for the dosage, Iím asking questions to find out what others have ran. 75-100 mg seems to be the norm for females, I was simply asking about those other dosages. You all get self righteous and want to look down on me for asking questions, nowhere did I argue or ignore you all. And German89 I still want to know how sure you are that your primo wasnít mast.

And with all due respect I regret even asking you, conversation can be over now.
    I believe the 100mg dose is what a pro stepping on stage would touch. No disrespect.

I lifted naturally for about 2 years. As a woman our limits to gain mass are more limited. I then ran var solo for a few years upto 20mg then I added whinny.

I have been using for 3 years before adding an injectable. I did 30mg for a month then 50mg. Like I said my hair fell out. In all honesty I was warned as well and did it anyways and it turned out bad. Much more acne voice started to crack and the hair loss.

I am a woman and do my own research like I said the primo was primo and I trust the source and the rep that hooked me up. It was a sponsored giveaway to me as well. Mast and primo act differently as does var and dbol. An experienced user will know their shit isnt what it claims from the results and/or side it yields.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Welcome to ASF!