• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

German checking in

IML Gear Cream!
Whar compounds are you running?
Do you want me to make a second thread then? I dont mind sharing. Sharing about my experience thats is.
My wife has ran anavar 10mg daily for 8 weeks.
She liked it but she was under the impression it would automatically eat away fat. She found out diet was most important secou d run.lol

ORDERS. THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM(PUT ORDER IN SUBJECT HEADER PLZ)
AND JOLTER AS A REFERAL

QUESTIONS and LIST

THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM(PUT QUESTION OR LIST IN SUBJECT)

I encourage all of our female members to share whatever experience they have.

It's very hard for women to find reputable information regarding AAS so any good info helps a ton.

Okay.

One. Everyone is different. Its common side effect to lose hair on primo. My primo was from a Canadian source..

2. Why would you advise your wife, a women up to 300mg?! Thats fucking crazy man! That is not a womens dose, at all. Virilization will occur. And, if her hair does fall out, shes going to be bald.

Another female member, experienced hair loss on it as well. And i know another women that ran primo, hair loss.

3. Just because you havent lost hair yet. Doesnt mean your wife wont. It affects everyone differently. ESPECIALLY WOMEN!!!

4. Hair loss will occur around the 4th week. And.. guess what? It keeps going until you drop the hormone and, up to another few weeks after that.
So, ask your wife if she wants hair loss, especially at that dose.

Here is some info i pulled up for you to read. Tell your wife to do research.

Primobolan does not aromatase and convert to estrogen, which causes a wide range of problems in users alone. Acne, water retention, increased blood pressure and gynecomastia can be evident when estrogen levels are not controlled. This does not and cannot occur in Primobolan users. Primobolan is not exempt from side effects though, some are possible unfortunately. But what Primobolan side effects are you referring to?

DHT Related Primobolan Side Effects

Primobolan is a DHB (dihydroboldenone) derived anabolic steroid, which is very closely structurally similar to DHT (dihydrotestosterone). This means that we may and can experience the side effects DHT related anabolic steroids can bring with them. DHT plays an essential role on estrogen inhibition in males and regulation, as well as progesterone. Estrogen and progesterone can both cause their own related side effects, mostly gynecomastia. Because Primobolan is [almost] DHT derived, its use can limit the onset of estrogenic related sides in most users, this is a good thing of course but is not excuse not to run an aromatase inhibitor (AI), such as Exemestane at 10mg every day. So why kind of bad Primobolan side effects does DHT bring with it?

Hair Loss

In layman’s terms, DHT attacks the hair follicles in the scalp and other regions, causing the hair to thin and eventually fall out. This is not something Primobolan can do to anyone, it merely speeds the already genetically pre-disposed condition of male pattern baldness (MPB), where the hair begins to recede. This speeding process and Primobolan side effects is unfortunately common in those pre-disposed and not evident at all in those who aren’t. This is the same with any DHT derived androgen, such as, Winstrol or Masteron. How can we stop it? Well, its effects can be limited with using a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor. These are Propecia, Finastride or Dutastride, all anti-androgens. They will also make your anabolic steroid less effective because of their negative effects on the AR, but will aid in attaining what hair you currently have.
While I appreciate the info I’m not asking for medical info on why not to use it merely your experience and we have done the research, I research anything before I put it into my body or my wife’s. And again I must ask, how sure are you that your primo wasn’t something else like mast, this has been a common ploy by unreputable sources. I mean no disrespect
And the dosage laid out isn’t set in stone, 100mg may be good for her.

300mg of primo is just silly for a woman.

Wherever you did your research, you might wanna look elsewhere.

Right?

I can only suggest so much. Its out of my hands.

I suggest no more then 100mg. Ace would be the perfered ester. Good luck to you and your wife bro!

Guys guys & gal, I’m talking about my research on the substance itself. As for the dosage, I’m asking questions to find out what others have ran. 75-100 mg seems to be the norm for females, I was simply asking about those other dosages. You all get self righteous and want to look down on me for asking questions, nowhere did I argue or ignore you all. And German89 I still want to know how sure you are that your primo wasn’t mast.

And with all due respect I regret even asking you, conversation can be over now.

Guys guys & gal, I’m talking about my research on the substance itself. As for the dosage, I’m asking questions to find out what others have ran. 75-100 mg seems to be the norm for females, I was simply asking about those other dosages. You all get self righteous and want to look down on me for asking questions, nowhere did I argue or ignore you all. And German89 I still want to know how sure you are that your primo wasn’t mast.

And with all due respect I regret even asking you, conversation can be over now.
Nobody's disrespecting you. I'm just surprised that you would suggest working up to 300mg. There's good reason people don't go over 100mg.

100mg of primo is the upper limit of any female cycle. 25-75 is "typical"

Also, primo acetate. Not enanthate.

Ace tabs are ideal because not only will she not have to pin, if she does start having sides, she can stop quickly and not have to wait out the ester clearing.

When sides happen in women, you DON'T want any extra time fucking around because those sides are permanent other then enlargement of the clit which can reduce.

You mentioned this was pharm primo correct?

Back on track though.

German do you compete? If so, for how long and what class?

Nobody's disrespecting you. I'm just surprised that you would suggest working up to 300mg. There's good reason people don't go over 100mg.

100mg of primo is the upper limit of any female cycle. 25-75 is "typical"

Also, primo acetate. Not enanthate.

Ace tabs are ideal because not only will she not have to pin, if she does start having sides, she can stop quickly and not have to wait out the ester clearing.

When sides happen in women, you DON'T want any extra time fucking around because those sides are permanent other then enlargement of the clit which can reduce.

You mentioned this was pharm primo correct?
Not pharma, BCG Primo

No. I just like lifting heavy and looking good, lol. I have no desire to get super lean. I like being a little on the thicker side. Even when i do lean out, i like sitting 16/17% bf
Nothing wrong with that!

Glad you're here. Keep coming back!

No. I just like lifting heavy and looking good, lol. I have no desire to get super lean. I like being a little on the thicker side. Even when i do lean out, i like sitting 16/17% bf
German is definitely strong.been following her log and some damn good weight being thrown around..I wouldn't double cross her

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Thanks lifter! Still seems like baby weight, and i should be stronger!

we were having this discussion in another thread and it’s possible the massive hair loss was due to primo actually being mast. Did you run pharma? If not could it have been mast? How long from first pin did you loose hair?
i have been running the same primo 2weeks ahead of her and have not seen any hair loss or other sides yet, I started at 400mg wk-1, 500mg wk-2, and will be 600mg wk-3 and out
I also ran primo and had the same issue. My source was okayed by alot of people saying it was g2g. I only ran it 30mg to 50mg for 2 months and lost half of my hair.

If it is her first run you should start very small and work up. If it's E even after stopping you have a few weeks of sides. Mine was pharma I believe from over seas.....

It can take a good 4 weeks minimum for E to show any sides

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I believe the 100mg dose is what a pro stepping on stage would touch. No disrespect.

I lifted naturally for about 2 years. As a woman our limits to gain mass are more limited. I then ran var solo for a few years upto 20mg then I added whinny.

I have been using for 3 years before adding an injectable. I did 30mg for a month then 50mg. Like I said my hair fell out. In all honesty I was warned as well and did it anyways and it turned out bad. Much more acne voice started to crack and the hair loss.

I am a woman and do my own research like I said the primo was primo and I trust the source and the rep that hooked me up. It was a sponsored giveaway to me as well. Mast and primo act differently as does var and dbol. An experienced user will know their shit isnt what it claims from the results and/or side it yields.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome t ASF..sooner or later you try everything..just a matter of time no matter..

Back