Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    540 Posts
    Rep Points

Postal Indonesia suspending all Kratom Shipping

Kratom is now being held or returned if anyone uses POS Indonesia to ship out of the Country. There will be a work around eventually but heads up supply may be interrupted in the near future.

Translated EMS letter dated October 9th:
    ď1. In reference to the letter from the Commercial Director on the 2nd of October, 2018 about Stopped Service For all Kratom Commodity Shipment, we declare that we agree with that letter. This decision was made because we lack of adequate airlines that are willing to bring that commodity.
    2. Based on a report from KTSH, there are still many kratom shipment that are falsely declared as another commodity, not mitragyna speciosa.
    3. The company already issued a Standard Operation Procedure no 14 in 2016 that for every international shipment, all agents should check all the packages that will be sent physically to check that the packages donít have any prohibited or controlled substances or products. All the documents and paperwork are correctly written and declared, and all the package must have an international Customs Declaration attached.
    4. Based on no 3 above, all agents in any Post Office area should always be warned that they must follow the instructions at the SOP above.
    5. In the case that after this letter is issued and we still find a packages that's contain Kratom in post office, all the manager in charge must do these actions:
    A. All the packages that contain Kratom must be returned to their origin.
    B. Shipping cost that has been paid will not be refunded to the shipper.
    C. The cost to return the packages to the origin will be imposed to the agent/staff that accepted the packages at the counter.
    D. Based on 2017 SOP no 176 about staff discipline, rules and regulations. All the staff that still violate this direction and still accept the packages will be given Last Warning and will be fired for the same mistake.

6. That's all. Please obey this letter and keep up the good work
    Sincerely,
    Post Indonesia head of commercial
    Charles SitorusĒ
    Attached Images Attached Images

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medication. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity. Do not contact me about sources or advertisers as I know nothing about their business.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts
    Rep Points

So......is that Indonesia sending/receiving kratom to/from Indonesia? How will this effect me? Please and thank you.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    540 Posts
    Rep Points

Most Kratom comes from Indonesia so this will effect most suppliers eventually. The only work around I know of is UPS and DHL but I have had seizures from both carriers over the years. Some packs make it through and others don't.
    We recommend customers keep a 60-90 day supply on hand to avoid delays and price fluctuations.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medication. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity. Do not contact me about sources or advertisers as I know nothing about their business.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts
    Rep Points

right, but the us postal service isnít opening packs and confiscated international kratom orders from Indonesia or from SUK warehouses are they? I mean Iím in a Ďlegalí state and havenít had issues yet...so I should expect a price increase and possible out of stock in the near future?

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    540 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    right, but the us postal service isnít opening packs and confiscated international kratom orders from Indonesia or from SUK warehouses are they? I mean Iím in a Ďlegalí state and havenít had issues yet...so I should expect a price increase and possible out of stock in the near future?
    POS Indonesia is basically like the USPS of Indonesia. They are prohibiting Kratom from being shipped outside of Indonesia.

US Customs and the FDA can stop, seize or send back Kratom anytime they want. They are sending so much back its overwhelming POS Indonesia so that is the likely cause of the policy change.

USPS does not restrict domestic Kratom shipping at all.

Usually importers will come up with work arounds but right now I don't know of any that are fool proof. Stuff like this happens so just keep extra on hand so you don't have to worry about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts
    Rep Points

Roger that, heavy. Thanks for the heads up

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    540 Posts
    Rep Points

Just talked to a supplier in Indonesia. EMS is toast. They are looking for other shipping options

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts
    Rep Points

gonna have to invest in a submarine and smuggle the old fashioned way..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

I knew I should have stocked up on that last flash sale.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,411 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    gonna have to invest in a submarine and smuggle the old fashioned way..
    See if you can get blueprints

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narco-submarine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts
    Rep Points

I just bought a mini 3D printer....I might be able to make one but youíll only be able to smuggle a few grams at a time lol