• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Touch down

timnguyen93

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
f49f85504567a97eaede82c9a35fc7ef.jpg
8dadef25f5c406842853034f2be2dad3.jpg

More is on the way. I’ll be using it and let you know how it goes. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you won't be let down. I started them at 2iu and the results have been phenomenal for me in a very short amount of time.

Nice. Good for you brother. This is not my first time :)). I used 6 boxes before. I just ordered 10 more. They do work indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you say a short amount of time, how long are you talking about? This is my first time with GH. Just got my Puretropin Grey Tops today. I got 300ius and am curious the time frame. I know it’s dosage and frequency dependent, but you said you were using 2iu and you have seen great results in a short amount of time. I’m very curious about this.

When you say a short amount of time, how long are you talking about? This is my first time with GH. Just got my Puretropin Grey Tops today. I got 300ius and am curious the time frame. I know it’s dosage and frequency dependent, but you said you were using 2iu and you have seen great results in a short amount of time. I’m very curious about this.
Muscle fullness within a week or so, noticable increase in fat burning after about week 3. About the same time there's also noticable muscle gain. If I kicked the dose up it would amplify everything. Of course now that it's taken effect it seems rather normal

But keep in mind, my diet is 100% dialed in. If you're not dialed in like that you won't see what I have. It's fundamental to really see noticable changes from GH unless you run crazy doses.

Back