• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Modafinil?

Depends on what effects exactly you’re looking for. Adderral makes you feel extremely wired where Modafinil does not. At least for me. The best way I can describe the two differences is, one makes me feel like I took a bunch of pre workout or snorted a line, where the other feels more of a mental alertness without the twacked feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How would you compare modafinil to noopept?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We build tolerances to all drugs, cognitive function drugs are no different, maybe even more so than others, imo.

For those that use this does a tolerance build after two days? Noticed nothing today but the last two days were unreal.

I would say definitely yes. The first couple hours I feel it but it drops quickly. Took it for years and switched over to Provigil just to change it up. Same thing

How would you compare modafinil to noopept?

Now I know you and me have spoken about this numerous times and we have shared our experiences but I would just like to add my personal experience in the open..

As it was mentioned prior by Sherk, feeling that buzzing over heightened sensation of being stimulated is what I experienced on the other drugs and it doesn't go away..

Now when compared with noopept, I feel more in control and I do not have that over-stimulated feeling that can be unwanted and uncomfortable.. in fact I feel more crisp and in control with more clarity rather than in abundance of stimulation and signaling with all sorts of information firing at once...
Instead of having multiple, multiple, multiple tabs open in my mind, when on noopept I have only a few open and I can pay close attention to detail with all of them without feeling overwhelmed..

For anyone struggling with ADD, concentration or even lack of situational awareness and social awkwardness, noopept is probably the number one drug on my list that would better assist with treating these symptoms and making life and situations more manageable..

Furthermore I have had some of my best sessions in the gym on noopept.. in fact I have even lowered the weight many times and I just focus on the muscle to mind connection and with that being said I have the ability to make lighter weights feel heavier if that makes any sense?

Hands down one of the best focus factor drugs on the market..

Been reading about these for a while and decided to give them a shot so just ordered 150 of the noopept tabs. Hoping im one of the brothers that feels the focus !

Been reading about these for a while and decided to give them a shot so just ordered 150 of the noopept tabs. Hoping im one of the brothers that feels the focus !

I'm not sure what your current diet is like with supplementation and stimulants like caffeine and what not..if you do consume any caffeine or anything of that nature lay off of it for a couple days prior to taking noopept, and slowly introduce it once again.. this way you could distinguish a difference with focus factors.. I noticed that a low to moderate dosage of caffeine really improves the drug with a synergetic effect..

In my personal opinion I feel it's best to just run the drug by itself at first this way you can have a better indication of what's working versus a placebo..

I'm not sure what your current diet is like with supplementation and stimulants like caffeine and what not..if you do consume any caffeine or anything of that nature lay off of it for a couple days prior to taking noopept, and slowly introduce it once again.. this way you could distinguish a difference with focus factors.. I noticed that a low to moderate dosage of caffeine really improves the drug with a synergetic effect..

In my personal opinion I feel it's best to just run the drug by itself at first this way you can have a better indication of what's working versus a placebo..

Diets good
Craetine
Bcaa’s with glutamine
Iso whey
No caffeine
no pwo
I can feel what i put in my body and in very tune with it. Im hoping it gives me better focus at work yielding more productivity and therefore more money

I'm not saying that anyone has any intent here with beating around the bush with having access for information on where to get I thought I bought some of these control drugs that need prescription.. but this has the potential to go down a bad road.. let's keep the feedback simply just feedback.. please do not private message members looking for information to acquire..

I'm not saying that anyone has any intent here with beating around the bush with having access for information on where to get I thought I bought some of these control drugs that need prescription.. but this has the potential to go down a bad road.. let's keep the feedback simply just feedback.. please do not private message members looking for information to acquire..

My primary care physician has scripted me Nuvigil for shift work. Are you getting dm’d here?? I’m confused.

My primary care physician has scripted me Nuvigil for shift work. Are you getting dm’d here?? I’m confused.
No, I'm stating that members should consider asking others for info on where to get some from private sale.. Not suggesting that anyone has intent here, but... sometimes these topics go down other roads..

No, I'm stating that members should consider asking others for info on where to get some from private sale.. Not suggesting that anyone has intent here, but... sometimes these topics go down other roads..

I gotcha! Seemed fairly easy to get a script for it. I brought it up and he said it’s an excellent route to go for shift work. Definitely has helped.

I gotcha! Seemed fairly easy to get a script for it. I brought it up and he said it’s an excellent route to go for shift work. Definitely has helped.

it is fairly easy to get a lot of scripts for a lot of different things but at the same time a lot of people share their experiences with not being so fortunate.. a lot of guys ask for sources on where to obtain this drug.. it can just go down a slippery slope really quick not only for the protection of them but also for the protection of you for an example or anybody else..

Get Shredded!
I just received an order of Flmodafinil CRL and will be giving it a try tomorrow. Will post back my experience. I've been using Modafinil for years so am interested in seeing how it compares. Any other Flmodafinil users?

I just received an order of Flmodafinil CRL and will be giving it a try tomorrow. Will post back my experience. I've been using Modafinil for years so am interested in seeing how it compares. Any other Flmodafinil users?
Curious to know your dosage of Modafinil? If you've used it for a while, did you up your dose over time? Over the last couple of days I've tried it at 100 and at 200.

Thanks

We build tolerances to all drugs, cognitive function drugs are no different, maybe even more so than others, imo.

I think I actually read an article talking about this and the down regulation effects a lot these have overtime. I think the article was more so discussing ADHD in adults though... but it did speak to how we adapt and our brain reacts to medications and the pathways it paves over time.

Curious to know your dosage of Modafinil? If you've used it for a while, did you up your dose over time? Over the last couple of days I've tried it at 100 and at 200.

Thanks

I use Modafinil only 3 or 4 times a week. The thing to keep in mind is that if you do it every day, how you feel becomes your new "normal". Meaning you get the effects but it's not as noticable because you feel that why every day. I take 100 mg every time and stick to that dose because that works best for me. I'm guessing if I took it ED I'd build some kind of tollarence but it woud be hard to know if it was a tollarence or I'm just used to the feeling, if that makes sense.

My advise is stick to a dose that works best and expect some days for it to work better than others. Diet, sleep, life events affect how you feel during any given day and even while taking Mod those things will still effect how you feel. So maybe one day it doesn't seem like it's working but you didn't get your normal amount of sleep or you're under a lot of stress or something else.

I use Modafinil only 3 or 4 times a week. The thing to keep in mind is that if you do it every day, how you feel becomes your new "normal". Meaning you get the effects but it's not as noticable because you feel that why every day. I take 100 mg every time and stick to that dose because that works best for me. I'm guessing if I took it ED I'd build some kind of tollarence but it woud be hard to know if it was a tollarence or I'm just used to the feeling, if that makes sense.

My advise is stick to a dose that works best and expect some days for it to work better than others. Diet, sleep, life events affect how you feel during any given day and even while taking Mod those things will still effect how you feel. So maybe one day it doesn't seem like it's working but you didn't get your normal amount of sleep or you're under a lot of stress or something else.

I definitely found this to be true

Have you tried the noopept? Does it seem to have the same effects?
Waiting on my pack to TD and get started. Very excited to give it a run !

Anyone here have exp with both Nuvigil and provigil?

I do, Not much difference between them in my opinion. Took Nuvigil for years then switched to Provigil just to switch it up. Both do work and still taking Provigil today.

Back