• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Modafinil?

No
No headaches
But I'm running a pretty low dose and take days off too

Anyone else get headaches? They come on at the end of the day. Trying to tackle this one.

I don’t get them. But afaik the two most common causes of headaches when taking modafinil are dehydration and elevated glutamate levels (something that modafinil will do). If you’re drinking plenty and still getting headaches, look into l-theanine. It’s an amino acid sourced from tea leaves that, among other things, is supposed to lower glutamate.

I used from PSL. Been taking 1000mg/day awesome product!!

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

1000mg of Modafinal Per day is abuse and you don’t need that much
The recommended dosage from pharmacies is 1000mg for 21 days. Know several people who used it that way and had long term benefits.

does psl carry modafinal now dg out of stock says back in stock 1-week.

Get Shredded!
Here at PSL we don't carry mod, however we might be in the very near future.. I think these guys are talking about Moldenium lol... Jesus...

Here at PSL we don't carry mod, however we might be in the very near future.. I think these guys are talking about Moldenium lol... Jesus...
thanks for clearing that up lol no offense to op but when I read that I was like yea he’s definitely thinking of something else no way in hell anyone is taking a gram of modafinil, 400mg is the max daily dosage and that’s a lot anyone using it for shift work or recreationally wouldn’t need more than 200mg

thanks for clearing that up lol no offense to op but when I read that I was like yea he’s definitely thinking of something else no way in hell anyone is taking a gram of modafinil, 400mg is the max daily dosage and that’s a lot anyone using it for shift work or recreationally wouldn’t need more than 200mg

Haha... When I seen that dose, I was like Whaooo buddy let's not kill anyone here and let's clear this up lol!!!
Could you imagine? This is why reading and copying what others do on the internet is a big no no!

Haha... When I seen that dose, I was like Whaooo buddy let's not kill anyone here and let's clear this up lol!!!
Could you imagine? This is why reading and copying what others do on the internet is a big no no!
absolutely correct. Guys need to understand when they see a more experienced user getting mad and going off on someone for posting bad or misinformation it’s not because they want to boost their ego or bash the other person they are simply trying to avoid from someone getting hurt.

Fuck...sorry boys..i fucked..I was thinking on meldonium..sorry

Meldonium second name is mildronate...so i confuse these two sorry

It’s all good bro you made an honest mistake. My other post wasn’t really referring to you but more so the ones that give out incorrect info and try defending it

It’s all good bro you made an honest mistake. My other post wasn’t really referring to you but more so the ones that give out incorrect info and try defending it
Haha,been reading this and replied after 14hour shift so...

Sorry pumpkin,I have been thinking about meldonium(u know i like it)

PEOPLE DONT LISTEN ME ANYTHING ABOUT MODAFINIL,GOT NO CLUE EVEN WHAT IT IS LOL

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry pumpkin,I have been thinking about meldonium(u know i like it)

PEOPLE DONT LISTEN ME ANYTHING ABOUT MODAFINIL,GOT NO CLUE EVEN WHAT IT IS LOL

Pumpkin is that YOU???? did you hit me up in my PM's the other day?

Man, I hate to bust open an older thread but I’ve been looking for a source for Modafinil for some time. I live in the EU and all the sources in this thread seem to have closed. I’d appreciate any advice if it’s allowed.

Deleted pending Arnolds approval-

Last edited:
What am I approving? Please tell me Mike is not using this in a OTC supplement.

No sir, it was MA labs new product and it contains "Adrafinil" but I deleted it in case you didn't like it.

Adraf is the legal version that converts once in the bloodstream and so I meant no disrespect in posting :)

Back