Pet Peeves about Healthy Living

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts
    Rep Points

Pet Peeves about Healthy Living

What annoys you about trying to live a healthy lifestyle? Right now, for me, it is these freaking gnats! I haven't had fresh fruit in over a week, and there's still always *one* gnat. Kill it, and very shortly another one takes its place.

My next biggest nuisance is when I have *one* thing to eat that's not on the diet food list and my wife thinks she needs to inform absolutely everyone that I ate something "unhealthy". She will still be telling people a month later that I had a piece of pizza.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,875 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    What annoys you about trying to live a healthy lifestyle? Right now, for me, it is these freaking gnats! I haven't had fresh fruit in over a week, and there's still always *one* gnat. Kill it, and very shortly another one takes its place.

My next biggest nuisance is when I have *one* thing to eat that's not on the diet food list and my wife thinks she needs to inform absolutely everyone that I ate something "unhealthy". She will still be telling people a month later that I had a piece of pizza.
    Put Apple cider vinegar and dish soap in a mason jar where the gnats usually are. It'll attract them and then kill them.

My wife knows I'm in prep but when I buy her snacks she feels the need to ask me if I want one then put it in my face to try to get me to eat it...... She will lose a finger One day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Put Apple cider vinegar and dish soap in a mason jar where the gnats usually are. It'll attract them and then kill them.
    Thanks!

My wife knows I'm in prep but when I buy her snacks she feels the need to ask me if I want one then put it in my face to try to get me to eat it...... She will lose a finger One day
    I'll slap stuff out of someone's hand every once in awhile just to make sure they don't ever feel safe doing it. Always funny!

tumblr_n4u5thpxYh1sh28k6o1_500.gif

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,263 Posts
    Rep Points

My biggest peeve is when people (especially my wife) ask me for diet suggestions and ideas, and when I mention substitutes and replacements in place-of this or that they begin to moan "Oh I hate that", "they taste nasty", "why can't I have sugar or fruit?", " there's noooo way I can stop that, I'll do everything but stop eating/drinking that"... why bother asking if you already have a preconceived notion on what you are going to do anyhow?!??! I never said eating for a healthier way of life is "always" enjoyable, but hell you can get use to it and there's many options avail but holly hell if you refuse to stop drinking/eating fat/sugar loaded coffee creamer and bagel with cream cheese everyday..

stop asking for diet advice if you end up refusing the choices suggested.. Stay fat, you fat fucking fuck!!!
    Last edited by Vision; 10-14-2018 at 09:52 AM.
    Neighborhood Shipping opens "Permanently" Dec 4th (Inter closed for winter recess)
    ((Click the banners below for direct access to both exceptional brands available in your neighborhood))

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

My coworkers were like your wife. Leaving fucking carrot cake on my cutting board. Id take that shit and trash it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    My biggest peeve is when people (especially my wife) ask me for diet suggestions and ideas, and when I mention substitutes and replacements in place-of this or that they begin to moan "Oh I hate that", "they taste nasty", "why can't I have sugar or fruit?", " there's noooo way I can stop that, I'll do everything be stop eating/drinking that"... why bother asking if you already have a preconceived notion on what you are going to do anyhow?!??! I never said eating for a healthier way of life is "always" enjoyable, but hell you can get use to it and there;s many options avail but holly hell of you refuse to stop drinking/eating fat/sugar loaded coffee creamer and bagel with cream cheese everyday..

stop asking for diet advice if you end up refusing the choices suggested.. Stay fat, you fat fucking fuck!!!

I hope she donít read this my girl would be in tears lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,263 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by powertrenn View Post
    I hope she donít read this my girl would be in tears lol

I wasn't calling my wife a fat fuck, that was just people in general.. but my wife does "ASK' diet advice daily only to tell me what she wants to do...
    Neighborhood Shipping opens "Permanently" Dec 4th (Inter closed for winter recess)
    ((Click the banners below for direct access to both exceptional brands available in your neighborhood))

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I wasn't calling my wife a fat fuck, that was just people in general.. but my wife does "ASK' diet advice daily only to tell me what she wants to do...
    My girl does the same shit, well she knows a lot about health so she comes up with these awesome game plans on meal preps but, when it comes down to executing it only last a few days. When we met me being into working out and eating healthy turned her on and she was happy to find someone that had same interests then she stopped it all about 7 months after being together lol. I continue to grow even tho I like to stay pretty lean. I personally donít wanna be ď as big as a lot of the guys want to be on here only because I like my mobility and like being flexible for martial arts so me being 5í10 200lbs is pretty much my top out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

She doesnít take aas but, she does have a great hook up on addipex and Iíll tell you what that mixed with some anavar or tren will really cut you up way better then clen or anything in my opinion and itís a great preworkout

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by German89 View Post
    My coworkers were like your wife. Leaving fucking carrot cake on my cutting board. Id take that shit and trash it!
    Send it to me!
    WE DO SCIENCE