Cruise & Blast

Thread: Cruise & Blast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Cruise & Blast

So my question is, how long do you guys cruise before you blast again??

Iím blasting all the way to early February then going to cruise but before summer hits I want to do a lean out.

So if I did a 25-30 week blast is 12 week long enough to cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Get blood work done before you blast again. I did 15week blast of tren 400 mast 400 test 250 and did 10 weeks of cruise at 200mg test e every week. I got bloodwork and was gtg so i started another blast.
    Just my personal experience yours may vary.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Quazi View Post
    Get blood work done before you blast again. I did 15week blast of tren 400 mast 400 test 250 and did 10 weeks of cruise at 200mg test e every week. I got bloodwork and was gtg so i started another blast.
    Just my personal experience yours may vary.

Iím considering cruising for the rest of my life. When you say blood work was gtg what are you looking at? RBC, hemoglobin, lipids and liver values? Anything else? I could go to a doc I know here in town but I want to be able to do it responsibly on my own if itís ever needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stunter View Post
    So my question is, how long do you guys cruise before you blast again??

Iím blasting all the way to early February then going to cruise but before summer hits I want to do a lean out.

So if I did a 25-30 week blast is 12 week long enough to cruise?

25-30 week blast? Did you actually gain after 12 weeks of blasting? Really curious about this. I noticed myself gains drop off significantly after week 8 unless i aggressively increase dosages which is something i am not willing to do at this time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Well some may consider 500mg of test E cruising lol but I donít and tomorrow I will be starting my 4th week and very very soon Iím starting a 20 plus week of EQ. Then Iíll drop down to a 150-200 mg a week range and cruise.. guess I need to find my cruise range

Quote Originally Posted by TwoDollarTacos View Post
    25-30 week blast? Did you actually gain after 12 weeks of blasting? Really curious about this. I noticed myself gains drop off significantly after week 8 unless i aggressively increase dosages which is something i am not willing to do at this time.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    579 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TwoDollarTacos View Post
    This...
    Setting specific goals is important. There is a plateau in drugs, just like in training. Designing a periodization program of drugs and training will keep you going.
    12 weeks per is an excellent start.
    WE DO SCIENCE

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,398 Posts
    Rep Points

There are studies that prove myostatin levels rise significantly after 8 weeks and by week 12 max out.

For long esters I never go over 12 weeks, short esters 8 weeks.

As for time off that is subjective. Like previously stated what does your blood chemistry look like prior to starting a cycle again is most important, with time off needed to reset your myostatin levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tmart View Post
    Iím considering cruising for the rest of my life. When you say blood work was gtg what are you looking at? RBC, hemoglobin, lipids and liver values? Anything else? I could go to a doc I know here in town but I want to be able to do it responsibly on my own if itís ever needed
    Ya all of the above plus... i went through privatelabsmd and did the complete male blood panel it was around $300ish. Money well spent in my opinion, how i see it is whats your health worth in the big picture? To me it's not about looking good naked... lol but to be healthy and look good naked.... lol. Not saying i don't abuse the gear on occasion but I'm 41, a dad and a husband with responsibilities to my family first. I'd love to be able to watch my kids grow into adults. So health is #1. Sorry not lecturing just rambling....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Quazi View Post
    Ya all of the above plus... i went through privatelabsmd and did the complete male blood panel it was around $300ish. Money well spent in my opinion, how i see it is whats your health worth in the big picture? To me it's not about looking good naked... lol but to be healthy and look good naked.... lol. Not saying i don't abuse the gear on occasion but I'm 41, a dad and a husband with responsibilities to my family first. I'd love to be able to watch my kids grow into adults. So health is #1. Sorry not lecturing just rambling....

Thank you for the reply and yes I agree with you. Anything else I need to know that you can think of? Itís not too hard to know if something isnít normal on blood work but Iíd like to know the areas to keep an eye on and where my problems are most likely to be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    635 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tmart View Post
    Thank you for the reply and yes I agree with you. Anything else I need to know that you can think of? Itís not too hard to know if something isnít normal on blood work but Iíd like to know the areas to keep an eye on and where my problems are most likely to be
    Pretty much all of your markers should be fairly normal after cruise, liver enzymes, red cell counts and stuff like hematocrit, RD-W, hemoglobin, etc. Might be prudent to donate some blood soon too because that'll really help out with the red cell stuff. Lipids should return to somewhat normal. Trying to think of what else. Kidney function is a very important one, eGFR, BUN, creatinine (going to be a little high from lifting), etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    635 Posts
    Rep Points

BTW, if you're cruising, you're seeing yourself up for life. Chances of recovering natural testosterone production dwindle the longer you're on, so cruising automatically sets you up for TRT man.

Just FYI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah I know man cruising is TRT in my eyes, I donít know why people talk about them like theyíre two separate things. If youíre cruising youíre committing for life, donít know anyone personally that has cruised for any substantial amount of time and then successfully brought back their natural test