• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Updated Monster Mega Lotto Extravaganza!

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, we've had our first winner for the lottery drawing contest here at ASF.

Instead of ending the contest, Monster has decided to extend this but with some changes since we already had a winner.

NEW RULES -

You must have all 3 numbers correct and IN THE CORRECT PLACE.

Example - Winning numbers this last week were 677. That would have to be how you submitted your entry. NOT 767 or 776.

Has to be an exact match.

Those who have entered already do not need to submit another entry. You can if you like but, it's not needed. I would stick with my same numbers personally. You must submit these through customer service on the website Www.Mymonsterlabs.Com

This will be a weekly contest until we have another winner.

You have to CLAIM the winnings too. If you don't claim your winnings by MIDNIGHT after THE Midday drawing, you forfit and it rolls to next week.

The first person who claims the winnings, wins. If we have two members who both have the right numbers, whoever contacts us first gets the prize.

Last edited:
I had a question but I answered it myself and thought I would share. Is 0 a valid number? The winning number for the evening pick three tonight was 904 so apparently so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

So next lotto day is 10-17-18 correct?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back