• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster Meal Maker

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Oh this bad boy is life changing!

Gonna be some monster meals whipped up in this behemoth.
edbb0e281b4072e78471ede60c068ffe.jpg

Take it that’s more then just a rice cooker ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Digital pressure cooker.

Can cook just about anything in it very quickly.

5lbs of chicken takes 10 minutes and it's fucking awesome.

Chicken, roast, eggs, rice, ribs, soups, cake, spaghetti. It's awesome

Nicce find! What brand is that?

went down an internet rabbit hole on the instant pot a few weeks ago...looks life changing from meal prep standpoint

Keep us posted man

See one on Amazon for $79....may have to grab one..
Is yours the 6qt size?

I used mine to make 8 pounds of pulled pork in 45 minutes last week. Not the healthiest meal prep but the family loved me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I love my instant pot. I make my own Greek yogurt. Cook rice and quinoa, badass shredded beef in like 30 minutes

My daughter cooks whole squashes with those. A neighbor just gave me 20lbs of squash so I guess she has a lot of cooking to do.

How is the clean up on it?

Sometimes I don't want to make a shake bc cleaning the blender sucks. lol

Digital pressure cooker.

Cake? Really? Now your talking lol. If my metabolism wasn't really good I would have been fat years ago expecially with something like that.

I bought the wife one. More home made dog food than meathead food. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don’t have to defrost your chicken either. You can cook them straight out the freezer. Just make sure the chicken titties aren’t frozen stuck together so they cook evenly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

90EBEDEE-75FB-4A39-B3B5-74A82E9E1CEC.jpeg2lbs frozen chicken wings/thighs...honey bourbon bbq..paprika , salt , pepper, cayenne powder, water....pour mixed sauce/spices over frozen chicken wings in pressure cooker and cook for 12 minutes...bring oven temp up to broil- quick release pressure and continue to cook wings in oven for 5 min per side...while broiling stir remaining sauce until thick and slather on wings until satisfied then continue to broil 5 min per side... check temp of chicken before eating to ensure they are done....enjoy bbq wings pressure cooker style( skip the broiler if you don’t like crispy wings and just cook in the pressure cooker for 15 minutes) I love my pressure cooker....if only I could get it to blow me my wife would be homeless....(just kidding) :)

Get Shredded!
View attachment 366812lbs frozen chicken wings/thighs...honey bourbon bbq..paprika , salt , pepper, cayenne powder, water....pour mixed sauce/spices over frozen chicken wings in pressure cooker and cook for 12 minutes...bring oven temp up to broil- quick release pressure and continue to cook wings in oven for 5 min per side...while broiling stir remaining sauce until thick and slather on wings until satisfied then continue to broil 5 min per side... check temp of chicken before eating to ensure they are done....enjoy bbq wings pressure cooker style( skip the broiler if you don’t like crispy wings and just cook in the pressure cooker for 15 minutes) I love my pressure cooker....if only I could get it to blow me my wife would be homeless....(just kidding) :)

Bahahahaha!

but Wings and a BJ ... Life is really good

Best kitchen appliance ever. We have two and they are extremely easy cleanup. Eventually, you’ll have to replace the sealing ring because they pick up smells over time, but they are hella cheap on Amazon. Our stove, oven, and microwave sit idle a lot now.

Best kitchen appliance ever. We have two and they are extremely easy cleanup. Eventually, you’ll have to replace the sealing ring because they pick up smells over time, but they are hella cheap on Amazon. Our stove, oven, and microwave sit idle a lot now.
Yeah I've been very impressed so far.

Tonight I'm making a roast and potatoes for the family.

I've made, chicken twice, ground turkey, rice, boiled eggs, spaghetti and they have all been so fucking easy.

I wouldn't say those things cook faster then the way I usually make them but I don't have to mess with it lol.

Did ribs tonight.

Rubbed them yesterday and let them sit over night.

3 racks took 35 minutes then Brushed on BBQ and put under broiler in oven for 3 minutes.

Fucking awesome. Falling off the bone, super juicy and full of flavor. Some of the best ribs I've had and they were spare ribs
c8c4b3a6e2329789ed8230b703c459cb.jpg

Picked one up a while back on craigslist. I was using it for sterilization reasons, but for $25, works great, almost brand new in box. think the woman said she used it twice. Anyways, shop around. great deals. I havent used it for food yet, but after looking at those ribs i might have to do something soon.

The insta pot is awesome. I like to brown the meat in my air fryer before tossing it in. Works awesome on Ribs and Ox Tails

Digital pressure cooker.

That's bad ass. How is the texture of the chicken breast?

Did ribs tonight.

Rubbed them yesterday and let them sit over night.

3 racks took 35 minutes then Brushed on BBQ and put under broiler in oven for 3 minutes.

Fucking awesome. Falling off the bone, super juicy and full of flavor. Some of the best ribs I've had and they were spare ribs
c8c4b3a6e2329789ed8230b703c459cb.jpg
That is an awesome idea. Can’t believe I didn’t think of that! Looks like ribs tomorrow night for me :)

Must have! You should be their marketing person as you sold me on one earlier as i just jumped on Amazon and have one on the way!

That's bad ass. How is the texture of the chicken breast?
Texture is good. Similar to cooking on the grill but without the char in the outside.

The thing that I look for when cooking chicken is how is it after a couple days in the fridge. Shredded or boiled chicken gets dry and rubbery so that's why I always grill since it'll still be very close to that after a couple days. Instant pot is just the same. Perfection!

Back